[1.10.1+] Contract Configurator [v1.30.5] [2020-10-05]

nightingale

Desdinova: I haven't fixed the underlying issue, but put in some exception handling logic that'll prevent it from messing up your game. However, it will probably pop up an annoying exception window... If you can grab the details from that window and pass it along, that would be great.

The fixed dll can be downloaded here, just overwrite the old one in GameData/ContractConfigurator.

All of the Minmus contracts in the spacetux pack have a messed up declaration in one of the requirements, with "part = " blank causing an exception. Also the interpreter doesn't parse whitespace very well, if you have an extra space i.e. "part = thing" and "part = thing " or a tab instead of space it'll cause an error

I fixed all the contracts myself and haven't seen any errors since then

Sorry for all the questions Nightengale :P

One more, then ill make sure to save up a few of them before i post :P

The Docking Parameter: Am i safe to assume that includes any means of connecting ships into one vessel? (I.E. the claw, and say KAS pipes?) Or is via docking ports only?

Did a quick search of the thread and didnt find a relevent answer, and the wiki wasnt specific.

Thanks again!.

Sorry for all the questions Nightengale :P

One more, then ill make sure to save up a few of them before i post :P

The Docking Parameter: Am i safe to assume that includes any means of connecting ships into one vessel? (I.E. the claw, and say KAS pipes?) Or is via docking ports only?

Did a quick search of the thread and didnt find a relevent answer, and the wiki wasnt specific.

Thanks again!.

Oooh, good question - I have no idea if the events are the same for the claw. My guess is that it will work - but you'll have to test this one out to confirm it.

Same thing for KAS pipes... guessing it'll work, but really unsure.

Oooh, good question - I have no idea if the events are the same for the claw. My guess is that it will work - but you'll have to test this one out to confirm it.

Same thing for KAS pipes... guessing it'll work, but really unsure.

You got it. finished with that particular contract. will test it out and report back.

Oooookay. I'm either an inch or a mile away from having the first part of my contract pack available for downloads - it's actually up on GitHub now, but you have to hire a new Kerbal in order to finish the contract, so it's not exactly working as intended just yet, and there's no point actually posting it until it is.

On the off chance that it's a mile rather than an inch, could I get a quick bit of feedback on something?

If I use the OnParameterStateChange() behaviour with the ReturnHome parameter, will that allow me to run an expression on recovering a craft?

I'm in the middle of testing one possibility that might make this redundant, but I think the problem I'm having is that the Kerbals list needs to be recounted after meeting the contract parameters, hence the current need to hire a new crew member, and I'm hoping that just having it count through the list on recovery might make it work if my current idea doesn't (and it probably won't because it's a stab in the dark with the hope of avoiding putting real work in, and there's only a sliver of logic to it).

Oooookay. I'm either an inch or a mile away from having the first part of my contract pack available for downloads - it's actually up on GitHub now, but you have to hire a new Kerbal in order to finish the contract, so it's not exactly working as intended just yet, and there's no point actually posting it until it is.

On the off chance that it's a mile rather than an inch, could I get a quick bit of feedback on something?

If I use the OnParameterStateChange() behaviour with the ReturnHome parameter, will that allow me to run an expression on recovering a craft?

I'm in the middle of testing one possibility that might make this redundant, but I think the problem I'm having is that the Kerbals list needs to be recounted after meeting the contract parameters, hence the current need to hire a new crew member, and I'm hoping that just having it count through the list on recovery might make it work if my current idea doesn't (and it probably won't because it's a stab in the dark with the hope of avoiding putting real work in, and there's only a sliver of logic to it).

Can't say I see the full picture, but yes, using the OnParameterStateChange like that should allow you to run an expression on craft recovery.

Can't say I see the full picture, but yes, using the OnParameterStateChange like that should allow you to run an expression on craft recovery.

