The Official HypeTrain 0.90 Voyage Thread (Experimentals! Choo Choo Dangit!)

Whirligig Girl

I feel that riding the hype train is like watching grass grow.

My wife keeps telling me that I have to get some chores done, and I'm like "NO! I must watch the grass grow! It's exiting! The beta could come out any time now!"

Edit: I noticed that mine is the only post on this page with no emoticon, so :sticktongue:.

Edited by Zipmafia

Nah they can't betray the N°1 rule.

Video day = update day

They can't ... right ? :blush:

However, the features video =/= release video. It's generally the video posted with Maxmaps going all the features in the newest update, typically posted between a few days to a week before the update itself drops.

The features video also signifies the beginning of the media release, meaning we'll get to see Scott Manley and all the other Youtubers/streamers show off the features as well!

Watch the media team. They get early access at least 48+ hours prior to release, in order that they can make their vids and get them through youtube's content ID checks before being made public. If they all stop doing KSP vids for more than a day... be suspicious.

I have been trying to break free from the evil clutches that are finals! I will tell my story quick as my nemesis Mr. Study is searching for me as I write this!

I was about to board the Hypetrain, ticket and luggage in hand, when suddenly finals initiated its diabolical scheme across the nations, searching eagerly for helpless students to prey upon. I am just one of the many who has fallen into this situation, but lucky enough to temporarily escape it.

Ahhh! Mr. Study has found me again and is already pulling me from my freedom!! Hype on, my friends!

hype on...:cool: