godarklight

NyanCat 1.0 [KSP 0.25/0.90/1.0]

I was over nyan-thousand meters and me speed would have done a triple sonic rainboom

Actually somebody did the math for the Sonic Rainboom and it happens at excess of Mach 15. Good luck.

I would love to see this also work during warp travel. It'd be funny to have this in place of KSPI's warp trail.

@jake9039: Hrmm... That's a little odd. I guess I could take a log file from KSP/KSP_Data/output_log.txt, but it should just work :-/

@Steambirds: Mach 15 is only 5km/s, which might be do-able in KSP, but not really at 9-10km.

Also, that shouldn't surprise you too much.

of someone "doing the math" on meat cupcakes.

@cvod: Hrmmm.... That might be do-able....

@NathanKell: Nyancat code doesn't care about which body it is orbiting, I haven't tested it, but there is definitely a few bodies that have >500m/s orbital velocity at 9.5km.

You could definitely do Mach 15 using RSS (orbital velocity is around Mach 25 in real life) but it would be probably greater than escape velocity in stock KSP.

what I meant was I was adding 100km/s per click, clicking rapidly, mechjeb kept me in propper place,no nyan. exept alittle.

Seems to work on 0.90 :D

LxS5wMf.jpg

I'll update the OP stating this too. Merry christmas all!

@AbhChallenger: No no no, NYAN thousand :)

Edited by godarklight

How could one not download this?

It sounds like he put more effort into that video/description than I did the entire mod, also my sides are now in space.

Now I just have to wait for the barn to come back... *commences evil scheming* :D

hey man i love this mod! i use it for fights and it's just hilarious so i am going to help with it- more accurate rainbows and toggle feature and settings but it would have to wait to next week so is it Ok for me to work on it?

hey man i love this mod! i use it for fights and it's just hilarious so i am going to help with it- more accurate rainbows and toggle feature and settings but it would have to wait to next week so is it Ok for me to work on it?

I made the code public domain for a reason - go for it and have fun. The more

you go on a

Can you change the config to allow "nyaning" through the whole atmosphere while flying at, say, over 50m/s?

Ok, that sonic-boom effect would be PERFECT for the main game if it looked less....

Nyan-ish.

Can you change the config to allow "nyaning" through the whole atmosphere while flying at, say, over 50m/s?

There is, but you will need to edit the .dll of the system.

Edited by Spacejuice

Also this mod stil works! :D However the atmosphe hight has changed so when you got to the right speed and hight, you would have a rentry and posobly burn up. :(But this mod aplys to all planets, even Eeloo!

Edited by Spacejuice
SPELLING!

Today especially I need MOAR RAINBOWS in my game. :)

Do you know if this works with 1.0.x? ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.