Cool, thanks. :)

I'm not sure it'll give the full picture, but the contract I'm working on comes up when you've got your most experienced pilot, engineer, or scientist up to a certain level and nobody at the level just below them - if they're at 2, nobody's at 1, if they're at 3, nobody's at 2, etc. The contract has you train up another Kerbal in their career path to the level below them so you have an experienced backup in case of accidents. That part works exactly as I want it to, but it currently only completes the contract when you hire a new Kerbal (it's not just the scene change, and it's not just the hiring of a new Kerbal without regard to whether the parameters were fulfilled - I tested both of those possibilities (although, now that I think of it, I haven't tried sending out another ship, but, even if that does help, it's not a very clean solution)) hence my thinking that I need to have it recount the Kerbal list after recovery.

My stab in the dark solution is to leave the parameters enabled on state change - I originally had them disable, but it occurred to me that maybe that was stopping it from completing the contract. Like it said, not a great deal of logic to it, just a hope, but it's easier and more efficient than working unnecessary expressions in if it works - I want to keep it as small as possible.

Cool, thanks. :)

I'm not sure it'll give the full picture, but the contract I'm working on comes up when you've got your most experienced pilot, engineer, or scientist up to a certain level and nobody at the level just below them - if they're at 2, nobody's at 1, if they're at 3, nobody's at 2, etc. The contract has you train up another Kerbal in their career path to the level below them so you have an experienced backup in case of accidents. That part works exactly as I want it to, but it currently only completes the contract when you hire a new Kerbal (it's not just the scene change, and it's not just the hiring of a new Kerbal without regard to whether the parameters were fulfilled - I tested both of those possibilities (although, now that I think of it, I haven't tried sending out another ship, but, even if that does help, it's not a very clean solution)) hence my thinking that I need to have it recount the Kerbal list after recovery.

My stab in the dark solution is to leave the parameters enabled on state change - I originally had them disable, but it occurred to me that maybe that was stopping it from completing the contract. Like it said, not a great deal of logic to it, just a hope, but it's easier and more efficient than working unnecessary expressions in if it works - I want to keep it as small as possible.

Sounds like a bug with the HasAstronaut not firing when a level up occurs. I'll take a look and make it check more frequently (right now it looks for a couple of specific events) .... Suspect that may resolve the issue.

Sounds like a bug with the HasAstronaut not firing when a level up occurs. I'll take a look and make it check more frequently (right now it looks for a couple of specific events) .... Suspect that may resolve the issue.

If that is the issue, would it come up as complete if I just stuck timewarp on for a while after completing it, or is it a realtime thing?

(Anyway, thanks, that would be a much simpler solution if it fixes it.)

These are the events it looks for:

GameEvents.onCrewKilled.Add(new EventData<EventReport>.OnEvent(OnCrewKilled));
GameEvents.OnCrewmemberHired.Add(new EventData<ProtoCrewMember, int>.OnEvent(OnCrewEvent));
GameEvents.OnCrewmemberLeftForDead.Add(new EventData<ProtoCrewMember, int>.OnEvent(OnCrewEvent));
GameEvents.OnCrewmemberSacked.Add(new EventData<ProtoCrewMember, int>.OnEvent(OnCrewEvent));

So you'd have to do one of those things. :)

I can look at vessel recovery for sure, although I know there's mods that allow for instant-level up - so I may have to just do a check every second or so (the check isn't very expensive).

These are the events it looks for:

GameEvents.onCrewKilled.Add(new EventData<EventReport>.OnEvent(OnCrewKilled));
GameEvents.OnCrewmemberHired.Add(new EventData<ProtoCrewMember, int>.OnEvent(OnCrewEvent));
GameEvents.OnCrewmemberLeftForDead.Add(new EventData<ProtoCrewMember, int>.OnEvent(OnCrewEvent));
GameEvents.OnCrewmemberSacked.Add(new EventData<ProtoCrewMember, int>.OnEvent(OnCrewEvent));

So you'd have to do one of those things. :)

I can look at vessel recovery for sure, although I know there's mods that allow for instant-level up - so I may have to just do a check every second or so (the check isn't very expensive).

