Untrue Fact Telling Machine

Whirligig Girl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Did you know that rockets actually use clouds to get to space? You see, a rocket needs something solid behind the engines for them to push on, so clouds provide 'stepping stones' for the rocket to get to space!!!!

Did you know that the sun works by fusing dangerous dyhydrogen monoxide chemicals together? You know what's worse? That chemical is in our water, folks. Good thing iOS 7 makes all iPhones immune to Dyhydrogen Monoxide.

10 hours ago, Atlas2342 said:

He is actually not alive anymore.....

I think you meant that he's not "olive" anymore.

And lastly, nice necro.

Saturn's rings are made not from ice, but from gold. Saturn is also made of gold. Uranus is swampy water and Neptune is clear water. Neptune is home to lots of talking dolphins. Jupiter is made of different kinds of juice that have different colors making the bands. Pluto is made of ice cream. The white spot on Ceres is a flashlight. All comets are actually giant sprinkles. Earth is a space turtle that curled up in it's shell to form a round shape 100 million years ago, causing Pangaea to break up. It's impossible to land on Venus because it's secretly just Jool with a different color. Mercury is where dragons come from. If you try to land on Uranus, the crocodiles try to convince you to come closer, but they just want to distract you from the dragon that tries to eat you. The K-PG impactor was actually a spaceship that came to save the dinosaurs from the actual extinction event, which was the turtle sneezing. The dinosaurs were taken to Titan, where they still live and are plotting to take over the world. 

Wow, that just went waaaay farther than I thought it would. I'd better stop now, before I give away classified military information.

Planet 9 is actually the legendary Planet X, otherwise known as Nibiru. Multiple ancient prophecies tell us that it will bring the End of the World. NASA recently confirmed that it's indeed there and it's orbit will cross Earth's soon. They also determined that it's flat disk, so most likely it will cut our planet in half. I suggest running.

The End is Nigh!

• 1 year later...