The Comprehensive Kerbal Archive Network (CKAN) Package Manager; v1.18.0 [19 June 2016]

pjf

1 hour ago, John FX said:

That or can someone let me know how to fool CKAN into thinking the mod has a version file that allows it to be installed on 1.0.5?

Have you tried backing up and then modifying the .version file to change the KSP_VERSION_MAX entries?

ckan keeps crashing on me, this is the failure I get -

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at CKAN.Main._MarkModForUpdate(String identifier)
   at CKAN.Util.Invoke[T](T obj, Action action)
   at CKAN.Main.PostInstallMods(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1063.1 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ckan
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 0.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///H:/downloads/ckan.exe
System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1064.2 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1068.2 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1064.2 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.CSharp
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1038.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
System.Numerics
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
System.Dynamic
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1038.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1063.1 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
System.Transactions
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
System.Xml.Linq
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, Brigadier said:

Have you tried backing up and then modifying the .version file to change the KSP_VERSION_MAX entries?

You mean the .json file? tried that but it keeps being reverted on a refresh.

For me this is where CKAN falls down as a result of holding my hand too much. I know I want that version of that mod installed, I know it will not cause any issues, I know CKAN knows how to do that but it just will not let me.

3 hours ago, John FX said:

And yet again I am unable to install mods on 1.0.5 as they are only compatible up to KSP 1.0.4 yet run perfectly fine with the current version to the point that the mod owner has not updated their version file.

PLEASE can we get a `force install` button so we can install mods we know work fine?

That or can someone let me know how to fool CKAN into thinking the mod has a version file that allows it to be installed on 1.0.5?

If you tell us which mods are causing you grief, we can fix them for everybody.

1 hour ago, Taowulf said:

ckan keeps crashing on me, this is the failure I get -

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
System.Configuration
System
System.Core
System.Xml
System.Windows.Forms
System.Drawing
Microsoft.CSharp
System.Numerics
System.Dynamic
System.Transactions
System.Runtime.Serialization

etc...

Any suggestions?

I'll take a stab in the dark and suggest that your .Net installation is still version 4.0, rather than 4.5, which CKAN requires.

1 hour ago, politas said:

If you tell us which mods are causing you grief, we can fix them for everybody.

Cool, that would be the much better solution.

Vesselview, Telemachus, Field experience spring to mind first. Some are still reported as being on Kerbalstuff (telemachus, field experience). Some of those are on GitHub (telemachus) and some are hosted on the mod makers server (field experience is on http://magico13.net/files/KSP/Modlets/) and some say they are only for up to 1.0.4 but work fine on 1.0.5 (vesselview, telemachus)

I`m also having trouble with critical temperature gauge but that is currently only hosted on Kerbalstuff so there isn`t much to do about that until the mod maker takes action.

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, John FX said:

Cool, that would be the much better solution.

Vesselview, Telemachus, Field experience spring to mind first. Some are still reported as being on Kerbalstuff (telemachus, field experience). Some of those are on GitHub (telemachus) and some are hosted on the mod makers server (field experience is on http://magico13.net/files/KSP/Modlets/) and some say they are only for up to 1.0.4 but work fine on 1.0.5 (vesselview, telemachus)

I`m also having trouble with critical temperature gauge but that is currently only hosted on Kerbalstuff so there isn`t much to do about that until the mod maker takes action.

Thanks in advance.

Can you please give links to forum threads? Searching is somewhat unreliable on this forum software.

Ok, Vessel View, Telemachus and Field Experience should all be fine once my changes are merged. Critical Temperature Gauge we ought to have a mirror of, since it's GPLed. 

Edited by politas

Critical Temperature Gauge, Telemachus, Vessel View and Field Experience should all be working very soon. @John FX, are you aware of any other mods that have fallen through the cracks? There are going to be a few mods that will just be unavailable until the mod author re-uploads them, unfortunately (those that CKAN says have a "restricted" license.)

4 hours ago, John FX said:

OK, how.

@John FX Go to the applicable mod folder in the GameData directory.  Look for the *.version file and open it for editing with any decent text editor (I use Notepad++.  The structure should look something like this (I've chosen GCMonitor as my example):

Spoiler

{
    "NAME": "GCMonitor",
    "URL": "https://ksp.sarbian.com/jenkins/job/GCMonitor/19/artifact/GCMonitor/GCMonitor.version",
    "DOWNLOAD": "http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/92907",
    "VERSION":{
        "MAJOR": 1,
        "MINOR": 3,
        "PATCH": 2,
        "BUILD": 0
    },
    "KSP_VERSION": {
        "MINOR": 0,
        "PATCH": 4
    },
    "KSP_VERSION_MIN": {
    },
    "KSP_VERSION_MAX": {
    }
}

Modify the KSP_VERSION.PATCH and KSP_VERSION_MAX.PATCH values to 5.  Which reminds me - I need to get the latest version of GCMonitor.

Edited by Brigadier

13 hours ago, politas said:

Critical Temperature Gauge, Telemachus, Vessel View and Field Experience should all be working very soon. @John FX, are you aware of any other mods that have fallen through the cracks? There are going to be a few mods that will just be unavailable until the mod author re-uploads them, unfortunately (those that CKAN says have a "restricted" license.)

Vessel Viewer is working perfectly thank you, thank you....

Hello!