Well, I suppose I could have them stage a horrific accident for each of these shadowing contracts, just to hammer the point home, have that Men In Black moment. "I wasn't training a partner; I was training a replacement... aaaaaaaaaagh!"

If there's a way to have it check on level up, it seems like that might be more efficient while still being quick to respond, but I guess you would've mentioned that if it was possible.

Anyway, I'll see if I can make it work as it is for the time being - even if you update it, I really need to get a decent grasp on the way expressions work in this for my other half-implemented and planned contracts, so it's worth it either way.

Well, I suppose I could have them stage a horrific accident for each of these shadowing contracts, just to hammer the point home, have that Men In Black moment. "I wasn't training a partner; I was training a replacement... aaaaaaaaaagh!"

If there's a way to have it check on level up, it seems like that might be more efficient while still being quick to respond, but I guess you would've mentioned that if it was possible.

Anyway, I'll see if I can make it work as it is for the time being - even if you update it, I really need to get a decent grasp on the way expressions work in this for my other half-implemented and planned contracts, so it's worth it either way.

You can certainly try, but I can't think of a way that an expression would get you out of this one... I should have the fix done tonight, won't be a hard fix.

Hello.

Contract newb on his first contract.

I can't get this to appear in the game:

CONTRACT_TYPE
{
name = Mission1
title = The Beginning
group = ContractGroup
description = x
synopsis = The first steps.
completedMessage = x
agent = The Survivors
minExpiry = 0.0
maxExpiry = 0.0
deadline = 1000.0
cancellable = False
declinable = False
autoAccept = False
prestige = Trivial
targetBody = Kerbin
maxCompletions = 1
maxSimultaneous = 1
rewardScience = 5.0
rewardReputation = 20.0
rewardFunds = 2000.0
failureReputation = 10.0
failureFunds = 0.0
advanceFunds = 0.0
weight = 1.0

PARAMETER
{
name = All
type = All
title = Send a Pilot
PARAMETER
{
name = HasCrew
type = HasCrew
trait = Pilot
minCrew = 1
}
PARAMETER
{
name = VisitWaypoint
type = VisitWaypoint
index = 0
distance = 5000.0
title = Get close enough to get a good look.
}
}
BEHAVIOUR
{
name = WayPointGenerator
type = WayPointGenerator
WAYPOINT
{
name = Ruins
targetBody = Kerbin
icon = thermometer
altitude = 0.0
latitude = 0.0
longitude = 145
}
}
}

I've put it in the ContractGroup folder that comes with this mod.

The Agency 'TheSurvivors' is correctly defined in another file.

Getting a number of errors, warnings, and exceptions in the log, related to ContractConfigurator. Not sure if it's from a specific pack or the mod itself.

An excerpt from the log:

[LOG 12:49:17.744] [KAS] Assembly : KIS | Version : 1.1.1.0 found !
[EXC 12:49:17.834] IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
ClawKSP.StockPlusController.Start ()
[LOG 12:49:17.835] BandwidthFix.Start(): v01.01
[LOG 12:49:17.978] [ModuleManager] Total loading Time = 1196.384s
[LOG 12:49:18.029] [KerboKatzToolbar] removeFromApplicationLauncher
[LOG 12:49:18.125] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil: Loading DebuggingConfig node.
[WRN 12:49:18.129] ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil: No debugging config found! LogLevel set to INFO
[LOG 12:49:18.129] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Contract Configurator 1.1.3 loading...
[EXC 12:49:18.160] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes ()
ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator+<GetAllTypes>d__20`1[ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory].MoveNext ()
Rethrow as Exception: Error loading types from assembly SCANmechjeb, Version=1.1.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil:LogException(Exception)
ContractConfigurator.<GetAllTypes>d__20`1:MoveNext()
ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator:RegisterParameterFactories()
ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator:Update()
[LOG 12:49:18.228] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering ParameterFactories
[LOG 12:49:18.313] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering BehaviourFactories
[LOG 12:49:18.387] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering ContractRequirements
[LOG 12:49:18.392] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'AnomalySurveyor'
[LOG 12:49:18.588] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'RemoteTech'
[LOG 12:49:18.589] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'ScanSatLite'
[LOG 12:49:18.590] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'SpaceTuxGroup'
[LOG 12:49:18.591] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'Tourism'
[ERR 12:49:19.172] ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'all_planets',PARAMETER 'LaunchVessel' of type 'LaunchVessel': No ParameterFactory has been registered for type 'LaunchVessel'.

