The Comprehensive Kerbal Archive Network (CKAN) Package Manager; v1.18.0 [19 June 2016]

pjf

I was having installed previously B9 procedural wings trough CKAN. After checking proper version, I have manualy installed proper "unofficial" fork from Crzyrndm. My mistake there could be that I didn't uninstalled older B9PW before manualy overwritting files.

Today CKAN throwed older B9PW in incompatible section and new B9PW fork become available. However, when I clicked on checkbox to install new version trough CKAN, I got this exception:

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
CKAN.ModuleNotFoundKraken: Cannot install B9AerospaceProceduralParts, module not available
   at CKAN.CkanModule.FromIDandVersion(IRegistryQuerier registry, String mod, KSPVersion ksp_version)
   at CKAN.RelationshipResolver.<RelationshipResolver>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0(String name)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at CKAN.RelationshipResolver..ctor(IEnumerable`1 module_names, RelationshipResolverOptions options, IRegistryQuerier registry, KSPVersion kspversion)
   at CKAN.MainModList.ComputeConflictsFromModList(IRegistryQuerier registry, IEnumerable`1 change_set, KSPVersion ksp_version)
   at CKAN.Main.<UpdateChangeSetAndConflicts>c__async1.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at CKAN.Main.<ModList_CellValueChanged>c__async0.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<ThrowAsync>b__4(Object state)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ckan
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 0.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///E:/Kerbal%20Space%20Program/ckan.exe
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34238 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34251 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34270 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34234 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.CSharp
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34209
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
System.Numerics
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
System.Dynamic
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34209
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
System.Transactions
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
System.Xml.Linq
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

It is not big deal for me, I can always install manualy and problem can be only on my machine, but someone else might find this as obstacle. Also, B9PW need update for latest DRE compatibility. It is reported in B9PW thread, so we can expect another B9PW update.

EDIT:
After throwing reported error, I was unable to uninstall older B9PW trough CKAN. I can uncheck mod, but "changes" tab does not shows up.

I have closed CKAN and run again. Only after that I was able to uninstall old B9PW mod and install latest B9PW fork

Edited by kcs123

On 12/9/2015, 2:08:13, foonix said:

I had this exact problem in Arch linux.  mozroots didn't work, with or without sudo.

ckan (libcurl) was looking for certs in /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt.

https://blizzy.de is using Let's Encrypt certificates, which were not in the open ssl trust store for the system.  The following will fail if this is the problem:

curl -I https://blizzy.de

Once I fixed the above, ckan started working.

The fix in arch, based on this document

• Download (do not install into the browser) the Let's Encrypt root and X1 intermediate certs from here: https://letsencrypt.org/certificates/
  • Copy both files to /etc/ca-certificates/trust-source/anchors/ and rename them .crt
  • run: sudo trust extract-compat

I'm having the same problem and trying to fix this in Ubuntu 15.10 . When I run "sudo trust extract-compat"  I get a "p11-kit: could not run /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/p11-kit/trust-extract-compat command: No such file or directory"

Any idea how to correct this?

Having another issue.

For the last few days, whenever I try to start ckan, it flashes open for a second or so, and the it quits.  The following is what is left in my OS X Terminal.  I can not remember if it coincides with the last update of either ckan or OS X.  Anyone having the same issues?

mono /Applications/KSP_osx\ 105\ unity\ ckan/ckan.exe 
3971 [1] ERROR CKAN.URLHandlers (null) - There was an error while registering the URL handler for ckan:// - Could not find a part of the path "/Users/username/.local/share/applications/mimeapps.list".
3994 [1] ERROR CKAN.URLHandlers (null) -    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, System.String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare,int,System.IO.FileOptions,string,bool,bool,bool)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile (System.String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost) in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (System.String path, Boolean append, System.Text.Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost) in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (System.String path, Boolean append, System.Text.Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize) in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (System.String path) in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.StreamWriter:.ctor (string)
   at System.IO.File.WriteAllLines (System.String path, System.String[] contents) in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at CKAN.URLHandlers.RegisterURLHandler_Linux () in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at CKAN.URLHandlers.RegisterURLHandler (CKAN.Configuration config, IUser user) in <filename unknown>:line 0
Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unterminated string. Expected delimiter: ". Path 'available_modules.ContractConfigurator.module_version.['1.1.1'].abstract', line 46027, position 72.
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadStringIntoBuffer (Char quote) in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseString (Char quote) in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue () in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadInternal () in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader.ReadAsStringInternal () in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadAsString () in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter) in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject (System.Object newObject, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonObjectContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, System.String id) in <filename unknown>:line 0

