The Comprehensive Kerbal Archive Network (CKAN) Package Manager; v1.18.0 [19 June 2016]

pjf

6 minutes ago, baldamundo said:

1.1.3. A few have reappeared (USI Tools, Regolith, Open Resource System Fork, Sounding Rockets, Community Resource Pack, Asteroid Day, Firespitter Core and Warp Drive), but things like UKS, Exploration Pack, Survival Pack etc are still missing. As for which mods I have installed...err, frankly too many to list, but the above aren't even showing up in the "Incompatible" list.

I belive that is due to a persistent bug in CKAN, as reported in new CKAN thread. Be patient until all dependecies are resolved, then it will be shown up again on CKAN.

I seem to have messed up CKAN for my mod All Y'All and I have no idea how to fix it. I misread the Spacedock "update your mod" page and somehow set the version to "KSP Version." It was like that for all of 10 seconds before I realized the problem. I updated again to the current version and put the correct number (0.4) in there, and then deleted the one with a version number of "KSP Version," but CKAN still erroneously thinks that the most recent version is "KSP Version" which is not available to download. So, people can't automatically update through CKAN.

That above paragraph pretty much sums up my total experience with CKAN. I don't use it myself and have no idea how it works. I don't know exactly how it got broken or how to fix it. Is there something I can do, or something someone else can do, to get rid of this incorrect version and fix me all up?

EDIT: I see there's a new thread. I'll post this there.

Edited by 5thHorseman