I'm having some issues opening ckan. This problem is likely related to my complete newb status with Ubuntu 14.04. I used to run ckan with win10 on my prior machine. I checked about 10 pages back on the forum, looked at the basic troubleshooting article on gihub, and did a complete step by step reinstall from the installing ckan on ubuntu page at gihub. As such, I'm resorting to the forum. Sorry if this problem was addressed even further back than I checked. Issue described below, along steps I've taken to attempt to fix it, let me know if there's any other information you need. Of note, ckan worked perfectly two days ago and the issue began last night.

Issue:   In brief, I cannot open ckan.exe. I followed the step for installing mono, including running mozroots --import --ask-remove and sudo apt-get install libcurl4-openssl-dev. Two days ago I was able to simply click on the ckan.exe icon on the desktop (slowly transitioning to using command lines as I learn ubuntu) and everything worked. Two days ago, that quit working double click the icon, and nothing happens. So I started doing a right click and selecting opening with mono. Worked fine. Downloaded some random mods seemed to work. Decided to delete the install with random mods (instead of using ckan to do it as I've learned that uninstalling and resinstalling tends to release the kracken) and start over with a clean ksp install. Yesterday, try to open ckan.exe by way of double-click... nothing. Remembered that I had been using right-click  open with mono, try this but open with mono has disappeared. Tried open with other application and found open with ckan launcher. Opened Ckan. great. Selected all the mods I wanted (alot) and died. Checked the forum multiple issues addressed: ckan bugs out when trying to install too many mods at once, fine simple fix reduce number installed at once, kerbalstuff issues, fine don't try to download those. After playing around some of the kerbalstuff mods still had folders in gamedata and ksp wouldn't launch - black screen then close. So nuke that install assuming in all my haste to get all the mods in place I released the kracken somewhere. New clean ksp install. Try to open ckan.exe as before with right-click ckan launcher. Wait, and nothing. Mouse cursor becomes spinny wheel for a couple sec's then nothing. Look for other open options, try opening with wine. That doesn't work, get the following : Error in autoupdate:
    Error getting response stream (Write: The authentication or decryption has failed.): SendFailure. dismiss the error gui opens and then this: Oh no! Our download failed with a certificate error! If you're on Linux, try running:
    mozroots --import --ask-remove on the command-line to update your certificate store, and try again. Ckan closes.

run the mozroots command just to be sure. try again, same errors.

Try using command line. no gold. Get the following error:  Cannot open assembly 'ckan.exe': No such file or directory.

Decide clean install of everything is in order. Double check I'm using the latest update of mono (mono --version). I'm up to date. Even try downloading again in the event some file went missing. Try running ckan.exe from desktop. same issues. Use command line. same issue. I'm out of ideas. Thoughts?

I know this is likely id10t user error. If anyone knows where I screwed up or how to fix it it'd be greatly appreciated. I so much prefer using ckan to manage ksp mods over fiddling with manual installs of everything. Sorry for the long post, didn't want to leave anything out.

Error found, if I move ckan.exe to the home folder instead of desktop and use command line to run mono ckan.exe, everything works fine. id10t error solved.

Edited by climbererwill
error found

Hi, my wife bought me this game for my birthday on Sunday and I am looking at mods and it is rather overwhelming. I didn't realize how complicated this would be. I am used to simtropolis lol. Anyway, this is my first attempt at downloading anything for the game and I am looking for the Comprehensive Kerbal Archive Network to help me manage mods. I ended up here and when I click on "Download latest release" it takes me to a page with all kinds of downloads and I am not sure what to look for. Am I mis-understanding what I am looking for? Please be gentle I am literally brand new to this game. 

@ussoldier2002, welcome to KSP and your wife must be somethin' smart :wink:.

CKAN helps with mod management (investigation, download, install and community support).  It's not perfect but it is tremendously useful, especially for beginners.

On the CKAN Github page, download the ckan.exe file (link at the bottom of that page).  Save the .exe file to a convenient directory (I put mine on my desktop but it probably shouldn't go there).  You don't really want to put it in the KSP directory in case you have to overwrite that folder in the future (it's been known to happen).

Once the download is done, all you have to do is double-click on the ckan.exe file and it will run.  The first thing you'll have to do then is to point ckan to your KSP install.  You do that by going to File > Select KSP install..., then Add new.  I can't recall if you need to do a Refresh (the button on the CKAN toolbar) after this but it can't hurt.

This should be enough to get you going.  Click on the desired mods and the Apply Changes.

Be cautious - not all of the mods are well behaved and some conflict with others.  Too many mods (depending on the OS and capabilities of your machine) can cause memory problems with KSP but that's another topic.  The help from the community and mod authors on these forums has been excellent and you can post any concerns in the appropriate threads.

Fly safe

UPDATE: Fixed on SpaceDock's end.