Edited by Ranger

3 hours ago, CajunInABox said:

I have KSP AVC installed, and it's telling me that several of my mods need updated (and checking their respective forum topics shows they do). Any idea why CKAN hasn't been picking up on them?

That generally means that the author has changed the .version file information in a way that AVC looks for new releases, without pushing a new release in a way that CKAN recognises. If you tell us which mods, we can probably get the info to CKAN. Mods on Curse are a particular problem for CKAN, as there's no API CKAN can use.

Link for original post in adjustable landing gear thread:

On 17.11.2015. 16:22:05, Alshain said:

What happened to steering on these landing gear? It seems to be missing.

EDIT: Figured it out, that stupid CKAN has a bad copy of BDAnimationModules. I don't know why I started using that dumb program.

I hope that it will be solved soon enough.

15 hours ago, politas said:

That generally means that the author has changed the .version file information in a way that AVC looks for new releases, without pushing a new release in a way that CKAN recognises. If you tell us which mods, we can probably get the info to CKAN. Mods on Curse are a particular problem for CKAN, as there's no API CKAN can use.

The ones i have showing up on AVC right now are: 

Lithobrake Exploration Technologies (current 0.2.1, up-to-date 0.3.0)

Modular Rocket Systems (current 0.9, up-to-date 0.11)

Spacey Expanded (current 0.8, up-to-date 1.0)

Spacey Lifters (current 1.4, up-to-date 1.6.1)

6 hours ago, CajunInABox said:

Those are all working through KerbalStuff, and CKAN has been pretty good about picking those up. It looks like you're more than one version behind on some of these though.

11 hours ago, CajunInABox said:

CKAN has had Lithobrake Exploration Technologies 0.3 for a month or so.

Modular Rockets System 0.11 for 15 days.

Necrobones just fixed SpaceY Expanded 12 hours ago

Spacey Heavy Lifters has had 1.6.1 for a week.

Looks like your refresh failed.

17 hours ago, kcs123 said:

Link for original post in adjustable landing gear thread:

I hope that it will be solved soon enough.

CKAN is pulling BDAnimationModules for KSP1.0.5 from Adjustable Landing Gear's download zip (by BahamutoD), so you can't really blame CKAN for messing it up in regards to that mod working. Ah hang on, that was 18/11. It's been fixed since then. (As in 28 days ago, as soon as it was mentioned.)

Edited by politas

On 17/12/2015, 13:18:15, PrometheanVR said:

I'm having the same problem and trying to fix this in Ubuntu 15.10 . When I run "sudo trust extract-compat"  I get a "p11-kit: could not run /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/p11-kit/trust-extract-compat command: No such file or directory"

Any idea how to correct this?

Well, for a start, following Arch instructions on an Ubuntu system is not a good idea, they're quite different in terms of packaging. Have you followed the steps from the Build notes?

On 17/12/2015, 15:42:31, Ranger said:

Having another issue.

For the last few days, whenever I try to start ckan, it flashes open for a second or so, and the it quits.  The following is what is left in my OS X Terminal.  I can not remember if it coincides with the last update of either ckan or OS X.  Anyone having the same issues?