[ERR 12:49:19.178] ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'all_planets.land',PARAMETER 'LaunchVessel' of type 'LaunchVessel': No ParameterFactory has been registered for type 'LaunchVessel'.

[ERR 12:49:19.186] ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'all_planets_and_moons',PARAMETER 'LaunchVessel' of type 'LaunchVessel': No ParameterFactory has been registered for type 'LaunchVessel'.

[ERR 12:49:19.195] ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'all_planets_and_moons.land',PARAMETER 'LaunchVessel' of type 'LaunchVessel': No ParameterFactory has been registered for type 'LaunchVessel'.

[ERR 12:49:19.208] ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'inner_planets',PARAMETER 'LaunchVessel' of type 'LaunchVessel': No ParameterFactory has been registered for type 'LaunchVessel'.

[ERR 12:49:19.212] ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'inner_planets.land',PARAMETER 'LaunchVessel' of type 'LaunchVessel': No ParameterFactory has been registered for type 'LaunchVessel'.

[ERR 12:49:19.217] ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'inner_planets_and_moons',PARAMETER 'LaunchVessel' of type 'LaunchVessel': No ParameterFactory has been registered for type 'LaunchVessel'.

[ERR 12:49:19.221] ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'inner_planets_and_moons.land',PARAMETER 'LaunchVessel' of type 'LaunchVessel': No ParameterFactory has been registered for type 'LaunchVessel'.

[ERR 12:49:19.226] ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'outer_planets',PARAMETER 'LaunchVessel' of type 'LaunchVessel': No ParameterFactory has been registered for type 'LaunchVessel'.

[ERR 12:49:19.230] ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'outer_planets.land',PARAMETER 'LaunchVessel' of type 'LaunchVessel': No ParameterFactory has been registered for type 'LaunchVessel'.

[ERR 12:49:19.236] ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'outer_planets_with_moons',PARAMETER 'LaunchVessel' of type 'LaunchVessel': No ParameterFactory has been registered for type 'LaunchVessel'.

[ERR 12:49:19.243] ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'outer_planets_with_moons.land',PARAMETER 'LaunchVessel' of type 'LaunchVessel': No ParameterFactory has been registered for type 'LaunchVessel'.

[WRN 12:49:19.298] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarBopOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.303] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialBopOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.307] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaBopOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.341] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarDresOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.346] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialDresOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.350] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaDresOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.380] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarDunaOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.385] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialDunaOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.389] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaDunaOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.421] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarEelooOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.426] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialEelooOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.430] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaEelooOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.462] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarEveOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.466] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialEveOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.471] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaEveOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.502] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarGillyOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.506] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialGillyOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.510] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaGillyOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.540] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarIkeOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.544] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialIkeOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.548] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaIkeOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.581] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarJoolOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.585] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialJoolOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.590] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaJoolOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.623] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarLaytheOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.628] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialLaytheOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.632] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaLaytheOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.647] ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil: Got an unexpected exception trying to load 'part' as a list:
[EXC 12:49:19.648] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[System.Collections.Generic.List`1[AvailablePart]].ParseSimpleStatement[List`1] ()
Rethrow as Exception: Error parsing statement.
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[System.Collections.Generic.List`1[AvailablePart]].ParseExpression (System.String key, System.String expression, ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode dataNode)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[List`1] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[List`1] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Boolean)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, List`1, Func`2)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory)
ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement:Load(ConfigNode)
ContractConfigurator.ContractRequirement:GenerateRequirement(ConfigNode, ContractType, ContractRequirement&, IContractConfiguratorFactory)
ContractConfigurator.ContractType:Load(ConfigNode)
ContractConfigurator.<LoadContractConfig>d__14:MoveNext()
[ERR 12:49:19.649] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'FirstUnmannedMinmusFlyby', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Error parsing part