Not sure if this is a problem on CKAN's end, or SpaceDock's end, so I'll be posting this in both threads:

$ ./ckan.exe install CustomClusters --verbose
311 [1] INFO CKAN.CmdLine.MainClass (null) - Verbose logging enabled
367 [1] INFO CKAN.CmdLine.MainClass (null) - Using KSP install at /home/cyberfoxx/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/Kerbal Space Program
2748 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/ModuleManager.2.6.20.dll, it belongs to ModuleManager
2748 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Registering PartIconFixer_1_2 from GameData/PartIconFixer_1_2.dll
2749 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/000_FilterExtensions/FilterExtensions.dll, it belongs to FilterExtensions
2756 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/000_Toolbar/Toolbar.dll, it belongs to Toolbar
2757 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/000_USITools/DynamicTanks.dll, it belongs to USITools
2757 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/000_USITools/USITools.dll, it belongs to USITools
2774 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/ASET/ASET_Props/Plugin/ASETPropsIdentifier.dll, it belongs to ASETProps
2776 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/AntennaRange/ARVoidPanel.dll, it belongs to AntennaRange
2776 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/AntennaRange/AntennaRange.dll, it belongs to AntennaRange
2776 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Registering AstrotechUtilities from GameData/Astrotech/AstrotechUtilities.dll
2776 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Registering CareerLite from GameData/Astrotech/CareerLite/plugins/CareerLite.dll
2777 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/AutoRove/AutoRove.dll, it belongs to AutoRove
2777 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/BahaSP/Plugins/BDAnimationModules.dll, it belongs to BDAnimationModules
2778 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/BetterBurnTime/BetterBurnTime.dll, it belongs to BetterBurnTime
2779 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/CapCom/CapCom.dll, it belongs to CapCom
2780 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/ContractConfigurator/CC_RemoteTech.dll, it belongs to ContractConfigurator
2780 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/ContractConfigurator/ContractConfigurator.dll, it belongs to ContractConfigurator
2780 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/ContractConfigurator/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to ContractConfigurator
2784 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/ContractPacks/AnomalySurveyor/AnomalySurveyor.dll, it belongs to ContractConfigurator-AnomalySurveyor
2786 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/ContractPacks/KFiles/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to ContractConfigurator-KFiles
2786 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/ContractPacks/KerbinSpaceStation/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to ContractConfigurator-KerbinSpaceStation
2787 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/ContractPacks/Spacetux/UnmannedContracts/UnmannedContracts.dll, it belongs to ContractConfigurator-UnmannedContracts
2788 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/ContractsWindow/ContractsWindow.dll, it belongs to ContractsWindowPlus
2856 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/CryoEngines/Versioning/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to CryoEngines
2857 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/CryoTanks/Plugins/SimpleBoiloff.dll, it belongs to CryoTanks
2857 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/CustomBarnKit/CustomBarnKit.dll, it belongs to CustomBarnKit
2857 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/DMagicOrbitalScience/Plugins/DMagic.dll, it belongs to DMagicOrbitalScience
2861 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/DPSoundFX/Plugins/DockingSounds.dll, it belongs to DockingSounds
2861 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/DefaultActionGroups/DefaultActionGroups.dll, it belongs to DefaultActionGroups
2862 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/DeployableEngines/Plugins/DeployableEngines.dll, it belongs to DeployableEngines
2862 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/Diazo/AGExt/AGExt.dll, it belongs to AGExt
2862 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/Diazo/AGExt/kOSVoidAction.dll, it belongs to AGExt
2862 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/Diazo/ActsEW/ActsEW.dll, it belongs to ActsEW
2862 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/Diazo/AutoAction/AutoAction.dll, it belongs to AutoAction
2863 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/Diazo/LandingHeight/LandingHeight.dll, it belongs to LandingHeight
2863 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/DistantObject/DistantObject.dll, it belongs to DistantObject
2863 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/EVAEnhancements/EVAEnhancements.dll, it belongs to EVAEnhancements
2863 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/EVAManager/EVAManager.dll, it belongs to EVAManager
2863 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/EVA_OK/EVA_OK.dll, it belongs to EVAOK
2864 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/EditorExtensionsRedux/EditorExtensionsRedux.dll, it belongs to EditorExtensionsRedux
2864 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/EditorExtensionsRedux/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to EditorExtensionsRedux
2864 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/EngineLight/EngineLight.dll, it belongs to EngineLighting
2864 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/EngineLight/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to EngineLighting
2864 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/EnhancedNavBall/Plugins/EnhancedNavBall.dll, it belongs to EnhancedNavBall
2865 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements/Plugins/Atmosphere.dll, it belongs to EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements
2865 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements/Plugins/CelestialShadows.dll, it belongs to EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements
2865 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements/Plugins/CityLights.dll, it belongs to EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements
2865 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements/Plugins/EVEManager.dll, it belongs to EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements
2865 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements/Plugins/PQSManager.dll, it belongs to EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements
2865 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements/Plugins/ShaderLoader.dll, it belongs to EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements
2865 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements/Plugins/Terrain.dll, it belongs to EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements
2865 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements/Plugins/Utils.dll, it belongs to EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements
