The Official HypeTrain 0.90 Voyage Thread (Experimentals! Choo Choo Dangit!)

Whirligig Girl

Ah, your train replica. Pretty neat, but not accurate. the 0.24 HypeTrain (and 0.25) was a Black Five locomotive.

Now it's a Gresley A3.

It is not a replica. Just my own creation. I even didn't saw the Hype Train threads here on the forum when I made the video.

Ladder-Climbing - Kerbals can now climb over ledges between ladders Astronaut Mobility Enhancers. This means no more bobbing up and down trying to get up the ladder.

EVA Restrictions - No longer can you skip large parts of the tech tree by sciencing on the various buildings around KSC. You can't get out of your capsule until you've researched enough tech to unlock EVA suits.

Wait wait wait... what? I must've missed something...

You forgot me, You need the Coal for the train.

Correction Hype-coal totally different from coal ,but other than that someone should forge a cast iron version of jeb ,and send it to Squad HQ as a gift for reaching .90 when it comes comes out.

Is it just me, or is the dev cycle over at Squad starting to sound like a well-oiled machine? I can't believe how fast Experimentals happened for such a big patch!

It's not just you, I've been playing since late .22, and since the pretty botched roll out of .23.5, they've gotten a lot better.

This time around at least the intended deadline seems obvious... Christmas being three weeks away and all. :) Though regardless of when it arrives, I'll be happy.

Only problem is I can't decide which of the new features I'm more excited to try out first! Flying the new Mk3 parts, blowing up the new buildings, trying the new contracts, training new pilots, exploring new biomes...? It all looks so cool.