[1.10.1+] Contract Configurator [v1.30.5] [2020-10-05]

nightingale

6 hours ago, viveleroi said:

I've replaced my copy with the latest dev and am still seeing both issues. I'm running with a clean GameData, using only this, Sounding Rockets, and the SR contract pack.

I took a look but wasn't able to reproduce anything like what you described for the sounding rockets.  For the Field Research one, I did find a display issue (when an unrecovered/untransmitted experiment matched the requirement, it didn't always get checked off).  Not sure if that was throwing you off, or if there's another issue there.

So please raise an issue on GitHub, and provide screenshots showing the incorrect behaviour, KSP.log and a save file to help me diagnose this.

10 hours ago, nightingale said:

I took a look but wasn't able to reproduce anything like what you described for the sounding rockets.  For the Field Research one, I did find a display issue (when an unrecovered/untransmitted experiment matched the requirement, it didn't always get checked off).  Not sure if that was throwing you off, or if there's another issue there.

So please raise an issue on GitHub, and provide screenshots showing the incorrect behaviour, KSP.log and a save file to help me diagnose this.

Well, I'm surprised. I can't imagine what the difference is. I'll re-download everything, create a new save, and try again. 

Update: Ok, seems like it's resolved for me. There were further changes to this mod, a minor update to the sounding rockets mod, and for whatever reason, creating a new save was absolutely key. Thanks

Edited by viveleroi

1.2 compatible release incoming!  Download here!

Contract Configurator 1.20.2

• Support for KSP 1.2
  • Allow contract title in mission control to span two lines.
  • Moved settings into stock settings screen.
  • Fixed NRE when vessel's Landed At string is null (thanks SamLex).
  • Check for sufficient funds when there are negative contract advances (thanks 5thHorseman).
  • Fixed display issue with partially complete CollectScience parameters.

20 minutes ago, viveleroi said:

This may be an issue with the field science pack, but I'm seeing an issue where it fails to detect that I've recovered the science. I see a green mark by each experiment that I've completed, but after recovering my vessel, they still all show incomplete.

As before - please raise an issue on GitHub, and include more info (screenshot, save file, KSP.log).

6 hours ago, nightingale said:

• Support for KSP 1.2
  • Check for sufficient funds when there are negative contract advances (thanks 5thHorseman).

Thanks alot for your hard work.  I have been waiting for this to start playing KSP again.  Really appreciate it.

Hey, seem to be having a few issues with the 1.2 version. When I pickup contracts they will disappear when I change to the flight scene, or the VAB, SPH and the Tracking Station.

Also not so much of an issue but when entering Mission Control you can frequently see it removing/adding new contracts, and the Explorer mission is missing a lot of the time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bygkk9pzr25jy6x/output_log_CC.txt?dl=0 

11 hours ago, nightingale said:

• Support for KSP 1.2

Hello,

Thank you for your hard work updating this essential mod!

1 hour ago, Enceos said:

@nightingale Does this version require updates to the Contract Packs or we can safely use the 1.1.3 versions?

Generally speaking they should all work is they worked in 1.1.3, but there are always exceptions.

1 hour ago, Mordrehl said:

Not sure if it's Contract Configurator, Tourism Plus or some other bug ...   but

The mission "Kick off Tourism" where you have to have the first tourist in orbit for 4hours ... the timer doesn't work

Saw the report in GitHub, will look into it soon.

I must be blind, I've been looking through the settings for half an hour and can't seem to find anything related to contract configurator at all. Where exactly has it been moved? Also, is it possible this mods interfeers with the stock and blizzy toolbar? I lost the [x]science button from the stock toolbar and the blizzi one dissapered completely.

Edited by Slye37

2 hours ago, Enceos said:

@nightingale Does this version require updates to the Contract Packs or we can safely use the 1.1.3 versions?

38 minutes ago, nightingale said:

Generally speaking they should all work is they worked in 1.1.3, but there are always exceptions.

So far, Field Research, Anomaly Surveyor, Spacetux pack and Kerbin Space Station seem to be doing just fine

(seriously, one of the best mods this game has)

oh, and I just noticed the settings are on the debug window rather than the app - beyootiful! Can I make a suggestion tho? Seeing contracts you still don't have access to is bugging me, specially because of Anomaly Surveyor - it's kinda like wathcing a movie with spoilers on the cover. Could that be turned off from the settings?

Well it apears when i installed this, i lost alot of addons. Im trying to see what all is effected, but my first observation was that most of my mods that had a hook into blizzys toolbar disappeared/stopped working.

Takes me about 5 minutes to load up, so after i do a few things in game ill toss this back on and take a look at my logs and make see what all disables in game.

Bleh, just noticed that all of a sudden im missing a few parts in game with CC not loaded.  So i need to track that down also.

BUT when CC is loaded up i know for a fact a few addons stoped working, Void is one of them, but with CC not installed Void works. 

So im going to see what is making a few parts not show up, then ill double check to make sure CC isnt giving me fits due to that other one, lol.

I miss not being able to drink coffee to help on issues like this, sigh.

Edited by thrandisher
Aditional info which may or may not have a impact.

14 minutes ago, thrandisher said:

Well it apears when i installed this, i lost alot of addons. Im trying to see what all is effected, but my first observation was that most of my mods that had a hook into blizzys toolbar disappeared/stopped working.

Takes me about 5 minutes to load up, so after i do a few things in game ill toss this back on and take a look at my logs and make see what all disables in game.

Need to confirm that. When CC is installed a lot of app icons disapear. For me only Stage Recovery stays but only in the blizzy Toolbar, the others vanish completly. Those are ScanSat, TAC Fuel Balancer, USI, RealChute, Vertical Velocity and EPL.