[1.0.4] Endurance (from Interstellar) [DISCONTINUED]

benjee10

Yukon1880: at the moment I don't have any plans to rescale anything. It just creates too many problems with misaligned IVAs and stuff. Glad you like the mod!

I think the Lazarus flag might be a bit too specific. Maybe I'll do a version with the KSP logo as the second flag or something.

Anyway, this is what I have so far. KAS will be required for the next update.

lGBmunm.png

Yukon1880: at the moment I don't have any plans to rescale anything. It just creates too many problems with misaligned IVAs and stuff. Glad you like the mod!

I think the Lazarus flag might be a bit too specific. Maybe I'll do a version with the KSP logo as the second flag or something.

Anyway, this is what I have so far. KAS will be required for the next update.

http://i.imgur.com/lGBmunm.png

Oh man, that is sick! :D

I'll switch to KIS when that happens, but for now it's KAS since I find that to be more stable and I think more people probably use it at the moment!

Added the inflatable and container modules:

F0vJ1HF.png

Currently don't know how to make the inflatable only take crew when it's inflated - I'll look into how MKS and Porkjet's old inflatable habitats did it. It might turn out we need MKS as a dependency.

It's not a Saturn VB, it's pretty clearly an INT-21, like what they used to launch Skylab.

*researches* Wait, but didn't Cooper say "Third stage separation" in the movie, and didn't the LV have side boosters?

Update is live!

wIRPYJF.png

Also, since the pack has basically achieved all of its original goals, should I get this moved to releases? I will still continue development, I just feel like it sitting here in development perhaps makes people feel that it is lacking in features/quality or something.

Ranger couldn't have been more than 20 to 30 metric tonnes. The launcher as shown in that movie (while probably meant, in the artist's less-than-expert minds to bee Saturn V) was most likely completely new hardware.

You can find the whole changelog on the Kerbal Stuff page or in the ReadMe with the download.

Thread moved to Releases! Also started work on adapters. Should have something tomorrow.

Edited by benjee10

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.