Project Alexandria: a history of spaceflight done in Real Solar System

Felbourn

Also, I want to remind you of the other 1969 missions we all suggested, I've compiled a list of the most exciting here.

On March 10, 2016 at 7:57 AM, Brainpop14 said:

Now that you've cleared the Apollo 11 mission. You have room for more Apollo missions and some other firsts in the rest of 1969 I would recommend that you do these.

Mariner 6 and 7 - First two interplanetary spacecraft launched in the same launch window.

Apollo 10 - First test of both the Apollo CSM and LM at the Moon.

Apollo 12 - Visited another spacecraft on the surface. Pretty cool.

Soyuz 4 and 5 - First docking of 2 Manned spacecraft in orbit.

Luna 15 - First Soviet Moon Scooper. Probably just a mention though since it crashed on the surface.

Zond 7 - Probably just another Mention. First really successful Zond spacecraft flight.

Skynet 1A - A real life Terminator reference. At least mention it.

You can mention a few more if you want. I'm sure that a follow up video with these will be just as good as your Apollo 11 video.

I didn't suggest all of these at first, this is just a compilation of what I saw. And that LC-39 I linked to in my last post will make your videos look a whole lot better. Anyway, have fun and keep on making great videos for us to enjoy.

Edited by Brainpop14
Misinformation

On June 5, 2016 at 11:44 AM, Brainpop14 said:

Also, I want to remind you of the other 1969 missions we all suggested, I've compiled a list of the most exciting here.

I didn't suggest all of these at first, this is just a compilation of what I saw. And that LC-39 I linked to in my last post will make your videos look a whole lot better. Anyway, have fun and keep on making great videos for us to enjoy.

Not to mention 1969 was the year that the United Kingdom started testing the Launch Vehicle Black Arrow, although it was a failure, however their first successful test launch occurred in 1970 and one year later in 1971 the British successfully launch Prospero, and lastly before I forget 1970 also was the year that the Japanese launch Ōsumi from a Lambda-4S Rocket in February and in April just a week after Apollo 13 splashes down in the South Pacific, China launches Dong Fang Hong I aboard a Chang Zheng 1 (Long March 1) Rocket. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yep, still doing Project Ares. No progress can be made until I choose to switch projects for a while, and right now Ares is lots of fun for me. TV shows give a few episodes and then make you wait 10 months before you get more. Think of it like being between seasons.

• 4 weeks later...
On July 31, 2016 at 8:20 AM, Felbourn said:

Yep, still doing Project Ares. No progress can be made until I choose to switch projects for a while, and right now Ares is lots of fun for me. TV shows give a few episodes and then make you wait 10 months before you get more. Think of it like being between seasons.

Ah, got it. Totally understandable. I'm just really excited to learn more!

On August 22, 2016 at 8:53 PM, Felbourn said:

I just added two more to my SoundCloud of engine effects.

Awesome!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.