[1.2] Coherent Contracts v1.02 (Dec 1)

DuoDex

• 3 months later...
I had one where I had to go to a station and do a science experiment, there was no option. I cleaned one, observed it and even transmitted it. Did I miss something.

Could you elaborate? And do you have any other mods installed?

• 1 month later...

My question would be would you consider repackaging this.  Right now it includes module manager 2.2.0, which is obviously out of date, but it also places it in the CoherentContracts folder rather than the root GameData which while MM is supposed to be able to handle for that, I can't imagine it's the best way of going about it.  Also, what is the .DS_store file?  Nevermind.

Edited by Hyomoto

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2015 at 9:26 AM, Hyomoto said:

My question would be would you consider repackaging this.  Right now it includes module manager 2.2.0, which is obviously out of date, but it also places it in the CoherentContracts folder rather than the root GameData which while MM is supposed to be able to handle for that, I can't imagine it's the best way of going about it.  Also, what is the .DS_store file?  Nevermind.

The Kerbalstuff download does not include ModuleManager. I fixed the folder structure, but it worked fine beforehand :) I like things tidy too!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Posted to SpaceDock, going to update CKAN schema as soon as I am able. If @Xacktar still hangs around (and knows his Curse password) I'd like to request ownership of the Curse project so I can update it. We can't be too careful with mod hosts these days :wink:

Check the OP for the download.

15 hours ago, DuoDex said:

Posted to SpaceDock, going to update CKAN schema as soon as I am able. If @Xacktar still hangs around (and knows his Curse password) I'd like to request ownership of the Curse project so I can update it. We can't be too careful with mod hosts these days :wink:

Check the OP for the download.

I'm looking for it on curse but can't find it under my curse account. Do you have a direct link to the CC page on curse?

EDIT: Found it. It was listed under a different name. If you want, I can just remove the project and you can host the new version.

Edited by Xacktar

1 hour ago, DuoDex said:

Whatever you want to do. I just don't want it to vanish if SpaceDock goes down.

Alright. Previous project is deleted. You are now clear to host it on Curse. 

Edited by Xacktar

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/3/2016 at 9:03 PM, Kaskaii said:

Is this mod going to be updated for 1.1.3? And if there's no update required can the version in CKAN be changed, so we can download this again via CKAN?

Thanks in advance for the answer! 

Feel free to update the metadata. This mod is compatible with the latest version the moment MM becomes compatible.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, DuoDex said:

1.2 compatibility.

wait so... was anything actually changed? Neither Curse or Spacedock have recent files uploaded. Just use the same old same old? Still waiting for approvals on the sites?

Edited by Drew Kerman

Just now, Drew Kerman said:

wait so... was anything actually changed? Neither Curse or Spacedock have recent files uploaded. Just use the same old same old?

Yep, same old same old. This uses MM for functionality, so the moment that is updated the moment these work too.

I'm not messing with the configuration any more as it seems to work fairly well.

• 1 month later...

could you update your OP and SPacedock,curse etc. to report 1.2.1 so the CKAN will allow your mod to list as 1.2.1 compatible?

as I assume from the statement about MM that it is indeed 1.2.1 compatible...

Edited by Bit Fiddler

• 7 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.