1.1+ Bydysawd Flags

CelticCossack51

Chinese Flag Pack Version 1.4

lMJqDUx.png

A collection of flags from Chinese history. Includes flags from the imperial dynasties, the Republic of China, and the People's Republic of China.

Canadian Flags

cjy658a.png

Includes the flags of: Canada, her provinces and territories, and some historical flags.

Downloads

Plans

I am working on ww1 and ww2 flags. I may release them, but I need to know if anyone is interested and if I'm interested.

This work is licensed under a

88x31.png

Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License

Edited by CelticCossack51

• 2 weeks later...

While testing your package, I found that the Kuomintang flag contains a ":" character in the file name, which causes the CKAN client problems.

Could you rename the file to read "Kuomintang Navy.png" please?

• 3 weeks later...
ok, changing the download location.

I guess I will need to change the .netkan as we can't scan curse automatically. Is here any chance you could upload your releases to github as well (which is the other location we can index automatically for CKAN)?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

CZ-1?

Google 'Chinese Space rocket' and chose the one that looked most like that.

(First I googled 'Chinese rocket' but all I got was missiles and a naked old man:confused:)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...
41 minutes ago, liutx23ban said:

It's a political issue,there is only one China in the world,the flag contains Taiwan independent significance,it is a very serious mistake and should not be treated with amusement:/

Whether one agrees with the symbolism of the flags or not, they are real flags which some players might want to put on their ships. Let's please not re-fight the Chinese civil war here in our friendly little space game forum, and allow others to use the flags if they want to. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.