[EXC 12:49:19.650] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[AvailablePart].ParseSimpleStatement[AvailablePart] ()
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[T].ParseExpression (System.String key, System.String expression, ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode dataNode)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[AvailablePart] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)
Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)
System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[List`1] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, List`1, Func`2)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory)
ContractConfigurator.ContractRequirement:GenerateRequirement(ConfigNode, ContractType, ContractRequirement&, IContractConfiguratorFactory)
[WRN 12:49:19.655] ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil: Got an unexpected exception trying to load 'part' as a list:
[EXC 12:49:19.656] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[System.Collections.Generic.List`1[AvailablePart]].ParseSimpleStatement[List`1] ()
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[System.Collections.Generic.List`1[AvailablePart]].ParseExpression (System.String key, System.String expression, ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode dataNode)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[List`1] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression)
[ERR 12:49:19.656] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'FirstMinmusImpact', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Error parsing part

[EXC 12:49:19.657] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[AvailablePart].ParseSimpleStatement[AvailablePart] ()
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[T].ParseExpression (System.String key, System.String expression, ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode dataNode)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[AvailablePart] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression)
Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters)
[ERR 12:49:19.733] ContractConfigurator.CompleteContractRequirement: contractType 'FirstMinmusImpact' must either be a Contract sub-class or ContractConfigurator contract type

[WRN 12:49:19.734] ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil: Got an unexpected exception trying to load 'part' as a list:
[EXC 12:49:19.735] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[ERR 12:49:19.735] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'TargetedMinmusImpact', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Error parsing part

[EXC 12:49:19.736] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[WRN 12:49:19.740] ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil: Got an unexpected exception trying to load 'part' as a list:
[EXC 12:49:19.741] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[ERR 12:49:19.741] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'FirstMinmusOrbitalSat', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Error parsing part

[EXC 12:49:19.742] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[WRN 12:49:19.746] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarMinmusOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.746] ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil: Got an unexpected exception trying to load 'part' as a list:
[EXC 12:49:19.747] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[ERR 12:49:19.747] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarMinmusOrbitalSat', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Error parsing part

[EXC 12:49:19.748] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[WRN 12:49:19.752] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialMinmusOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.752] ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil: Got an unexpected exception trying to load 'part' as a list:
[EXC 12:49:19.753] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[ERR 12:49:19.753] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialMinmusOrbitalSat', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Error parsing part

[EXC 12:49:19.754] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[WRN 12:49:19.758] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaMinmusOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.758] ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil: Got an unexpected exception trying to load 'part' as a list:
[EXC 12:49:19.759] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[ERR 12:49:19.759] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaMinmusOrbitalSat', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Error parsing part

[EXC 12:49:19.760] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[ERR 12:49:19.835] ContractConfigurator.CompleteContractRequirement: contractType 'FirstMinmusImpact' must either be a Contract sub-class or ContractConfigurator contract type

[WRN 12:49:19.835] ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil: Got an unexpected exception trying to load 'part' as a list:
[EXC 12:49:19.836] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[ERR 12:49:19.837] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'FirstUnmannedMinmusLanding', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Error parsing part

[EXC 12:49:19.838] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[ERR 12:49:19.938] ContractConfigurator.CompleteContractRequirement: contractType 'FirstMinmusImpact' must either be a Contract sub-class or ContractConfigurator contract type

[WRN 12:49:19.939] ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil: Got an unexpected exception trying to load 'part' as a list:
[EXC 12:49:19.941] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[ERR 12:49:19.941] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'TargetedUnmannedMinmusLanding', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Error parsing part

