Project Arctic Film- Be Part Of Something Great

Vagani

You are going to get to work on the script :)

Waiting for your join request on Google Groups

Script. I can do that! (i think...)

Not sure If I can do that on my school computer. Let me check.

- - - Updated - - -

The OP has nothing about the google group. How do I request to join?

- - - Updated - - -

Sent a request. (found it)

If your talking about when we are going to determine when people are inactive, Vagani has edited the first post to say the date, 17/05/15

Well, that was three days ago, and I haven't seen a lot of these people anywhere...

Edit: D'oh! Three weeks!

• 4 weeks later...
Hi I just saw this now and it looks really cool can I join?

Please fill in the form, we dont know what is happening yet as we have minimal people working on it.

I could be a director or co director.

We really need script writers more than anything else

Name: SHiftER2O

Job: Script Writer

Why do you want to do this job: It's in demand, and I have experience.

Previous Work: Sparrowhawk Aeronautics Replica Employee, Blackbird Aviation CEO,

Reviewing the script, I can see it needs a lot of... a lot of work. First off, that was just the plot overview, there's no details inserted on executing a proper scene-by-scene action. And here's the flaw: You're adding details to a plot overview, a plot overview is supposed to be simple and straight to the point. We'll need script writers who can separate and extract the juicy scenes in the plot over view and expound on them more in their own basis. We'll need revisions of some parts, proper words to describe certain scenes, and proper divisions in plot details so as not to have this spaghetti mess of a plot overboard that switch between super-microscopic-detailed and ultra-philosophical vague.

The melting pot of ideas though, I find quite attractive. The ideas are already there, all we need is an organizer, and we'll be set. And in the first place, we need to determine whether or not the plot is a oneshot or an arc. If you're planning to make a film that's, let's say one that's standalone, it's best to have a plot that's quite simple but having a wide potential to be expanded over time. There are many ways to do this, and with the abundance of ideas I doubt if we'd ever run out.

Note to SHiftER; Looks like hanging out with the linguistics paid off in a slight...

Please fill in the form, we dont know what is happening yet as we have minimal people working on it.

We really need script writers more than anything else

Good to get confirmation that it isn't abandoned at least.

Name: SHiftER2O

Job: Script Writer

Why do you want to do this job: It's in demand, and I have experience.

Previous Work: Sparrowhawk Aeronautics Replica Employee, Blackbird Aviation CEO,

Reviewing the script, I can see it needs a lot of... a lot of work. First off, that was just the plot overview, there's no details inserted on executing a proper scene-by-scene action. And here's the flaw: You're adding details to a plot overview, a plot overview is supposed to be simple and straight to the point. We'll need script writers who can separate and extract the juicy scenes in the plot over view and expound on them more in their own basis. We'll need revisions of some parts, proper words to describe certain scenes, and proper divisions in plot details so as not to have this spaghetti mess of a plot overboard that switch between super-microscopic-detailed and ultra-philosophical vague.

The melting pot of ideas though, I find quite attractive. The ideas are already there, all we need is an organizer, and we'll be set. And in the first place, we need to determine whether or not the plot is a oneshot or an arc. If you're planning to make a film that's, let's say one that's standalone, it's best to have a plot that's quite simple but having a wide potential to be expanded over time. There are many ways to do this, and with the abundance of ideas I doubt if we'd ever run out.

Note to SHiftER; Looks like hanging out with the linguistics paid off in a slight...

You sound like the perfect guy for the job, and we need active writers more than anything else.

If you are willing to do the "sorting" and get a straight plot overview that would be awesome !

You sound like the perfect guy for the job, and we need active writers more than anything else.

If you are willing to do the "sorting" and get a straight plot overview that would be awesome !

Oh, well I sure will be once I get the application accepted :D

Name: pandoras kitten

Job: Builder

Why do you want to do this job:

I have an eye for detail and have built a huge array of ridiculous KSP craft never before seen in KSP, such as mobile restaurants, aircraft with ridiculously complex rotating or folding wing designs, and large helicopters (roflcopters?!) nearly 100 tons in weight. All are flyable and certainly decent at their job, if operated within realistic expectations.

Also, a

! Aww...

Wait, did I proclaim "never before seen in KSP"? Like this

? Yeah...

Previous Work:

Please refer to my YouTube channel (see signature) and maybe my imgur galleries for a selection of elegant craft riding on the edge of practicality. Well, recently I have built some low part count utility aircraft... If you want a showcase of my KSP craft, feel free to take a look at my page on KerbalX too.

Oh and a

, in response to a Twitter post on 1st April this year from SCS Software, makers of the real Truck Simulator games :) Edited by pandoras kitten

im going to remove the people who didnt reply, then a new list will be created, please bare with

edit: ill completely sort the OP when it decideds to let me change it without glitching, people that have replied, you are all accepted, script writers go go go :)

Edited by Vagani

Just saying i was still active. Waiting for the script to be done so I can put it into words. I can try to help with it if you want.

yeah we need as many people on that as possible

Am i to late to join back in? I honestly thought this was dead D:

no you can rejoin, it was dead until tuck john came around and got us back into shape, we just need to finish the script and then we can let rip

Name: Olaron3699

Job: script writer/ craft designer/ craft tweaker

Why do you want to do this job: I would like this job because I have always loved KSP and I would like to work with other people to make the movie.

Previous Work: I have designed a working space shuttle, countless aircrafts of my own design and also replicas including my high speed c-17 global, but I do not have any experience of making videos on KSP.

Hope to work with you soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Radon86(real name: Mark)

Job: Advertiser/Builder (heavy struggle)

Why do i want this job?: I want to be a part of something wonderful and great.I want to improve my skills.And also have fun while doing it.

Previous work: F-18 Replica and SR-71 Replica(in my savefiles), these three here and countless originals (though not sure if they are forum-worthy).

It would be an honour to work with you.You can pm me any time.

Edited by Candlelight

Name: Radon86(real name: Mark)

Job: Advertiser/Builder (heavy struggle)

Why do i want this job?: I want to be a part of something wonderful and great.I want to improve my skills.And also have fun while doing it.

Previous work: F-18 Replica and SR-71 Replica(in my savefiles), these three here and countless originals (though not sure if they are forum-worthy).

It would be an honour to work with you.You can pm me any time.

accepted, as usual i can't update the main post at this time because safari breaks it, so yes welcome XD

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.