I wont be around for awhile I have some sad news ...

Cdr_Zeta

Dear Kerbalmates ....

So I am reall so sorry I havnt been here ... KSP is the best program for me you all know that ...

My loving wife passed away on Valentines Day Feb 14, 2016 at 9:30PM ...

I have been through turmoil these last few months ... taking care of business.

Just when my life is starting to pick up, I now have a serious problem with identity theft and will be asking to have my account suspended here and any attempts to unlock it will have to be investigated...I guess KasperVid is the person to PM this to do this.

My Twitch accounts will go...no matter anyways on that I have been so upset over everything, but I have options in my life and lessons to learn dont we all...it was just sooo sad to have someone get this disease for someone that worked so hard around my home; it just wasnt fair...I hope to play and stream KSP again someday...I am still waiting for 1.1 anyways...

I have played defense in these morons for the last few days and lost a night of sleep. I am a pretty good chess player, and today I may either make a move or let things ride and just play more defense and see how far these people are willing to go. For all intents and purposes I have lost whatever reputation my internet names have given me ... one thing I havnt lost are the friends I have made ... and anything I do in my life outside of normal activities is my own personal business and I would never compromise this for any reason ... in this case here it just wouldnt make any sense.

When one does something stupid in life not of their own fault really, and an identity is compromised (internetwise), it is a REAL problem and can give you massive headaches and can ruin your life for, just a little while<<< NOT FOREVER. Like my wife would say and do, just laugh oh ha ha ha you made your bed now you have to lie in it. Well I havnt slept in my bed since she passed I am in her recliner every night...and these perpetraitors (yeah I spelt everything wrong!) have another thing coming to them; they dont know who they are messing with here...ME.

Anyways I shouldnt be venting my problems I just want you and the moderators to know.

Sooo yeah thats my story now ... whoever as the ability to suspend my account, PM me as soon as possible ... I would like this post to stay up for awhile ... I wanted to make one last post ... you all will be the first to read it, it is a poem my wife and I wrote the next morning after she passed...in fact I am writing it now and will post it...

4 minutes ago, Cdr_Zeta said:

Dear Kerbalmates ....

So I am reall so sorry I havnt been here ... KSP is the best program for me you all know that ...

My loving wife passed away on Valentines Day Feb 14, 2016 at 9:30PM ...

I have been through turmoil these last few months ... taking care of business.

Just when my life is starting to pick up, I now have a serious problem with identity theft and will be asking to have my account suspended here and any attempts to unlock it will have to be investigated...I guess KasperVid is the person to PM this to do this.

My Twitch accounts will go...no matter anyways on that I have been so upset over everything, but I have options in my life and lessons to learn dont we all...it was just sooo sad to have someone get this disease for someone that worked so hard around my home; it just wasnt fair...I hope to play and stream KSP again someday...I am still waiting for 1.1 anyways...

I have played defense in these morons for the last few days and lost a night of sleep. I am a pretty good chess player, and today I may either make a move or let things ride and just play more defense and see how far these people are willing to go. For all intents and purposes I have lost whatever reputation my internet names have given me ... one thing I havnt lost are the friends I have made ... and anything I do in my life outside of normal activities is my own personal business and I would never compromise this for any reason ... in this case here it just wouldnt make any sense.

When one does something stupid in life not of their own fault really, and an identity is compromised (internetwise), it is a REAL problem and can give you massive headaches and can ruin your life for, just a little while<<< NOT FOREVER. Like my wife would say and do, just laugh oh ha ha ha you made your bed now you have to lie in it. Well I havnt slept in my bed since she passed I am in her recliner every night...and these perpetraitors (yeah I spelt everything wrong!) have another thing coming to them; they dont know who they are messing with here...ME.

Anyways I shouldnt be venting my problems I just want you and the moderators to know.

Sooo yeah thats my story now ... whoever as the ability to suspend my account, PM me as soon as possible ... I would like this post to stay up for awhile ... I wanted to make one last post ... you all will be the first to read it, it is a poem my wife and I wrote the next morning after she passed...in fact I am writing it now and will post it...

Dude, the feels. I'm so sorry. Losing a loved one is a terrible thing. I'm really sorry about your wife, dude.

Greetings...

This will be my LAST POST on the forums ... wish me luck ... I know I have had luck and I will be okay I think ...

Some words have been left out obviously...if you think about this poem, you will discover its meaning and why we (I) wrote it. It has a name sorry i cant show it:

The foghorn sounds, in the ........ sea,
for wayward sailors, my love and me.
I always feel lost, in that endless sea,
But the foghorn sounds, and comforts me.

She was my rock and inspiration, Who made dreams come true,
My darling ........ has left this world, I am so sad and blue.

A dream once shared, on the ......  .. ......
for now my love is gone, and I am left in pain.
I return on a journey, to that .... ..........
and the smell of the sea, that she loved the most.

She sets her sails, my darling wife,
Tis the ......... , the love of my life.

There is a place in a lovely town,
The .......... by the sea.
I've never been, to her place of peace,
Maybe some day, she will call me.

My heart is so broken,
and I am so alone,
She has set her sails,
for ports unknown.

Soon I will join her,
as we guide together,
on stormy seas, and ocean weather.

I married an angel, from heaven above,
Now my angel departs, on the day of love.
We will set our sails, my darling wife,
She's the ........., the Love Of My Life.

I am sure I will be in touch with the moderators and whenever I get back here to KSP it will be under a different name.

All of my posts will probly have to go...funny...I have always been really good at doing one thing: Starting Over.

This must also mean one good thing...NEVER GIVE UP THE SHIP.

Thank you all for the support ... LIFE must go on as they say, and I "WILL" be back some day.

My condolences to and your family on your loss, Cmdr. Having walked that road myself, I can understand some of what you're going through. Time. Just hang in there. As for your identity-theft woes, there are proper steps and channels to take... make it happen. Persistence.

Jeez.

I'm really sorry to hear this, man. I don't really know what to say here. It's obvious you really loved your wife. I could rehash the same old "it'll get better, etc." but I'm not sure if that's what you need now. I'm just rambling here, because I don't know what to say. Best of luck, man.

I know I came rather late to this thread, but Zeta you have my deepest condolences on your loss of your wife.

I am truly sorry. She sounds like a lady I would have liked to meet in person.

Come back when you can. We'll be here.

-Geoff

This is the only way I can sum up my feels: ;.;.

I'm so sorry that you're real life has been under attack Cdr, and I hope to whatever's out there that you can find peace.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.