The Comprehensive Kerbal Archive Network (CKAN) Package Manager; v1.18.0 [19 June 2016]

pjf

9 hours ago, THX1138 said:

Also, when trying to run ckan.exe from a place other than the KSP program folder, I think it should give a warning about where it should be run from. Instead it says something about an unhandled exception because it can find a readme file.

ckan.exe can be run from anywhere, it uses registry to find game folder.

Any idea why even with the filter set to show "All" mods (as opposed to "Compatible", which is the default) some mods aren't listed depending on the version of the selected KSP install?

29 minutes ago, THX1138 said:

Is it possible to get CKAN to output a list of the mods installed (ideally including their version numbers)?

File > Export installed mods... will do this, albeit without version numbers.  The default .ckan file format is plaintext and can be read with any text editor, but you can also tell it to save in .txt or a few other formats.

I'm sure this has been brought up before, so sorry if it's been addressed, but I don't feel like digging through 132 pages of forum posts.

There needs to be a way to force CKAN to install an outdated mod.  Lots of mods don't break when the game is updated, but the mod author doesn't update the registry, so CKAN won't install it.  Previously, you could trick CKAN into identifying your install as an older version by changing readme.txt in the KSP directory, but even that doesn't work anymore.

Please add this feature.

Significant progress on the dispute has been made, and @sarbianhas kindly asked that his protest removal of ModuleManager be reverted in anticipation of a successful resolution. ModuleManager is once again available for installation using CKAN.

1 minute ago, Ixenzo said:

I spent an hour manually installing the RO suite only to come here and find that the fight's over (at least for now). Mixed feelings. But thank you all.

Sorry about the inconvenience. We should have sorted this out long ago.

8 hours ago, politas said:

Sorry about the inconvenience. We should have sorted this out long ago.

thank the lord!!! all you guys, author's metadata programmers and everyone else that is involved do such a fantastic job. the volume and complexity of the mods available now simply make ckan a must.

Major role in latest CKAN inconveniences have user themself, besides that all drama happened between CKAN staff and moders.

Bunch of thing could be avoided if users are beter informed how mod in KSP works, with both, manual and automatic installs.
Regardless of install type, 80-90% of reported bugs comes from faulty install.

In manual install, you can easy make a mistake if you just drag and drop some mod in gamedata folder without checking if there is also packed some dependency mod and without checking if that dependency is latest version.

CKAN do this kind of thing automaticaly, but it is also prone to mistakes, on both, install and uninstall. As much as regular user can make a mistake on uninstall too.
Bottom line is, that users need to learn how mods work in KSP, so that they are able to to supervise automatic install trough CKAN.

• If you have encountered a bug, don't jump at once to moder thread and pest him about it. Be sure that you make a clean install of KSP in separate folder where your main game install is.
  • Install only a mod that you suspect that have a bug with CKAN. Copy over Gamedata folder elsewhere, to have some reference to compare later on
  • Uninstall everything and wipe out any other files in Gamedata folder except SQUAD folder
  • Install manualy same mod by downloading it by yourself from original mod author source and all dependencies
  • Copmare Gamedata folder with the one that you previously copied elsewhere.
  • If you have found that something is different (different file version if all of the files are the same), report faulty install or wrong metadata to CKAN thread, don't pest moder about it. If moder is the one that maintain metadata, he will be informed trough this thread or by someone from other memberes of comunity.
  • If all files are updated and in proper place, try to reproduce that bug in this "clean" instance of KSP. If you still have same issue, mark all reproducing steps, create screenshot of issue or two, upload output log somewhere and report that to moder
  • If you didn't found reproduced issue, start adding other mods one by one, you might have conflict with some other mod somewhere, try again to install each mod manualy and by CKAN and compare gamedata folders to see if some other mod have corrupted metadata. If you found corrupted install - report that to CKAN thread, don't pest moder about it

After you have installed all mods and still didn't repeated same issue, congratulation, your main game installation have corrupted files somewhere, you should reinstall all those mods in main game, you will solve your issue and you didn't pested moders about it.

Sounds like a lot of work ? It takes a lot of time ? Yes ? Well, think again about it when you report bug to moder somewhere, each moder have to spend all that time too, to find possible conflict, maybe a bit less if output log contain usable info, but it still consume a lot of time that can be spend elsewhere to develop even more content or new features in your favorite mod.

You have gone trough all this and you still have same issue ? At least you will have much smaller log file and you have narrowed down root of problem, so moder will be able to solve it much sooner. You will save a lot of time and work for moder by doing this.

