Bad Suggestions for KSP

Red Iron Crown

1 hour ago, TheKosanianMethod said:

I want weather implemented. High winds, muddy dirt is hard to land on, the runway becomes slick when it rains. 

I really don't see why this would be a bad thing inherently... In fact, this sounds really fun to me.

1 hour ago, insert_name said:

Source? All the SLBM s I know of use thrust vectoring.

RCS = reaction control system. Tridents and some others use a solid gas generator with several slit nozzles around. While the powder burns, nozzle firescreens aim gas jets in desired directions.

MICROTRANSACTIONS! GUNZ! NUKS! ALEINS! BLUD! VIOLDENCE! RAINBOWZ EVERYHWERE! MORE BLUD! MORE VIOLDENCE! TURN IT INTO A COPY OF GTA BUT WITH KERBALZ!  EVILNESS! EA! MORE STUF! STAR WARS SPACECRAFT! AND MORE EPICNARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 9/28/2016 at 5:34 PM, legoclone09 said:

That would be a cool seperate game.

Rock(et), plane(per), Kerbal!

mtg does not work like that. 

Edited by Red Iron Crown
Snipped out political references.

Add explosive consoles. Every time something goes wrong, one of the controls (navball, map, supplies, communications, etc.) will explode in a shower of sparks. To repair them, you need at least a level 5 engineer and a drill that can break through the 4th wall.

To add realism, every time a Kerbal dies, the public loses faith in your space program and you can't do anything for one (real-life) year.

And add megatransactions: to launch a rocket, you have to pay as much as it would really cost. R&D costs included.

KSP should be like real life and have the moon get bigger as it approaches the horizon. I guess this is because it is closer to the ground, right? So in KSP the Muns orbit is wrong, is should be more elliptical to be the same as on Earth...

/sacasm (Please don't think I think that is real!)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.