NyanCat 1.0 [KSP 0.25/0.90/1.0]

godarklight

@jake9039: Hrmm... That's a little odd. I guess I could take a log file from KSP/KSP_Data/output_log.txt, but it should just work :-/

@Steambirds: Mach 15 is only 5km/s, which might be do-able in KSP, but not really at 9-10km.

Also, that shouldn't surprise you too much.

of someone "doing the math" on meat cupcakes.

@cvod: Hrmmm.... That might be do-able....

@NathanKell: Nyancat code doesn't care about which body it is orbiting, I haven't tested it, but there is definitely a few bodies that have >500m/s orbital velocity at 9.5km.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hey man i love this mod! i use it for fights and it's just hilarious so i am going to help with it- more accurate rainbows and toggle feature and settings but it would have to wait to next week so is it Ok for me to work on it?

hey man i love this mod! i use it for fights and it's just hilarious so i am going to help with it- more accurate rainbows and toggle feature and settings but it would have to wait to next week so is it Ok for me to work on it?

I made the code public domain for a reason - go for it and have fun. The more

you go on a

• 4 weeks later...

Also this mod stil works! :D However the atmosphe hight has changed so when you got to the right speed and hight, you would have a rentry and posobly burn up. :(But this mod aplys to all planets, even Eeloo!

Edited by Spacejuice
SPELLING!

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.