German WWII jets (replicas)

Nik_601

Hello everyone!

Some time ago I've finished building of German WWII replicas and today I want to show them. Let me start from Ba. 349 "Natter" :)

Ba.349 "Natter"

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Ba.349 "Natter" was a World War II German point-defence rocket-powered interceptor, which was to be used in a very similar way to a manned surface-to-air missile.

Parts: 169 (without a launchpad)

Weight: 3,34t

Download!

Me.163 "Komet"

Me.163 "Komet" was a German rocket-powered fighter aircraft. It is the only rocket-powered fighter aircraft ever to have been operational. Its design was revolutionary, and the Me.163 was capable of performance unrivaled at the time.

Parts: 205

Weight: 3,86t

Download!

He.162 "Volksjager"

He.162 "Volksjager" was a German single-engine, jet-powered fighter aircraft fielded by the Luftwaffe in World War II. Designed and built quickly, and made primarily of wood as metals were in very short supply and prioritised for other aircraft, the He.162 was nevertheless the fastest of the first generation of Axis and Allied jets.

Parts: 116

Weight: 7,52

Download!

Me.262 "Schwalbe"

Me.262 "Schwalbe" was the world's first operational jet-powered fighter aircraft. Design work started before World War II began, heavily armed, it was faster than any other Allied fighters.

Me.262 with 50 mm cannon:

Parts: 107

Weight: 12,11t

Download!

Me.262 with Neptun radar antenna:

Parts: 135

Weight: 11,36t

Download!

Ho.229

Ho.229 was a German prototype fighter/bomber designed by Reimar and Walter Horten and built by Gothaer Waggonfabrik late in World War II. It was the first pure flying wing powered by jet engines.

Ho.229 with Neptun radar antenna:

Parts: 319

Weight: 20t

Download!

Hope you'll like these crafts!

Thanks for your attention! Fly safely! :)

Edited by Nik_601

Dude, these are truly amazing.
i love These planes. Germans made some bad*** planes. good job. the 262 is especially nice

Thank you, guys! Do my best :)

Love these, they look awesome. The Germans made the coolest stuff towards the end of the war. Maybe an Ho 229?

Actually, I've already built Ho.229, but I don't like it, coz it has too many excess parts. So after rebuilding I'll post Ho.229 here too

Could you make a Horten? I'm very curious how the engines would work on that.

Well.. I tried to rebuild old version of Ho.229, but KSP still don't like flying wings, so taking off is the only thing that you can do with Ho.229 at this time :( I'll try to do anything with it tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.