Inform regular users about it and a lot of issues that some moders have with CKAN will be reduced. Like i said, a lot of problems would be avoided if regular users are better informed. Maybe moderators can put this in more visible place and add a thing or two about it, bunch of problems could be solved more easy if there is better communication between SQUAD, moders and just ordinary players.

Edited by kcs123
found typo

On 6/27/2016 at 2:17 AM, THX1138 said:

Is it possible to get CKAN to output a list of the mods installed (ideally including their version numbers)?

On a command line, `ckan list` will output installed mods with their version numbers.

Ok, it's looking like @pjf's nomination of me to take up the mantle of CKAN Mission Director is getting nothing but support. I'm still waiting a few days before starting to really do much in that regard (other than continuing to freely voice my opinions on CKAN-related topics). I'd like to give huge thanks to pjf for all the efforts he's taken to build CKAN to where it is today, often at substantial expense to his mental health. I'm hoping that after a short break, he'll be back contributing code and suggestions, but I hope nothing but the best things for him whatever he chooses to do.

To give those interested in CKAN's future a bit of assurance of what the future holds, my plans, assuming no objections from the CKAN team are as follows:

• I'm going to do a thorough re-write of the process pages for adding mods to CKAN, including guidelines about attempting to get in touch with authors before adding mods and what information CKAN needs in order to faithfully install mods correctly.
  • I'm going to create a new CKAN thread to replace this one (which has grown somewhat long and unwieldy) This thread will go up next week.
  • I'm going to reserve the first response on the new CKAN thread to post a write-up of the recent brouhaha, for which I would welcome any PMs from people with their viewpoints on what happened.
  • I'm going to approach a few people to come on board as new members of the CKAN team if they wish, and will be making a public call for new volunteers. If I succeed in the process re-write, helping out with CKAN metadata should involve far less figuring out arcane codes and more a matter of discussing matters with people.

CKAN is not going to be the same. The time taken for new mods to be added to CKAN will be longer. CKAN's support of new KSP versions is going to be delayed. CKAN is going to refocus on being the stable, safe way to install mods for people who find managing all the dependencies and installation instructions too much of a headache. If you want to live on the bleeding edge, CKAN is not going to be the tool for you. For people who get KSP through Steam (which includes me), believe me that I am fully aware of the angst this will cause. I can only recommend making a backup of a working KSP outside your Steam directory so you've got something to play.

We've got lots of plans for technical improvements that will take some time to implement, and some things are going to be a bit weird until they are. The main initial push is in process and policy. All the technical stuff needs to flow out of that.

8 hours ago, stibbons said:

On a command line, `ckan list` will output installed mods with their version numbers.

There's also the installed.ckan file which I believe tracks the same info.

You can even install installed.ckan on another client/to another install folder to bring the entire package of mods over.

There's currently a discussion on Github about writing a tiny KSP plugin that would grab this (and other) data and write it into the output log when KSP starts, so it'd be embedded in logs that plugin authors are usually asking for anyways.

Great to this this mod evolve! thank's to all contributors :)

Some small suggestions:

-Allow to display the changelog in the UI if possible  ( the same given in the KSP-AVC, KIS have a good example of it)

-Display the version of a mod even if auto-detected ( to compare with the one available in CKAN)

I do not mod KSP, and can only look on in wonder and admiration at those who do. I can only speak as a user of CKAN, and I am sincerely disappointed in the direction it has taken recently. I have thoroughly enjoyed using CKAN to install and keep the many mods I use updated to their latest versions. With these recent policy changes, however, I can see that CKAN will be virtually unusable to me, because trying to use it to handle some mods while other mods are installed/updated manually (since they will either be removed from CKAN or never listed there in the first place) will undoubtedly lead to ruin. Before CKAN, I absolutely hated trying to keep each mod updated, never sure which ones needed it and having to check manually frequently. It was a huge headache which CKAN eliminated when I found it and began using it. Now, reluctantly but inevitably, I am being forced by these new policies to abandon CKAN. And, despite what people like RoverDude says, AVC, while it may be fine for what it does do, does not compare.

For me, CKAN made playing KSP the main activity, and without it the main activity will switch to mod maintenance. This is very dismaying to me, and lessens my desire to continue playing the game I've come to love.

@OldLost I think you're imagining the issue here - no one has actually asked for their mods to be permanently de-listed.  Of course, it could happen in the future but modders are generally reasonable people in this regard - if anything, this incident proves that consensus can be reached even on long-standing and highly emotional issues.

