[1.0.5] Adjustable Landing Gear v1.2.0 (mass/cost scaling, tech nodes, drag) - May 30

BahamutoD

Fine, installed again and now works fine.

The "VoxelBoxeGate" not solved, good work on that!

Which you would have seen in the very post you quoted, good work on that!

Actually it was a wish, it wasn't my intention to be sarcastic.

I admit that it wasn't easy to get that. He would agree with that

was-that-sarcasm.jpg:D

Seriously i hope that no one got offended

Edited by Vitasalato

New large landing gears don't suffer from that bug. You can use those in combination with stock landing gears.

Not the best solution, but good workaround while waiting for update to be released.

This keeps on happening in my Poseidon. Does anyone else have this? Or is it just me? (Note: I did check CoM and auto-aligned the wheel too)http://i.imgur.com/gizsk7t.jpg

The issue is your aircraft is to heavy for the two gear you have in the back. The easiest fix is to add a second pair of landing gear near them like this craft from my last install of KSP.

LX0SvmM.jpg

Notice how it has extra pairs of gear to take the added weight of the craft.

Or this one which is set up slightly differently.

xk2BnjC.jpg

Update v1.1.1

- Fixed sound file path for small landing gear

- Removed invisible box (FAR voxel is now correct)

- Changed steering to wheelSteer instead of yaw

- Converted textures to DDS format

I was delaying so I could try to implement mass and cost scaling and heat shielding but decided I should release it with the fixes first.

Delete your old AdjustableLandingGear folder first to get rid of the png textures before updating.

Awesome mod! Surely downloading this.

I have one suggestion:

For the one-wheeled landing gear, could you make one where the wheel is at the center, not to the right or left, please?

Edited by TrainEngie

Awesome mod! Surely downloading this.

I have one suggestion:

For the one-wheeled landing gear, could you make one where the wheel is at the center, not to the right or left, please?

Wheel in center does not look good when you adjust leg on angle and also align wheel to ground. If you need straight centered wheel in front, for example, combine adjustable gears with stock ones.

Update v1.1.1

- Fixed sound file path for small landing gear

- Removed invisible box (FAR voxel is now correct)

- Changed steering to wheelSteer instead of yaw

- Converted textures to DDS format

I was delaying so I could try to implement mass and cost scaling and heat shielding but decided I should release it with the fixes first.

Delete your old AdjustableLandingGear folder first to get rid of the png textures before updating.

Excellent news, Bahamuto, many thanks for the update. :)

Oh there's plenty more to say, does the button to show the adjustment bars appear when you rightclick?? Are the othere buttons working correctly??

Oh sorry. THe only button that appears is the show alignment guide button.

Oh sorry. THe only button that appears is the show alignment guide button.

Make sure you installed BDAnimationModules.dll. I assume you installed only the AdjustableLandingGear folder and not the BahaSP folder. You need both.

I thought the alignment guide wasn't supposed to exist anymore...

I have the same problem after installing with CKAN - I also have BDarmoury, and that works - so not having the .DLL is out the question.