The Official HypeTrain 0.90 Voyage Thread (Experimentals! Choo Choo Dangit!)

Whirligig Girl

Tbh, I didn't quite get the fuss about the editor gizmos at first, not including things like no more noclip. I thought How is this much different from the current way to build crafts? But once the features video came out and they showed what they could actually do, THEN I finally understood what they do. :P But now I'm really hyped for them! I feel we're gonna see a lot more unique craft, heck, more craft in general, in the spacecraft exchange.

They're available to view at any time in game, but only if activated via the debug menu.

Is it possible that we could get this without having to open up the debug menu to view? Preferably with a requirement that you visit and do science once in a biome before it shows up...

Is it possible that we could get this without having to open up the debug menu to view? Preferably with a requirement that you visit and do science once in a biome before it shows up...

I think the leading hope for this is that we get something like scansat for biome maps

I just hope that I can still pile on 20+ mods with all these new SP parts, It would suck if my "pile em on till the computer smokes and and the processor screams" version became impossible, Felipe, Rowsdower, don't steal RAM like B9 PLEEAAASSEE!

I'm a little disappointed with regard to FinePrint - although I may have missed some videos, I've only watched a few - that for example the aerial surveys now only require a single waypoint and above/below. Maybe there are more extensive contracts, but the ones I've seen in the videos are a single challenge and a single altitude limit. I enjoyed having to plan an entire route, especially if I had to do severe manoeuvres close to the waypoints to hit the required altitude envelopes.