BTW, it's 100% fine to manage some mods manually and others through CKAN, particularly if the non-CKAN mods are self-contained. 

On 6/27/2016 at 5:55 PM, kcs123 said:

• If you have encountered a bug, don't jump at once to moder thread and pest him about it. Be sure that you make a clean install of KSP in separate folder where your main game install is.
  • Install only a mod that you suspect that have a bug with CKAN. Copy over Gamedata folder elsewhere, to have some reference to compare later on
  • Uninstall everything and wipe out any other files in Gamedata folder except SQUAD folder
  • Install manualy same mod by downloading it by yourself from original mod author source and all dependencies
  • Compare Gamedata folder with the one that you previously copied elsewhere.
  • If you have found that something is different (different file version if all of the files are the same), report faulty install or wrong metadata to CKAN thread, don't pest moder about it. If moder is the one that maintain metadata, he will be informed trough this thread or by someone from other memberes of comunity.
  • If all files are updated and in proper place, try to reproduce that bug in this "clean" instance of KSP. If you still have same issue, mark all reproducing steps, create screenshot of issue or two, upload output log somewhere and report that to moder
  • If you didn't found reproduced issue, start adding other mods one by one, you might have conflict with some other mod somewhere, try again to install each mod manualy and by CKAN and compare gamedata folders to see if some other mod have corrupted metadata. If you found corrupted install - report that to CKAN thread, don't pest modder about it

@Kcs123. Thank you for posting this. 

Can I please submit this into a suggested future CKAN policy statement. This is not my final decision to make of course. However what I can do is put it into the new suggestions for further review. This is great and I really like the amount of though that you have put into this. It would be a shame if it was washed away in the busy forum traffic. 

First there is absolutely no guarantee of anything happening. This is just an ideas off the top of my head. Of some short term. medium term and long term day dreams. Honestly have no idea on the quality here. I have not had a proper sleep days now and it is starting show. :blush:

1. This gets peer reviewed. Everyone gets a stab at improving on to it. We need to add in the bug tracker links for example. So people can submit reports to the right place if necessary.. There is also some other debugging guides that we can direct people to. Just try to stop bug reports being sent to mod authors that say.

IT BROKE. FIX PLZ !!

I know that changing this behaviour might be impossible. Let's try anyway just for our own peace of mind that we did everything we could to help. 

2. It goes up on a new thread in the OP. However that first page is tough to write. It could be a bit long. It is probably going to be up to @politas to make a call on the layout. Also note that people have a bad habit of not reading the OP. As many mod authors will testify. It is good point and it needs some thought.

3. Something like probability needs to go into a page within the CKAN documentation . So we have a static landing page that mod authors can link to if they want it. So they don't have to repeat all of this. If somebody does jump on their thread. It provides a neat method of getting rid of the problem with one single link. 

Feedback welcome :wink:

Edited by nobodyhasthis2

First, let me just say thanks to all the folks who work on CKAN, it's a fantastic program that I have found to be indispensable. This is the kind of thing that (to me) should be part of the stock game.

Now I'm not sure if this is the place to request a feature, but would it be possible for you to add a "favorite" marker for a particular mod? Here's what I'd like to be able to do: set up a list of all my favorite mods that I want to install so that they're all listed someplace. That way, when we have a KSP update and mod X isn't at the proper version yet, it can be uninstalled but the favorite marker would let me know when a compatible version is ready without having to search the list every time I run CKAN.

It would also just be nice to keep track of interesting mods that one may not want to install just then. For example; my system is pretty dated, so I have to be careful when adding lots of mods right now. I'd like to be able to mark a bunch of mods that I don't want to install, but I also don't want to lose track of.

Keep up the great work folks!

-RM

Edited by Rabid_Monkey

7 hours ago, nobodyhasthis2 said:

@Kcs123. Thank you for posting this. 

Can I please submit this into a suggested future CKAN policy statement.

You are welcome. Of course that you can use this stuff for future OP of new CKAN thread as well as for CKAN documentation. You might also find usefull this recent post and probably this one too.

On top of that, it could be a good advice for steam users to create a copy of stock game elswhere and put mods in that new instance of KSP.
Otherwise, when KSP updates, steam users might end with new version of KSP and with old, probably broken mods. That will lead to create a lot of false positive bug reports too.

Bunch of unwanted forum flame wars could be avoided if ordinary, especialy new users are better informed.
Sentence "Just drag and drop everything from mod archive to GameData folder." is equaly misleading as "Just pick mods that you want from CKAN and press install button".

