[1.12.x] Community Tech Tree (July 3)

Nertea

On 4/11/2016 at 11:43 PM, PortableGoogle said:

The only thing i have run into is missing science experiments, but I'm pretty sure that's just me in Dmagic withdrawl lol. 

Dmagic Orbital Sciences is out for 1.1

Edited by iguana_man

Small update. "Official" 1.1 prerelease compatibility. 

Latest Changelog (2.4):

• KSP 1.1 version
  • Adjusted some node connections and prerequisites from community input
  • Fixed node cost of Experimental Nuclear Propulsion

26 minutes ago, Nertea said:

Small update. "Official" 1.1 prerelease compatibility. 

Latest Changelog (2.4):

• KSP 1.1 version
  • Adjusted some node connections and prerequisites from community input
  • Fixed node cost of Experimental Nuclear Propulsion

Thanks!

17 hours ago, vardicd said:

So glad this is updated, now if only that mod that hides empty tech nodes updates soon, I'll be good to go. :) 

You're talking Fog of Tech, right? Actually, it has updated already.

Edited by garwel

3 minutes ago, vardicd said:

I was talking about:

Not familiar with the one you're talking about.

Working on it. The KSP code changed a bit, and there's now a strange bug that deletes your accepted and completed contracts. Gotta figure out what's going on there.

8 minutes ago, ev0 said:

Working on it. The KSP code changed a bit, and there's now a strange bug that deletes your accepted and completed contracts. Gotta figure out what's going on there.

No prob, wasn't trying to rush you or anything, I just can't play without community tech tree, and I can't use it with all those empty nodes on it. It angers me. :wink: 

On 4/20/2016 at 3:01 AM, ss8913 said:

will this update be coming to CKAN?  I'm never quite sure if it's CKAN itself that's slow picking up updates, or if it's the mods themselves that aren't pushed there :P

I'm curious about this as well. Sometimes it seems like CKAN isn't pushing updates properly, but sometimes it looks like mod authors aren't updating their CKAN configs to show compatibility for the new patch. I wish there was an easy tool to automate that if that's all there is to it.

On 4/22/2016 at 3:15 AM, sparkybear said:

I'm curious about this as well. Sometimes it seems like CKAN isn't pushing updates properly, but sometimes it looks like mod authors aren't updating their CKAN configs to show compatibility for the new patch. I wish there was an easy tool to automate that if that's all there is to it.

There is, in fact, an automation tool, NetKAN. AFAIK it isn't a push system, it polls download sites (in particular, SpaceDock and GitHub) periodically. Don't know what the period is.

2 hours ago, Starstrider42 said:

There is, in fact, an automation tool, NetKAN. AFAIK it isn't a push system, it polls download sites (in particular, SpaceDock and GitHub) periodically. Don't know what the period is.

Refreshing CKAN like every 15 minutes as I do these days, I see that it actually updates quite often. But some mods make it there much quicker than the others. Sometimes, you have to wait a couple of days until a new version is shown in the list. No idea why it is so.

Hide Empty Tech Tree Nodes for KSP v1.1 is available now, get it here:D

You might see a couple tech lines intersecting tech nodes icons, but it looks like they also exist on the vanilla CTT. Nertea, what do you think of a fix?

The line from Heavier Rocketry to Very Heavy Rocketry intersects the Nuclear Propulsion icon near the top, and the line from Advanced Solar Technology to Microwave Power Transmission intersects the Advanced Photovoltaic Materials icon near the bottom of the tree.

Edited by ev0

On 23-4-2016 at 8:57 PM, ev0 said:

Hide Empty Tech Tree Nodes for KSP v1.1 is available now, get it here:D

You might see a couple tech lines intersecting tech nodes icons, but it looks like they also exist on the vanilla CTT. @Nertea, what do you think of a fix?

The line from Heavier Rocketry to Very Heavy Rocketry intersects the Nuclear Propulsion icon near the top, and the line from Advanced Solar Technology to Microwave Power Transmission intersects the Advanced Photovoltaic Materials icon near the bottom of the tree.

Working perfect for me. Only the lines to the last node are a intersecting in my game. Looks way better than with all empty nodes. Would be nice if it were added to the recommended mods, especially on CKAN...

I have encountered an issue with 1.1.2 and CCT, yesterday I did a clean install from steam to KSP 1.1.2 and installed just the CCT and the ModuleManager 2.6.22, nothing else. In this case, the ModuleManager won't load the CCT, no idea why :P

I reverted to the 1.1 pre-release through steam and then it worked perfectly.

Has anyone else encounter this? And if so, know any fix other than to revert to the pre-release? :P

15 minutes ago, xiphias said:

I have encountered an issue with 1.1.2 and CCT, yesterday I did a clean install from steam to KSP 1.1.2 and installed just the CCT and the ModuleManager 2.6.22, nothing else. In this case, the ModuleManager won't load the CCT, no idea why :P

I reverted to the 1.1 pre-release through steam and then it worked perfectly.

Has anyone else encounter this? And if so, know any fix other than to revert to the pre-release? :P

Module manager was updated to .24 and works with 1.1.2. Download the latest from the page. See if that fixes your problem :)

Edited by rakol