2865 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/FieldExperience/FieldExperience.dll, it belongs to FieldExperience
2866 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/Firespitter/Plugins/Firespitter.dll, it belongs to FirespitterCore
2866 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/FlagRotate/FlagRotate.dll, it belongs to FlagRotate
2866 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/GCMonitor/GCMonitor.dll, it belongs to GCMonitor
2866 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/GravityTurn/Plugins/GravityTurn.dll, it belongs to GravityTurn
2867 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/HangarGrid/Plugins/HangarGrid.dll, it belongs to HangarGrid
2869 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/HeatControl/Versioning/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to HeatControl
2871 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/HideEmptyTechNodes/HideEmptyTechNodes.dll, it belongs to HideEmptyTechNodes
2871 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/HotSpot/Plugins/HotSpot.dll, it belongs to HotSpot
2872 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/HullCameraVDS/Plugins/HullCamera.dll, it belongs to HullcamVDS
2873 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/InterstellarFuelSwitch/Plugins/InterstellarFuelSwitch.dll, it belongs to InterstellarFuelSwitch-Core
2873 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/InterstellarFuelSwitch/Plugins/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to InterstellarFuelSwitch-Core
2873 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/InterstellarFuelSwitch/Plugins/Scale_Redist.dll, it belongs to InterstellarFuelSwitch-Core
2876 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/JSI/RasterPropMonitor/Plugins/RasterPropMonitor.dll, it belongs to RasterPropMonitor-Core
2877 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/KAS/Plugins/KAS.dll, it belongs to KAS
2877 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/KAS/Plugins/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to KAS
2880 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/KIS/Plugins/KIS.dll, it belongs to KIS
2880 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/KIS/Plugins/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to KIS
2881 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/KSP-AVC/KSP-AVC.dll, it belongs to KSP-AVC
2883 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/KerbalAtomics/Versioning/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to KerbalAtomics
2883 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/KerbalEngineer/KerbalEngineer.dll, it belongs to KerbalEngineerRedux
2883 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/KerbalEngineer/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to KerbalEngineerRedux
2884 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/KerbalJointReinforcement/Plugin/KerbalJointReinforcement.dll, it belongs to KerbalJointReinforcement
2885 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/KerbalKonstructs/KerbalKonstructs.dll, it belongs to KerbalKonstructs
2890 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/KerbalRenamer/plugins/Renamer.dll, it belongs to KerbalRenamer
2890 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/KerbalStats/Plugins/KerbalStats.dll, it belongs to KerbalStats
2890 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/Kerbaltek/HyperEdit_1.4.2.dll, it belongs to HyperEdit
2891 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/KerboKatz/KerboKatzUtilities.dll, it belongs to KerboKatzUtilities
2891 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/KerboKatz/CraftHistory/CraftHistory.dll, it belongs to CraftHistory
2892 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/KerboKatz/ForScienceContinued/ForScienceContinued.dll, it belongs to ForScienceContinued
2894 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/KerboKatz/RecoverAll/RecoverAll.dll, it belongs to RecoverAll
2894 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/KerboKatz/SmallUtilities/AutoBalancingLandingLeg/AutoBalancingLandingLeg.dll, it belongs to KerboKatzSmallUtilities-AutoBalancingLandingLeg
2894 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/KerboKatz/SmallUtilities/FillSpotsWithTourists/FillSpotsWithTourists.dll, it belongs to KerboKatzSmallUtilities-FillSpotsWithTourists
2895 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/KerboKatz/SmallUtilities/PhysicalTimeRatioViewer/PhysicalTimeRatioViewer.dll, it belongs to KerboKatzSmallUtilities-PhysicalTimeRatioViewer
2895 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/Klockheed_Martian_Gimbal/Plugins/km_Gimbal.dll, it belongs to KlockheedMartian-Gimbal
2895 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Registering KspPlayers from GameData/KspPlayers/KspPlayers.dll
2896 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Registering MiniAVC from GameData/KspPlayers/MiniAVC.dll
2897 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/LightsOut/LightsOut.dll, it belongs to LightsOut
2900 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/MagicSmokeIndustries/Plugins/InfernalRobotics.dll, it belongs to InfernalRobotics
2900 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/MagicSmokeIndustries/Plugins/KSPAPIExtensions.dll, it belongs to InfernalRobotics
2900 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/MagicSmokeIndustries/Plugins/Scale_Redist.dll, it belongs to InfernalRobotics
2903 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/MechJeb2/Plugins/MechJeb2.dll, it belongs to MechJeb2
2910 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/NRAP/Plugins/NRAP.dll, it belongs to KerbalNRAP
2912 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/NavyFish/Plugins/Docking Port Alignment Indicator/DPAI_RPM.dll, it belongs to DockingPortAlignmentIndicator
2912 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/NavyFish/Plugins/Docking Port Alignment Indicator/DockingPortAlignment.dll, it belongs to DockingPortAlignmentIndicator
2912 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/NavyFish/Plugins/Docking Port Alignment Indicator/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to DockingPortAlignmentIndicator
2912 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/NavyFish/Plugins/Docking Port Alignment Indicator/ModuleDockingNodeNamed.dll, it belongs to DockingPortAlignmentIndicator
2915 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/NearFutureConstruction/Versioning/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to NearFutureConstruction
2918 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/NearFutureElectrical/Plugins/NearFutureElectrical.dll, it belongs to NearFutureElectrical-Core
2918 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/NearFutureElectrical/Versioning/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to NearFutureElectrical
2929 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/NearFuturePropulsion/Plugins/KSPAPIExtensions.dll, it belongs to NearFuturePropulsion
2929 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/NearFuturePropulsion/Plugins/NearFuturePropulsion.dll, it belongs to NearFuturePropulsion
2930 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/NearFuturePropulsion/Versioning/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to NearFuturePropulsion