Better education of users could lead to better conversation and healthier community.

Might be a good idea to create separate thread with just that essential info how mods works in KSP, pin it and lock it, to be more visible for regular users.
OP of new CKAN thread could be too long to read with bunch of other essential stuff. When post is too long it can be counter productive, nobody would be reading it from begining to end if it is too long.

8 hours ago, nobodyhasthis2 said:

I have not had a proper sleep days now and it is starting show

Well known feeling, might too well. I'm also lack of free time, so I can't promise any help on whole project, but I try to inform people about it on various threads within that limited time.

11 hours ago, OldLost said:

I do not mod KSP, and can only look on in wonder and admiration at those who do. I can only speak as a user of CKAN, and I am sincerely disappointed in the direction it has taken recently. I have thoroughly enjoyed using CKAN to install and keep the many mods I use updated to their latest versions. With these recent policy changes, however, I can see that CKAN will be virtually unusable to me, because trying to use it to handle some mods while other mods are installed/updated manually (since they will either be removed from CKAN or never listed there in the first place) will undoubtedly lead to ruin. Before CKAN, I absolutely hated trying to keep each mod updated, never sure which ones needed it and having to check manually frequently. It was a huge headache which CKAN eliminated when I found it and began using it. Now, reluctantly but inevitably, I am being forced by these new policies to abandon CKAN. And, despite what people like RoverDude says, AVC, while it may be fine for what it does do, does not compare.

For me, CKAN made playing KSP the main activity, and without it the main activity will switch to mod maintenance. This is very dismaying to me, and lessens my desire to continue playing the game I've come to love.

I think you should give peace a chance dude, and don't be so melodramatic :P 

As things stand now ckan has not lost any mods, and likely won't lose any mods because it is now incentivized to make thier service appeal to mod authors and add features and services that will make mod authors want to be in ckan in order to receive. (what author doesn't want users to submit logs when they have bugs? ckan can help computer illiterate users post thier logs in much the same way it helps install their mods)

Also to put it bluntly if ckan hadn't changed you wouldn't even have ckan now. So show a little gratitude for politas for doing much and risking his position in order to bring a peaceful end to the conflict.

So the ball is in your court you can continue life as you know it or you can abandon it over exaggerated misinterpretations of what these policy changes really mean.

On 6/23/2016 at 6:53 AM, the_Demongod said:

Getting this exact same thing, Win 7 x64. Happens at the end of almost any install/update/uninstall. (when leaving the status log page I guess)?

Reveal hidden contents

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at CKAN.Main.DefaultSorter(DataGridViewRow row)
   at System.Linq.EnumerableSorter`2.ComputeKeys(TElement[] elements, Int32 count)
   at System.Linq.EnumerableSorter`1.Sort(TElement[] elements, Int32 count)
   at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1.<GetEnumerator>d__1.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at CKAN.Main._UpdateFilters()
   at CKAN.Util.Invoke[T](T obj, Action action)
   at CKAN.Main.PostInstallMods(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1076.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ckan
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 0.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/Kerbal%20Space%20Program/ckan.exe
System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1075.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1067.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1068.2 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.CSharp
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
System.Numerics
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
System.Dynamic
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
System.Xml.Linq
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Transactions
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Although I just got this one while simply deleting the text in the search/filter field. I had just looked for Kerbal Alarm Clock to re-install as a test; it worked without crashing. At that point I was on the "Compatible" mods page with "Kerbal A" or something similar typed into the search bar. I switched to "Installed" mods and then selected and deleted the text in the search, and got this:

Reveal hidden contents

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at CKAN.Main.DefaultSorter(DataGridViewRow row)
   at System.Linq.EnumerableSorter`2.ComputeKeys(TElement[] elements, Int32 count)
   at System.Linq.EnumerableSorter`1.Sort(TElement[] elements, Int32 count)
   at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1.<GetEnumerator>d__1.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at CKAN.Main._UpdateFilters()
   at CKAN.MainModList.set_ModNameFilter(String value)
   at CKAN.Main.FilterByNameTextBox_TextChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnTextChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.TextBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
ckan
    Win32 Version: 0.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/Kerbal%20Space%20Program/ckan.exe
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1075.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1068.2 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Microsoft.CSharp
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
System.Numerics
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
System.Dynamic
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
System.Xml.Linq
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Transactions
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Is any fix for this? It is almost unusable now.

Edited by boborene