[EXC 12:49:19.943] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[WRN 12:49:20.071] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarMohoOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:20.086] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialMohoOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:20.090] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaMohoOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:20.122] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarPolOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:20.127] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialPolOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:20.131] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaPolOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:20.164] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarTyloOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:20.169] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialTyloOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:20.173] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaTyloOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:20.206] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarVallOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:20.210] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialVallOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:20.215] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaVallOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[LOG 12:49:21.093] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loaded 167 out of 188 CONTRACT_TYPE nodes.
[LOG 12:49:21.095] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Contract Configurator 1.1.3 finished loading.
[LOG 12:49:24.300] KK: onLevelWasLoaded
[LOG 12:49:24.300] KK: Closing all launchsites
[LOG 12:49:24.301] KK: Reset InitialisedFacilities check
[WRN 12:49:24.301] HighlightingSystem : Edge Highlighting requires AA to work!
[LOG 12:49:25.589] [EVAManager] Added module ModuleTweakableEVA to kerbalEVA_RD (Part).
[LOG 12:49:25.590] [EVAManager] Added module ModuleTweakableEVA to kerbalEVA_female (Part).

And the log header:

Kerbal Space Program - 1.0.2.0 (LinuxPlayer)

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.50GHz (4)
RAM: 3952
GPU: GeForce GTX 560 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 (1024MB)
SM: 30 (OpenGL 4.5 [4.5.0 NVIDIA 349.16])
RT Formats: ARGB32, Depth, ARGBHalf, RGB565, ARGB4444, ARGB1555, Default, DefaultHDR, ARGBFloat, RGFloat, RGHalf, RFloat, RHalf, R8

Log started: Sun, May 24, 2015 12:29:03

Whole log is too big for pastebin, so let me know if it's needed.

Hello.

CONTRACT_TYPE
{
name = Mission1
title = The Beginning
group = ContractGroup
description = x
completedMessage = x
agent = The Survivors
minExpiry = 0.0
maxExpiry = 0.0
deadline = 1000.0
cancellable = False
declinable = False
autoAccept = False
prestige = Trivial
targetBody = Kerbin
maxCompletions = 1
maxSimultaneous = 1
rewardScience = 5.0
rewardReputation = 20.0
rewardFunds = 2000.0
failureReputation = 10.0
failureFunds = 0.0
advanceFunds = 0.0
weight = 1.0

PARAMETER
{
name = All
type = All
title = Send a Pilot
PARAMETER
{
name = HasCrew
type = HasCrew
trait = Pilot
minCrew = 1
}
PARAMETER
{
name = VisitWaypoint
type = VisitWaypoint
index = 0
distance = 5000.0
}
}
BEHAVIOUR
{
name = WayPointGenerator
type = WayPointGenerator
WAYPOINT
{
name = Ruins
targetBody = Kerbin
icon = thermometer
altitude = 0.0
latitude = 0.0
longitude = 145
}
}
}

I'm somewhat of a noob too , but if you say your Agency is "TheSurvivors"-------in the ContractType cfg, it looks like you have "agent = The Survivors" Try deleting the space.

- - - Updated - - -

A noob question from myself :) Trying to make sure i have an expression correct.

DATA
{
type = Vessel
requiredValue = true
targetVessel = [ PioneerModule ].Random()
}
DATA
{
type = CelestialBody
requiredValue = true
targetBody = [ Mun ].Random()
}
REQUIREMENT
{
name = BaseCheck
type = Expression

expression = (@/targetVessel.IsLanded())
}

Have this set as a requirment to check that the vessel from the previous contract is landed on the Mun. (vessel was identified as PioneerModule in the previous quest, so im thinking that this expression should work?

EDIT: Durnit.. i hate when the post edits the last post instead of creating a new one :P

I'm somewhat of a noob too , but if you say your Agency is "TheSurvivors"-------in the ContractType cfg, it looks like you have "agent = The Survivors" Try deleting the space.

Sorry, that wasn't it.

I checked my Agencies config, made sure I had the logos right and everything... still doesn't appear.

Hello.

