The Joke Thread, Bad ones, Dad ones, maybe even some good ones :)

sal_vager

So this cowboy has been out riding on the range for months, all alone except for his rather small yet sturdy horse. He tops a rise and there below him is a large wagon, standing by itself with no people or horses in sight.

He rides on down and as he gets close, out of the back pop four of the most beautiful women he has ever seen in his life. They start waving and calling for him to save them.

He rides on up and slides down off his horse only to be instantly grabbed about the waist and neck by the women who are laughing and crying in pure joy! Each one of them flings herself into his arms and plants a big kiss on his lips. The horse, mind you, settles down and quietly beginning to graze, only occasionally flicking his ears in the direction of the cowboy and the women.

Extracting himself from their quite warm and pleasant attention, the cowboy asks then how they came to be out here in a wagon without any horses. So they tell him that they are the new saloon girls on their way to the Dry Gulp Lake, a town just over the next few hills. They had camped for the night and when they woke up in the morning their horses were gone! Maybe run off by wolves or coyotes. They didn't know. Then they begin to beg him to help them get to Dry Gulp Lake so they could start their new jobs. In fact they were so desperate for him to help them, they promised to do anything he said, all four of them.

Well the cowboy thought about all the months on the trail, alone except for his horse, looked at these four absolutely gorgeous women, then at the heavy wagon, loaded down with their trunks, bedding, furniture, etc and then at his rather small but sturdy horse, who mind you, was now looking at the wagon and at the cowboy.

The cowboy cocked his head, looked up to the sky, then squinted at the women and said, "You'll do anything I say?"

They all nodded enthusiastically.

He thought a moment and then continued, "All four of you?"

Again they nodded and murmured, "oh yes," in their silky voices. Two of them even batted their eyelashes at him.

"Ok," he said, "Just let me tie my horse to the wagon and then we'll get to it."

In a jiffy he tied his horse's reins to the water barrel on the side of the wagon.

Turning back to the women, he said "All right, you two get to the back of the wagon and push. You two get up front and pull. I'll drive."

:cool:

In Soviet Russia, your boots don't sink in mud. Mud sinks in your boots, resulting in very dirty feet, as if you weren't even wearing boots.

Hold on, shouldn't this be in the forum games?

Edited by sal_vager

Probably an overused joke but...

Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar.

One says, “I think I’ve lost an electron.â€Â

The other says, “Are you sure?â€Â

The first replies, “Yes, I’m positive…â€Â

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.