2931 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/NearFutureSolar/Plugins/NearFutureSolar.dll, it belongs to NearFutureSolar-Core
2931 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/NearFutureSolar/Versioning/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to NearFutureSolar
2933 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/NearFutureSpacecraft/Versioning/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to NearFutureSpacecraft
2933 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/Nereid/FinalFrontier/Plugins/FinalFrontier.dll, it belongs to FinalFrontier
2945 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/Nereid/S.A.V.E/Plugins/S.A.V.E.dll, it belongs to SAVE
2947 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/PartCommander/PartCommander.dll, it belongs to PartCommander
2948 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/PlanetShine/Plugins/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to PlanetShine
2948 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/PlanetShine/Plugins/PlanetShine.dll, it belongs to PlanetShine
2954 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/PlanetaryBaseInc/Plugins/PlanetarySurfaceStructures.dll, it belongs to KerbalPlanetaryBaseSystems
2955 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/PortraitStats/PortraitStats.dll, it belongs to PortraitStats
2956 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/PreciseNode/plugins/PreciseNode.dll, it belongs to PreciseNode
2956 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/ProceduralFairings/KSPAPIExtensions.dll, it belongs to ProceduralFairings
2956 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/ProceduralFairings/ProceduralFairings.dll, it belongs to ProceduralFairings
2958 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/ProceduralParts/Plugins/KSPAPIExtensions.dll, it belongs to ProceduralParts
2958 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/ProceduralParts/Plugins/ProceduralParts.dll, it belongs to ProceduralParts
2958 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/ProgressParser/ProgressParser.dll, it belongs to ProgressParser
2958 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/QuantumStrutsContinued/Plugins/QuantumStrutsContinued.dll, it belongs to QuantumStrutsContinued
2959 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/QuickBrake/Plugins/QuickBrake.dll, it belongs to QuickBrake
2959 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/QuickExit/Plugins/QuickExit.dll, it belongs to QuickExit
2959 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/QuickScroll/Plugins/QuickScroll.dll, it belongs to QuickScroll
2959 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/QuickSearch/Plugins/QuickSearch.dll, it belongs to QuickSearch
2960 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/QuickSearch/Plugins/QuickSearch2.dll, it belongs to QuickSearch
2960 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/RCSBuildAid/Plugins/RCSBuildAid.dll, it belongs to RCSBuildAid
2960 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/RCSBuildAid/Plugins/RCSBuildAidToolbar.dll, it belongs to RCSBuildAid
2960 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/REPOSoftTech/AmpYear/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to AmpYearPowerManager
2961 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/REPOSoftTech/AmpYear/Plugins/AYInterfaces.dll, it belongs to AmpYearPowerManager
2961 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/REPOSoftTech/AmpYear/Plugins/AmpYear.dll, it belongs to AmpYearPowerManager
2962 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/REPOSoftTech/DeepFreeze/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to DeepFreeze
2963 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/REPOSoftTech/DeepFreeze/Plugins/DFInterface.dll, it belongs to DeepFreeze
2963 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/REPOSoftTech/DeepFreeze/Plugins/DeepFreeze.dll, it belongs to DeepFreeze
2963 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/REPOSoftTech/DeepFreeze/Plugins/SMInterface.dll, it belongs to DeepFreeze
2964 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/REPOSoftTech/KabinKraziness/Plugins/KKInterfaces.dll, it belongs to AmpYearPowerManager
2969 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/RcsSounds/Plugins/RcsSounds.dll, it belongs to RCSSounds
2970 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/RealChute/Plugins/RealChute.dll, it belongs to RealChute
2980 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/SCANsat/Plugins/SCANmechjeb.dll, it belongs to SCANsat
2980 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/SCANsat/Plugins/SCANsat.dll, it belongs to SCANsat
2981 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/SETIcontracts/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to SETI-Contracts
2981 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/SETIrebalance/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to SETI-BalanceMod
2985 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/ShipManifest/Plugins/CLSInterfaces.dll, it belongs to ShipManifest
2985 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/ShipManifest/Plugins/SMInterface.dll, it belongs to ShipManifest
2985 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/ShipManifest/Plugins/ShipManifest.dll, it belongs to ShipManifest
2986 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/SimpleConstruction/Plugins/KSPAPIExtensions.dll, it belongs to SimpleConstruction
2986 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/SimpleConstruction/Plugins/Launchpad.dll, it belongs to SimpleConstruction
2986 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/SmartStage/Plugins/SmartStage.dll, it belongs to SmartStage
2987 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/SmokeScreen/SmokeScreen.dll, it belongs to SmokeScreen
3027 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Registering KSPSteamCtrlr from GameData/Squad/Plugins/KSPSteamCtrlr.dll
3027 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Registering Steamworks from GameData/Squad/Plugins/Steamworks.NET.dll
3036 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/StageRecovery/StageRecovery.dll, it belongs to StageRecovery
3036 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/StockBugFixPlus/StockBugFixPlusController.dll, it belongs to StockBugFixPlus
3036 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/StockBugFixPlus/InFlightHighlightOff/InFlightHighlightOff.dll, it belongs to StockBugFixPlus
3037 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/StockBugFixPlus/ModuleAeroSurfacePlus/ModuleAeroSurfacePlus.dll, it belongs to StockBugFixPlus
3037 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/StockBugFixPlus/ModuleControlSurfacePlus/ModuleControlSurfacePlus.dll, it belongs to StockBugFixPlus
3037 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/StockBugFixPlus/ModuleGimbalPlus/ModuleGimbalPlus.dll, it belongs to StockBugFixPlus
3037 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/StockBugFixPlus/ModuleParachutePlus/ModuleParachutePlus.dll, it belongs to StockBugFixPlus
3037 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/StockBugFixPlus/ModuleProceduralFairingFix/ModuleProceduralFairingFix.dll, it belongs to StockBugFixPlus