CONTRACT_TYPE
{
name = Mission1
title = The Beginning
group = ContractGroup
description = x
completedMessage = x
agent = The Survivors
minExpiry = 0.0
maxExpiry = 0.0
deadline = 1000.0
cancellable = False
declinable = False
autoAccept = False
prestige = Trivial
targetBody = Kerbin
maxCompletions = 1
maxSimultaneous = 1
rewardScience = 5.0
rewardReputation = 20.0
rewardFunds = 2000.0
failureReputation = 10.0
failureFunds = 0.0
advanceFunds = 0.0
weight = 1.0

PARAMETER
{
name = All
type = All
title = Send a Pilot
PARAMETER
{
name = HasCrew
type = HasCrew
trait = Pilot
minCrew = 1
}
PARAMETER
{
name = VisitWaypoint
type = VisitWaypoint
index = 0
distance = 5000.0
}
}
BEHAVIOUR
{
name = WayPointGenerator
type = WayPointGenerator
WAYPOINT
{
name = Ruins
targetBody = Kerbin
icon = thermometer
altitude = 0.0
latitude = 0.0
longitude = 145
}
}
}

Alt-F10 brings up the Contract Configurator debug menu. Look for your contract and make the red things not red. :)

By mousing over you'll see lots of stuff in the right hand pane, including the error log excerpts that are applicable to that item:

zEtwL09.png

In your case, you misspelt the behaviour - it should be WaypointGenerator, not WayPointGenerator.

Getting a number of errors, warnings, and exceptions in the log, related to ContractConfigurator. Not sure if it's from a specific pack or the mod itself.

An excerpt from the log:

[LOG 12:49:17.744] [KAS] Assembly : KIS | Version : 1.1.1.0 found !
[EXC 12:49:17.834] IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
ClawKSP.StockPlusController.Start ()
[LOG 12:49:17.835] BandwidthFix.Start(): v01.01
[LOG 12:49:17.978] [ModuleManager] Total loading Time = 1196.384s
[LOG 12:49:18.029] [KerboKatzToolbar] removeFromApplicationLauncher
[LOG 12:49:18.125] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil: Loading DebuggingConfig node.
[WRN 12:49:18.129] ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil: No debugging config found! LogLevel set to INFO
[LOG 12:49:18.129] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Contract Configurator 1.1.3 loading...
[EXC 12:49:18.160] ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes ()
ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator+<GetAllTypes>d__20`1[ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory].MoveNext ()
Rethrow as Exception: Error loading types from assembly SCANmechjeb, Version=1.1.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
ContractConfigurator.<GetAllTypes>d__20`1:MoveNext()
ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator:RegisterParameterFactories()
[LOG 12:49:18.228] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering ParameterFactories
[LOG 12:49:18.313] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering BehaviourFactories
[LOG 12:49:18.387] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Finished Registering ContractRequirements
[LOG 12:49:18.392] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'AnomalySurveyor'
[LOG 12:49:18.588] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'RemoteTech'
[LOG 12:49:18.589] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'ScanSatLite'
[LOG 12:49:18.590] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'SpaceTuxGroup'
[LOG 12:49:18.591] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'Tourism'
[ERR 12:49:19.172] ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'all_planets',PARAMETER 'LaunchVessel' of type 'LaunchVessel': No ParameterFactory has been registered for type 'LaunchVessel'.

[ERR 12:49:19.178] ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'all_planets.land',PARAMETER 'LaunchVessel' of type 'LaunchVessel': No ParameterFactory has been registered for type 'LaunchVessel'.

[ERR 12:49:19.186] ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'all_planets_and_moons',PARAMETER 'LaunchVessel' of type 'LaunchVessel': No ParameterFactory has been registered for type 'LaunchVessel'.

[ERR 12:49:19.195] ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'all_planets_and_moons.land',PARAMETER 'LaunchVessel' of type 'LaunchVessel': No ParameterFactory has been registered for type 'LaunchVessel'.

[ERR 12:49:19.208] ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'inner_planets',PARAMETER 'LaunchVessel' of type 'LaunchVessel': No ParameterFactory has been registered for type 'LaunchVessel'.