mono /Applications/KSP_osx\ 105\ unity\ ckan/ckan.exe 
3971 [1] ERROR CKAN.URLHandlers (null) - There was an error while registering the URL handler for ckan:// - Could not find a part of the path "/Users/username/.local/share/applications/mimeapps.list".
3994 [1] ERROR CKAN.URLHandlers (null) -    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, System.String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare,int,System.IO.FileOptions,string,bool,bool,bool)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile (System.String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost) in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (System.String path, Boolean append, System.Text.Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost) in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (System.String path, Boolean append, System.Text.Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize) in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (System.String path) in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.StreamWriter:.ctor (string)
   at System.IO.File.WriteAllLines (System.String path, System.String[] contents) in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at CKAN.URLHandlers.RegisterURLHandler_Linux () in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at CKAN.URLHandlers.RegisterURLHandler (CKAN.Configuration config, IUser user) in <filename unknown>:line 0
Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unterminated string. Expected delimiter: ". Path 'available_modules.ContractConfigurator.module_version.['1.1.1'].abstract', line 46027, position 72.
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadStringIntoBuffer (Char quote) in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseString (Char quote) in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue () in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadInternal () in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader.ReadAsStringInternal () in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadAsString () in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter) in <filename unknown>:line 0
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject (System.Object newObject, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonObjectContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, System.String id) in <filename unknown>:line 0

I've raised an issue. Hopefully @pjf can look at this pretty quickly. It sounds like an urgent bug. Can you run from the command line at all? Perhaps try downgrading to the previous release and refuse the update.

5 hours ago, politas said:

I've raised an issue. Hopefully @pjf can look at this pretty quickly. It sounds like an urgent bug. Can you run from the command line at all? Perhaps try downgrading to the previous release and refuse the update.

Thanks

As I said, the CKAN window flashes open for a brief moment, usually under a second, and then it quits.

I just tried using a left over version that I had in a previous KSP version, and it did pop up with an update.  I refused, and then the same thing happened.  So it may be an OS update issue...

10 hours ago, politas said:

CKAN has had Lithobrake Exploration Technologies 0.3 for a month or so.

Modular Rockets System 0.11 for 15 days.

Necrobones just fixed SpaceY Expanded 12 hours ago

Spacey Heavy Lifters has had 1.6.1 for a week.

Looks like your refresh failed.

I've hit the refresh button a few times, is there anything I can type into the command console to fix this?

2 hours ago, charfa said:

@CajunInABox, seems like you're running KSP 1.0.4. The versions you have are the last ones compatible with this version, all newer versions of those mods are marked as compatible with 1.0.5 only.

Yes, that's true. I have balance tweaks and some other changes that only make sense with 1.0.5 or later, so that's set as the minimum version for recent updates in my mods.

CKAN Ringshine, KSP 1.0.5 (32-bit), Win7 64-bit

What is the procedure to remove a single cached item manually to force a new download without screwing up CKAN?

I was having a problem with one specific mod and I wanted to delete it from KSP's GameData folder and from CKAN's cache.  Deselecting the mod from the installed list to get it out of KSP was easy.  Removing it manually from the CKAN download directory caused CKAN to start throwing exceptions.  My only other option seemed to be clearing the entire cache, something I didn't want to do if I didn't have to, but eventually had to.

Was there a better way?

On 12/16/2015 at 8:44 PM, politas said:

What operating system are you on? Please post the details of the certificate message.

I am using mac osx, i used wine to open it because i'm not to good with computers but managed to fix the problem by using automator

Huh. That would explain things. Update time, HOOOOOOOO!

edit: So apparently Steam decided to default install to my second hard disk, instead of the SSD i've been using as my main KSP install. This prevented it from auto-updating to 1.0.5. Now that I've fixed it, I had about 30 mod updates from CKAN :D 

Edited by CajunInABox

On 19/12/2015 at 4:27 AM, kavi said:

I am using mac osx, i used wine to open it because i'm not to good with computers but managed to fix the problem by using automator

Well, I don't know anything about Wine or Automator on Mac. You're probably better off following the install method in the release notes and getting the latest Mono to run ckan under, rather than using Wine, though. But if you've got something that works...

@politas: CKAN does not list the separate FASA Launch Clamps Pack but FASA itself is compatible with 1.0.5. When you have the chance, take a look at it.

Edit: also there is a Remote Tech config for RSS available for 1.0.5 but the newer RSS releases include all the necessary changes and this file might conflict if it is installed (accidentally or not). I suggest downgrading it's NETKAN version to be compatible only with 1.0.4 or lower.

