Can't recover vessel that has returned to Kerbin

I completed a mission and tried to recover the vessel. The screen takes me back to the space center but the vessel just stays where it landed.

This is occurring now with everything I send out, manned and unmanned no new vessels can be recovered. I have tried restarting the game many times to no avail. Has anyone else experienced this issue before?

A list of my mods for your reference. I believe it started happening after I installed Mission Control 2 or Fine Print. All the mods are the newest available versions as I just updated them recently.

Active Texture Management

Chatterer

CrewXfer

Distant Object

DMagic Orbital Sciences

Kerbal Engineer

Enhanced Navball

Environmental Visual Enhancements

Fine Print

Kerbal Joint Reinforcement

Kerbal Shuttle Orbiter

KSPRC

KW Rocketry

MechJeb2

Docking Port Alignment

Planet Shine

Procedural Fairings

Real Solar System

Station Science

Tarsier Space Tech

Texture Replacer

Kerbal Alarm Clock

Mission Control 2

Fine Print

Thanks for replying. Here is the link to the KSP log:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k6zajn2a4kwwmoy/KSP.log?dl=0

I have tried to remove the mods that I suspect caused the problem but that did not help.

Attempting to recover from the tracking station was unsuccessful as well. I've tried that a number of times. After clicking on the recover button in the menu, the mission summary pops up. When I click done, I can still see the vessel in the tracked objects.

What happens if you start a new save with your pared-down mod list? I see some references to PlanetFactory in the Player.log, but it doesn't look like you have that installed anymore.

Also, Enhanced Navball is installed incorrectly and you have very old versions of Module Manager.

Do you have a (recent) quicksave from the corrupted game? Back-up your corrupted persistent.sfs just in case and load your quicksave. You might loose your latest mission but with a little luck you can recover the rest.

Hi all thanks for trying to help me. I know there was not a lot to go on.

I ended up going through each of my mods removing them one by one and testing what mod was causing the problems. I discovered it was DMagic Orbital Sciences. When I took out the mod everything worked fine again. I think that something in the mod must have broken though as I downloaded the mod again and installed it and there seems to be no problems now.

I hope this helps anyone who might have a similar problem in the future.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.