Project Alexandria: a history of spaceflight done in Real Solar System

Felbourn

so bob hows 1969 doing or are we gonna have a teaser but i think you may be starting the actually areas? btw i have a flu so i haven't been feeling good for 3 days.

Edited by Jim123
i need to make so it notifies me

I don't think disputes get looked at by YT over weekends. I made a teaser instead, after I saw the infringement claims. Actually I made two, but I'll show one and save the other. I think these are the last two teasers. I can start 1.1 after it gets into beta and people starting fixing mods. Nothing runs against 1.1 right now because all plugins need to be recompiled against new 1.1 KSP libraries. Ares needs RSS and all the "beauty" mods at a minimum.

So I just gained a new appreciation for this series.

I recently spent the better part of, what, six hours editing a video. It's a simple SSTO mission to Duna, and the original gameplay footage added up to over an hour. I managed to edit it down to five and a half minutes, barely.

I would actually rip my hair out if I finished a video only to be stopped by false copyright claims.

Edit: Ofc, the exact same thing happened to me. It identified a song called "pyramid". That's the only info given. No link to the song, no artist name. Thanks YouTube!

Edited by KerbonautInTraining

Just now, Felbourn said:

One claim was dropped. Two to go...

Yay!  I hate when that kind of stuff happens.  It did the same thing for our Real Space Program (explore) stream.

Another claim dropped.

This is pretty typical. I've gotten better at not even putting things up that have claims. Before I was better at getting zero, sometimes a video would get one claim. I'd dispute and 3-4 days later it would be dropped. This is just the first time it was more than one at the same time.

Since there's only one left now, it's likely it'll clear in 2-3 days and with luck we'll see this episode on Monday.

The only Monday between now and infinity is next Monday. Only my Kerbals have perfected the time travel wormhole. I have no idea how they do it so I can't make Apollo 11 release last Monday. Perhaps a little water boarding will loosen their tongues.

Just now, Felbourn said:

The only Monday between now and infinity is next Monday. Only my Kerbals have perfected the time travel wormhole. I have no idea how they do it so I can't make Apollo 11 release last Monday. Perhaps a little water boarding will loosen their tongues.

Yeah I sort of forgot that Monday was yesterday... oop.

3 hours ago, Felbourn said:

Where is the  modded installs? and for what version in ksp? I am in 1.0.5.1028.

1 hour ago, Felbourn said:

I use 1.0.4 for this series.

Anyway, I just had the last claim removed. The video is now free and clear. Definite release Monday!

Whoo hoo! To the moon, Felbourn, to the moon!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.