Raptor9

Raptor's Craft Download Catalog - Concepts & Solutions

2 hours ago, Crobal said:

Hi Raptor9, with your last update on KerbalX, when we try to download 'Basic Windjammer Kit'-Titan 3P it download the extended kit. Cya and as always, great work :wink:

It's been rectified; thanks for that prompt report. :) 

Last night I was placing a payload on a Titan 3P and noticed during a test launch the RCS ports on the payload fairing base weren't working due to being masked by the part's collider.  I moved them up slightly to fix the issue, which required me to apply this fix to all the craft files pre-fitted on Titan 3P launchers.  Needless to say, it was a flurry of rapid-fire KerbalX updates.  Anyone that notices any other errors please let me know so I can correct them.

Edited by Raptor9

Oh, and about that, why on almost every plane there is a flap action but nothing in the group? (i fix it myself every time i use one of your planes but juste in case ^^)

EDIT: @Raptor9 For exemple, take the C7 325R.On the graphic and the description IG (when you put your mouse on the name of the craft) there is "[2] Toggles Flaps" but in fact nothing in the custom 2 action group. Thats all, sorry if i wasn't clear, i did my best ( i'm only french.. :D).

Edited by Crobal

There may be a few aircraft that I removed the action but didnt update the action group list on the graphic. In some cases I later discovered that, due to the airframe layout, the "flaps" had no positive effect or even an adverse effect on takeoff/landing. I'll do a aircraft review tonight when I get gome from work. Thanks. :)

EDIT: @Crobal, I looked through my SPH aircraft, and there doesn't appear to be any aircraft that are labeled to have a "Flaps" action group and doesn't.  Each one that does have it on the graphics has it in the craft action assignments; and those that shouldn't have it, don't have it.  There are some craft that initially had it when published back in the day, like the X-5, but since have been removed after airframe redesign or further testing.  Bottom line, if the action group list has no flaps assigned, the craft shouldn't have it.

Having said that, if you want them, you can of course assign them as you wish. :) If you spot any inconsistencies in the future, please let me know.

Edited by Raptor9