3037 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/StockBugFixPlus/ModuleWheelPlus/ModuleWheelPlus.dll, it belongs to StockBugFixPlus
3037 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/StockBugFixPlus/PilotRSASFix/PilotRSASFix.dll, it belongs to StockBugFixPlus
3037 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/StockBugFixPlus/SymmetryActionFix/SymmetryActionFix.dll, it belongs to StockBugFixPlus
3037 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/StockClamshellFairings/StockClamshellFairings.dll, it belongs to StockClamshellFairings
3038 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/SurfaceLights/SurfaceLights.dll, it belongs to surfacelights
3039 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/TacFuelBalancer/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to TacFuelBalancer
3039 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/TacFuelBalancer/TacFuelBalancer.dll, it belongs to TacFuelBalancer
3039 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/TakeCommand/TakeCommand.dll, it belongs to TakeCommand
3039 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/TarsierSpaceTech/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to TarsierSpaceTechnologyWithGalaxies
3039 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/TarsierSpaceTech/TarsierSpaceTech.dll, it belongs to TarsierSpaceTechnologyWithGalaxies
3041 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/TextureReplacer/Plugins/TextureReplacer.dll, it belongs to TextureReplacer
3044 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/ThrottleControlledAvionics/Plugins/ThrottleControlledAvionics.dll, it belongs to ThrottleControlledAvionics
3044 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/ToadicusTools/ToadicusTools.dll, it belongs to ToadicusTools
3044 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/Trajectories/Plugin/Trajectories.dll, it belongs to Trajectories
3044 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/TreeToppler/TreeToppler.dll, it belongs to TreeToppler
3045 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/TriggerTech/KSPAlternateResourcePanel/KSPAlternateResourcePanel.dll, it belongs to AlternateResourcePanel
3047 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/TriggerTech/KerbalAlarmClock/KerbalAlarmClock.dll, it belongs to KerbalAlarmClock
3049 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/TriggerTech/TransferWindowPlanner/TransferWindowPlanner.dll, it belongs to TransferWindowPlanner
3051 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/TweakScale/plugins/KSPAPIExtensions.dll, it belongs to TweakScale
3051 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/TweakScale/plugins/Scale.dll, it belongs to TweakScale
3051 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/TweakScale/plugins/Scale_Editor.dll, it belongs to TweakScale
3051 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/TweakScale/plugins/Scale_Redist.dll, it belongs to TweakScale
3051 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/TweakableEverything/TweakableControlSurfaces.dll, it belongs to TweakableEverything
3051 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/TweakableEverything/TweakableDockingNode.dll, it belongs to TweakableEverything
3052 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/TweakableEverything/TweakableEVA.dll, it belongs to TweakableEverything
3052 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/TweakableEverything/TweakableFuelPumps.dll, it belongs to TweakableEverything
3052 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/TweakableEverything/TweakableGimbals.dll, it belongs to TweakableEverything
3052 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/TweakableEverything/TweakableIntakes.dll, it belongs to TweakableEverything
3052 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/TweakableEverything/TweakableParachutes.dll, it belongs to TweakableEverything
3052 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/TweakableEverything/TweakableReactionWheels.dll, it belongs to TweakableEverything
3052 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/TweakableEverything/TweakableSAS.dll, it belongs to TweakableEverything
3052 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/TweakableEverything/TweakableSolarPanels.dll, it belongs to TweakableEverything
3056 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/UmbraSpaceIndustries/Karbonite/Karbonite.dll, it belongs to Karbonite
3058 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/UmbraSpaceIndustries/KarbonitePlus/KarbPlus.dll, it belongs to KarbonitePlus
3059 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/UmbraSpaceIndustries/Kolonization/KolonyTools.dll, it belongs to USI-UKS-Shared
3061 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/UmbraSpaceIndustries/LifeSupport/USILifeSupport.dll, it belongs to USI-LS
3063 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/UmbraSpaceIndustries/SrvPack/AirbagTools.dll, it belongs to USI-SRV
3063 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/UmbraSpaceIndustries/SrvPack/Lifeboat.dll, it belongs to USI-SRV
3065 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/UmbraSpaceIndustries/WarpDrive/WarpEngine.dll, it belongs to AlcubierreStandalone
3065 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/UnmannedBeforeManned/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to UnmannedBeforeManned
3080 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/VesselMover/VesselMover.dll, it belongs to VesselMover
3081 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/WasdEditorCamera/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to WasdEditorCameraContinued
3081 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/WasdEditorCamera/Plugins/WasdEditorCamera.dll, it belongs to WasdEditorCameraContinued
3081 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/WaypointManager/WaypointManager.dll, it belongs to WaypointManager
3082 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/WheelSounds/Plugins/WheelSounds.dll, it belongs to RoverWheelSounds
3085 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/WildBlueIndustries/000WildBlueTools/Plugins/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to WildBlueTools
3085 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/WildBlueIndustries/000WildBlueTools/Plugins/WildBlueTools.dll, it belongs to WildBlueTools
3089 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Registering Buffalo from GameData/WildBlueIndustries/Buffalo/Plugins/Buffalo.dll
3094 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/WildBlueIndustries/Pathfinder/Plugins/Pathfinder.dll, it belongs to Pathfinder
3095 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/Workshop/Plugins/Workshop.dll, it belongs to Workshop
3096 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/[x] Science!/MiniAVC.dll, it belongs to xScience
3096 [1] INFO CKAN.Registry (null) - Not registering GameData/[x] Science!/[x] Science!.dll, it belongs to xScience
3505 [1] INFO CKAN.RelationshipResolver (null) - Resolving relationships for CustomClusters
3505 [1] INFO CKAN.RelationshipResolver (null) - Resolving dependencies for CustomClusters
3509 [1] INFO CKAN.RelationshipResolver (null) - Resolving relationships for CustomClusters
3509 [1] INFO CKAN.RelationshipResolver (null) - Resolving dependencies for CustomClusters
About to install...

