[WIP] [0.90] KerbalGalaxy 3.0 (Using StarSystems, PF:CE and RSS)

Artyomka15

Outstanding work. Do you think it will ever be compatible with RSS/RO?

Heck no. The most distant stars are about as distant from the black hole as some really remote comets are from the Sun. Any further and well.. Kraken happens.

Well... nuts. :P

I was looking forward to doing some 1:1 real scale multi-system stuff with that fancy new alcubierre drive.

you could just edit the distances to make them more realistic...

Also, is this planned to support Kopernicus when it comes out? My mac is pushed to the limit even with ATM, so there is no way i am running PF on my computer. I heard Kopernicus would be much more memory-friendly than PF.

That looks cool! But, are there any problems in licensing? I read that you can't rehost and change these mods, can you?

Russian version: ÒыóÃȄÂôøт úрутþ! ÃÂþ, рð÷òõ у тõñѠýõт ÿрþñûõü Ѡûøцõý÷øрþòðýøõü? ï ÿрþчøтðû, чтþ Ñ‚Ñ‹ ýõ üþöõшь рðÑÂÿрþÑÂтрðýÑÂÑ‚ÑŒ ø ø÷üõýÑÂÑ‚ÑŒ ÑÂтø üþôы, ýõ тðú ûø?

Yes, I'm not good at English...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The new 3.0 version will not open at all!! Nothing, I just get the default Kerbal system...

If I add the Oblok planet folder to the working 2.7 version and all seven seven new planets show. I am going to try changing the StarSystem system CFG to see if that will work to get the added sun. Yes, it works OK. The RSS system CFG sometimes causes the program to crash.

Edited by Larrt_M

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...