Edited by Phineas Freak

11 hours ago, Phineas Freak said:

@politas: CKAN does not list the separate FASA Launch Clamps Pack but FASA itself is compatible with 1.0.5. When you have the chance, take a look at it.

Edit: also there is a Remote Tech config for RSS available for 1.0.5 but the newer RSS releases include all the necessary changes and this file might conflict if it is installed (accidentally or not). I suggest downgrading it's NETKAN version to be compatible only with 1.0.4 or lower.

CKAN does list it up to 1.0.4, but since there hasn't been a release of the separate FASA Launch Clamps and Towers mod since 1.0.2, we need reports of compatibility in order to bump it up to 1.0.5. Has anyone tried it?

EDIT: From a quick glance over in the FASA thread, it sounds like there was an issue with the 1.0.5 heating system that is probably making the Launch Clamps subset not compatible, given that it hasn't been getting updates.

Thanks for the heads-up on RemoteTech-RSS Configs.

Edited by politas

Some information for the CKAN group. Are you aware of the version number glitch in Real Chutes below?

This is cross posted from the Mod thread as I am not sure if the information was passed on. Still having some issues getting Real Chutes to work correctly in 1.0.4 when installing through CKAN. Although the problem has been solved in the mod. It now seems to be an issue with CKAN version control.

On 12/6/2015 at 5:08 PM, gonzo98x said:

Not sure why but under CKAN using version 1.04 (I play RP-0) version 1.3.2.5 of this mod is downloaded which prevents you from disconnecting pieces. Yes, for some reason RealChutes version 1.3.2.5 on KSP 1.04 makes it so that connecting a stock tank to a stock module prevents you from separating them.

I tested this using only RealChutes installed.

I don't know how CKAN works but the latest version for KSP 1.04 is 1.3.2.3 of RealChutes,

On 12/6/2015 at 6:29 PM, Starwaster said:

I think you need to talk to the CKAN people. Chris doesn't manage RC's CKAN entry at all, someone else did that.

I am not sure if this was done so hence my cross post to here.

On 12/8/2015 at 11:21 AM, Oromis said:

@steve_v Are you on 1.0.4 or .5? Thanks for the file, you're right I should backup. I'm too lazy.

I'll be more specific. I have the complete RO/RSS pack on ksp 1.0.4 (that's why I haven't yet updated to 1.0.5), no other mods except maybe KER. In my case, I simply updated RealChute using CKAN, and the new version was 1.3.2.5. That broke the VAB editor... 1.3.2.6 fixed it, but no parachute parts.

What I meant about CKAN, is that it is now offering 1.3.2.5 to many many people using it... and probably causing a lot of issues in VAB ^^ 1.3.2.6 still isn't on the platform.
Also, if 1.3.2.6 is supposed to only be for ksp 1.0.5, ckan should be set to offer the old version (.3) to 1.0.4 users and the new one (.6) to 1.0.5 users. Just as it does for other mods.

So many numbers here :P

On 12/8/2015 at 7:47 PM, stupid_chris said:

All the previous downloads are always available on KerbalStuff. New versions are never made to be backwads compatible unless specified. If you don't update KSP, you shouldn't be able to update your mods either.

This would suggest that real Chutes should be version.strict within CKAN and users on 1.0.4 should only have access to an earlier version before 1.3.2.5

Version 1.3.2.5 has incorrect bianiries that will break the VAB

Edited by nobodyhasthis2

7 hours ago, nobodyhasthis2 said:

Some information for the CKAN group. Are you aware of the version number glitch in Real Chutes below?

This is cross posted from the Mod thread as I am not sure if the information was passed on. Still having some issues getting Real Chutes to work correctly in 1.0.4 when installing through CKAN. Although the problem has been solved in the mod. It now seems to be an issue with CKAN version control.

I am not sure if this was done so hence my cross post to here.

This would suggest that real Chutes should be version.strict within CKAN and users on 1.0.4 should only have access to an earlier version before 1.3.2.5

Version 1.3.2.5 has incorrect bianiries that will break the VAB

Yep, looks like 1.3.2.4 was correctly limited to 1.0.5, but 1.3.2.5 was more promiscuous. Fix submitted.