* Custom Clusters 0.53.1

Continue? [Y/n] y

Downloading "https://ckan1.spacedock.info/storage/Randazzo_9223/Custom_Clusters_-_More_freedom_in_engine_design/Custom_Clusters_-_More_freedom_in_engine_design-0.53.1.zip" (libcurl)
4980 [1] INFO CKAN.Curl (null) - Using curl-ca bundle: (none)
5568 [8] INFO CKAN.NetAsyncDownloader (null) - Error downloading https://ckan1.spacedock.info/storage/Randazzo_9223/Custom_Clusters_-_More_freedom_in_engine_design/Custom_Clusters_-_More_freedom_in_engine_design-0.53.1.zip: CKAN.Kraken: SslPeerCertificate
5569 [8] INFO CKAN.NetAsyncDownloader (null) - All files finished downloading
Failed to download "https://ckan1.spacedock.info/storage/Randazzo_9223/Custom_Clusters_-_More_freedom_in_engine_design/Custom_Clusters_-_More_freedom_in_engine_design-0.53.1.zip" - error: SslPeerCertificate
One or more files failed to download, stopped.

And just as a test, I tried with using curl from the command line:

$ curl -sv https://ckan1.spacedock.info/storage/Randazzo_9223/Custom_Clusters_-_More_freedom_in_engine_design/Custom_Clusters_-_More_freedom_in_engine_design-0.53.1.zip -o Custom_Clusters_-_More_freedom_in_engine_design-0.53.1.zip
*   Trying 46.101.184.174...
* Connected to ckan1.spacedock.info (46.101.184.174) port 443 (#0)
* ALPN, offering http/1.1
* Cipher selection: ALL:!EXPORT:!EXPORT40:!EXPORT56:!aNULL:!LOW:!RC4:@STRENGTH
* successfully set certificate verify locations:
*   CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
  CApath: /etc/ssl/certs
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client hello (1):
} [512 bytes data]
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server hello (2):
{ [61 bytes data]
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Certificate (11):
{ [3349 bytes data]
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server key exchange (12):
{ [589 bytes data]
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server finished (14):
{ [4 bytes data]
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client key exchange (16):
} [70 bytes data]
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS change cipher, Client hello (1):
} [1 bytes data]
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
} [16 bytes data]
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS change cipher, Client hello (1):
{ [1 bytes data]
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
{ [16 bytes data]
* SSL connection using TLSv1.2 / ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384
* ALPN, server did not agree to a protocol
* Server certificate:
* 	 subject: C=DE; CN=i.52k.de; [email protected]
* 	 start date: Mar 24 02:00:07 2015 GMT
* 	 expire date: Mar 23 18:41:38 2016 GMT
* 	 subjectAltName does not match ckan1.spacedock.info
* SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name 'ckan1.spacedock.info'
* Closing connection 0
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS alert, Client hello (1):
} [2 bytes data]

If I'm reading it right, curl/libcurl is saying that SpaceDock doesn't have a valid SSL cert entry for ckan1.spacedock.info. I had just switched from using OpenSSL to LibreSSL, so it might be a bit more strict on this.

Just thought I'd bring this up and hopefully there is some sort of fix to be had...

Edited by CyberFoxx
Fixed on SpaceDock's end

On 3/2/2016 at 9:36 PM, Brigadier said:

@ussoldier2002, welcome to KSP and your wife must be somethin' smart :wink:.

CKAN helps with mod management (investigation, download, install and community support).  It's not perfect but it is tremendously useful, especially for beginners.

On the CKAN Github page, download the ckan.exe file (link at the bottom of that page).  Save the .exe file to a convenient directory (I put mine on my desktop but it probably shouldn't go there).  You don't really want to put it in the KSP directory in case you have to overwrite that folder in the future (it's been known to happen).

Once the download is done, all you have to do is double-click on the ckan.exe file and it will run.  The first thing you'll have to do then is to point ckan to your KSP install.  You do that by going to File > Select KSP install..., then Add new.  I can't recall if you need to do a Refresh (the button on the CKAN toolbar) after this but it can't hurt.

This should be enough to get you going.  Click on the desired mods and the Apply Changes.

