The Official HypeTrain 0.90 Voyage Thread (Experimentals! Choo Choo Dangit!)

Whirligig Girl

Really? He said in a stream that him and some of the other team members had got used to calling it 0.9

Honestly, I wouldn't care if I got it a day after release... 0.9 looks fun and all, but my 0.25 mod save is even more funnerer; plus, I'm really patient :)

0.9 for this update is an applicable term because 0.9 Beta is different to 0.9 Alpha; they don't mean the same thing. If calling it 0.9 meant I get it 1 day or 2 weeks later (which it won't).... meh

Also, you've both got glitches in your quotes :P

It's 0.90, 0.9 was before 0.10 :mad:

https://twitter.com/Maxmaps/status/544590778853773312

Sorry guys. Looks like we're not getting it today or tomorrow.

Unless Maxmaps is being uber cryptic again and he's actually saying it's gonna release today. :P

OK, that means today to me. Unless he, for once, is not being hyper-cryptic, and means it's wednesday.

"I'm afraid they'll be disappointed" is not "They will be disappointed."

This is Squad. This late in the per-release hype game all hedged statements must be taken with a grain of salt. Had he said they wouldn't be disappointed, that too would be a non-answer.

Guest Fyre Flare

But, Wait how do Engineers fix parts?

The parts still will explode right?

So how will they fix it?

Tell me if I sound stupid.

So how will they fix it?

They'll be able to fix the parts that can already be broken such as tires and landing legs. Also, they can repack chutes.

Guest Fyre Flare
They'll be able to fix the parts that can already be broken such as tires and landing legs. Also, they can repack chutes.

Oh thanks!

So I am stupid!

I'm on board, bros!

you do, the rover parts can be BUSTED but not EXPLODED.

When their BUSTED, they have a different model that makes it look like their broken (and they are, they won't rotate anymore and will be useless). so your engineer guy can get out and open the context menu, click on repair Part... and their we go! It's fixed!

Edit: #REKT. x3.

(i got ninja'd)(BY 3 PEOPLE.)

Edited by Souper
#REKT

So how will they fix it?

Instead of being able to go out with any kerbal and right click a broken langer leg, broken wheel, or expended shoot, now you need an engineer specifically.

Guest Fyre Flare

Whos ready for this thread to become the 0.25 Hypetrain where every 15 seconds (Not exaggerating) someone posts a message saying:

"HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE"

Caps

It's almost certainly coming out tomorrow. Fortunately, tomorrow is also when my winter vacation begins!

Exactly for me! Today i have the last exam before christmas and then i'm totally free to play KSP! :)

https://twitter.com/Maxmaps/status/544590778853773312

Sorry guys. Looks like we're not getting it today or tomorrow.

Unless Maxmaps is being uber cryptic again and he's actually saying it's gonna release today. :P

The key thing here is today is not ruled out. There are two possibilities.

1. It comes out today, everyone is happy, this message is funny and everyone goes into the week with a new version of KSP to play.

2. It comes out AFTER tuesday. Everyone waits, but are somewhat annoyed that it still logically could of been choice number 1. Maxmaps got us with these two possibilities and some people are even annoyed at the fact that Max not only said its not tuesday, but it COULD of logically been monday.

In other words, its today, or Max is pulling our leg meanly :'(

Guest Fyre Flare
I'm on board, bros!

you do, the rover parts can be BUSTED but not EXPLODED.

When their BUSTED, they have a different model that makes it look like their broken (and they are, they won't rotate anymore and will be useless). so your engineer guy can get out and open the context menu, click on repair Part... and their we go! It's fixed!

Edit: #REKT. x3.

(i got ninja'd)(BY 3 PEOPLE.)

I know that rovers can't explode.

Guest Fyre Flare
Hyping all da time!!

I'm am totally hyped for Mk3 more than anything, so that my HypeShuttle can get pimped!!

Exactly like 0.25, I was only hyping for ONE feature and in 0.25 It was destructible buildings and in 0.90 it is Huge-ass MK3 parts.

In other words, its today, or Max is pulling our leg meanly :'(

I'd say it's today. Max's wording is just to big of a hint, and, afair since the ARM-delay, the KSP-team really was spot on in timing the announcement, previews and release extremly close.

I trust squad to find the perfect timing. While I might just be wrong anyway. To bad those people have days lasting 6 to 9 hours more, it's already 22:00 over here.^^'

Edited by Temeter

I'm suspecting after n1tch's stream (on now) and before DasValdez's.

When's DasValdez's??

Also, that's a good guess when you consider n1tch's stream is called Start the Beta.

I know he's the Start the week guy but I think SQUAD might be dropping a hint.