Be cautious - not all of the mods are well behaved and some conflict with others.  Too many mods (depending on the OS and capabilities of your machine) can cause memory problems with KSP but that's another topic.  The help from the community and mod authors on these forums has been excellent and you can post any concerns in the appropriate threads.

Fly safe

Bro! Thank you so much for your help! Yeah, my wife is pretty smart! Although she might have lost my attention for the next few days lol. Well, I followed your directions let's hope I can figure this out. Thank you again for your help! See you on the Mun!

On 2/27/2016 at 9:57 AM, politas said:

I'll take a stab in the dark and suggest that your .Net installation is still version 4.0, rather than 4.5, which CKAN requires.

According to the 4.5 .Net installer, I am already at 4.5 as it is part of Windows 10. 

SpaceDock is currently failing at all HTTPS downloads, but works fine for HTTP.  (I've already email SpaceDock support)  Is there any way to force CKAN to use HTTP URLs?

$ mono ./ckan.exe install SCANsat
About to install...

* SCANsat v14.8

Continue? [Y/n] y

Downloading "https://spacedock.info/mod/129/SCANsat/download/v14.8" (libcurl)

Installing mod "SCANsat v14.8"
Unhandled Exception:
CKAN.FileNotFoundKraken: Trying to install SCANsat v14.8, but it's not downloaded or download is corrupted
  at CKAN.ModuleInstaller.Install (CKAN.CkanModule module, System.String filename) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CKAN.ModuleInstaller.InstallList (ICollection`1 modules, CKAN.RelationshipResolverOptions options, IDownloader downloader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CKAN.ModuleInstaller.InstallList (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 modules, CKAN.RelationshipResolverOptions options, IDownloader downloader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CKAN.CmdLine.Install.RunCommand (CKAN.KSP ksp, System.Object raw_options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CKAN.CmdLine.MainClass.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: CKAN.FileNotFoundKraken: Trying to install SCANsat v14.8, but it's not downloaded or download is corrupted
  at CKAN.ModuleInstaller.Install (CKAN.CkanModule module, System.String filename) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CKAN.ModuleInstaller.InstallList (ICollection`1 modules, CKAN.RelationshipResolverOptions options, IDownloader downloader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CKAN.ModuleInstaller.InstallList (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 modules, CKAN.RelationshipResolverOptions options, IDownloader downloader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CKAN.CmdLine.Install.RunCommand (CKAN.KSP ksp, System.Object raw_options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CKAN.CmdLine.MainClass.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

As you can see, HTTPS fails:

$ wget -S https://spacedock.info/mod/129/SCANsat/download/v14.8
--2016-03-05 11:06:31-- https://spacedock.info/mod/129/SCANsat/download/v14.8
Resolving spacedock.info (spacedock.info)... 2a01:4f8:160:9023::2, 5.9.16.54
Connecting to spacedock.info (spacedock.info)|2a01:4f8:160:9023::2|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 
  HTTP/1.1 200 OK
  Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2016 09:06:31 GMT
  Server: gunicorn/19.4.5
  Content-Type: application/zip
  Content-Length: 0
  Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=SCANsat-v14.8.zip
  X-Sendfile: /home/www/kspmods/DMagic_247/SCANsat/SCANsat-v14.8.zip
  Via: 1.1 spacedock.info
  Keep-Alive: timeout=15
  Connection: Keep-Alive

The file is already fully retrieved; nothing to do.

But HTTP works fine:

$ wget -S http://spacedock.info/mod/129/SCANsat/download/v14.8
--2016-03-05 11:06:35-- http://spacedock.info/mod/129/SCANsat/download/v14.8
Resolving spacedock.info (spacedock.info)... 2a01:4f8:160:9023::2, 5.9.16.54
Connecting to spacedock.info (spacedock.info)|2a01:4f8:160:9023::2|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 
  HTTP/1.1 200 OK
  Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2016 09:06:35 GMT
  Server: gunicorn/19.4.5
  Content-Type: application/zip
  Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=SCANsat-v14.8.zip
  Via: 1.1 spacedock.info
  Last-Modified: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 14:09:55 GMT
  ETag: "52c0bebca7fb6"
  Content-Length: 773402
  Keep-Alive: timeout=15
  Connection: Keep-Alive
Length: 773402 (755K) [application/zip]
Saving to: ‘v14.8’

v14.8                                100%[=====================================================================>] 755.28K  1.11MB/s   in 0.7s   

2016-03-05 11:06:36 (1.11 MB/s) - ‘v14.8’ saved [773402/773402]

I have some troubles recently with CKAN, mostly was related to old kerballstuff links but recently I got this when trying to update:

-snip-

Right, didn't saw the above post :D

Edited by hendrack

And.. to answer my own question, you can just edit registry.json in the CKAN directory:

sed -ibak registry.json -e 's!https://spacedock.info!http://spacedock.info!g'

$ mono ./ckan.exe install SCANsat
About to install...

* SCANsat v14.8

Continue? [Y/n] y

Downloading "http://spacedock.info/mod/129/SCANsat/download/v14.8" (libcurl)
0 kbps - downloading - 0 MiB left - 100%           
Installing mod "SCANsat v14.8"
Updating registry
Commiting filesystem changes
Rescanning GameData
Done!

As soon as you refresh, it undoes this, of course. :)

(@hendrack this is your problem too)