[ERR 12:49:19.212] ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'inner_planets.land',PARAMETER 'LaunchVessel' of type 'LaunchVessel': No ParameterFactory has been registered for type 'LaunchVessel'.

[ERR 12:49:19.217] ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'inner_planets_and_moons',PARAMETER 'LaunchVessel' of type 'LaunchVessel': No ParameterFactory has been registered for type 'LaunchVessel'.

[ERR 12:49:19.221] ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'inner_planets_and_moons.land',PARAMETER 'LaunchVessel' of type 'LaunchVessel': No ParameterFactory has been registered for type 'LaunchVessel'.

[ERR 12:49:19.226] ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'outer_planets',PARAMETER 'LaunchVessel' of type 'LaunchVessel': No ParameterFactory has been registered for type 'LaunchVessel'.

[ERR 12:49:19.230] ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'outer_planets.land',PARAMETER 'LaunchVessel' of type 'LaunchVessel': No ParameterFactory has been registered for type 'LaunchVessel'.

[ERR 12:49:19.236] ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'outer_planets_with_moons',PARAMETER 'LaunchVessel' of type 'LaunchVessel': No ParameterFactory has been registered for type 'LaunchVessel'.

[ERR 12:49:19.243] ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'outer_planets_with_moons.land',PARAMETER 'LaunchVessel' of type 'LaunchVessel': No ParameterFactory has been registered for type 'LaunchVessel'.

[WRN 12:49:19.298] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarBopOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.303] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialBopOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.307] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaBopOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.341] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarDresOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.346] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialDresOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.350] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaDresOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.380] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarDunaOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.385] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialDunaOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.389] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaDunaOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.421] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarEelooOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.426] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialEelooOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.430] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaEelooOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.462] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarEveOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.466] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialEveOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.471] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaEveOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.502] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarGillyOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.506] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialGillyOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.510] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaGillyOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.540] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarIkeOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.544] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialIkeOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.548] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaIkeOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.581] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarJoolOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.585] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialJoolOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.590] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaJoolOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.623] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarLaytheOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.628] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialLaytheOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.632] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaLaytheOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.647] ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil: Got an unexpected exception trying to load 'part' as a list:
[EXC 12:49:19.648] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[System.Collections.Generic.List`1[AvailablePart]].ParseSimpleStatement
[List`1] ()
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue
[List`1] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue
[List`1] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression)
[ERR 12:49:19.649] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'FirstUnmannedMinmusFlyby', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Error parsing part

[EXC 12:49:19.650] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[WRN 12:49:19.655] ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil: Got an unexpected exception trying to load 'part' as a list:
[EXC 12:49:19.656] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[System.Collections.Generic.List`1[AvailablePart]].ParseSimpleStatement
[List`1] ()
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[List`1] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression)
[ERR 12:49:19.656] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'FirstMinmusImpact', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Error parsing part

[EXC 12:49:19.657] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[ERR 12:49:19.733] ContractConfigurator.CompleteContractRequirement: contractType 'FirstMinmusImpact' must either be a Contract sub-class or ContractConfigurator contract type

[WRN 12:49:19.734] ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil: Got an unexpected exception trying to load 'part' as a list:
[EXC 12:49:19.735] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[List`1] ()
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[ERR 12:49:19.735] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'TargetedMinmusImpact', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Error parsing part

[EXC 12:49:19.736] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[WRN 12:49:19.740] ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil: Got an unexpected exception trying to load 'part' as a list:
[EXC 12:49:19.741] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[List`1] ()
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[ERR 12:49:19.741] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'FirstMinmusOrbitalSat', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Error parsing part

[EXC 12:49:19.742] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[WRN 12:49:19.746] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarMinmusOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.746] ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil: Got an unexpected exception trying to load 'part' as a list:
[EXC 12:49:19.747] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[List`1] ()
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[ERR 12:49:19.747] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarMinmusOrbitalSat', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Error parsing part

[EXC 12:49:19.748] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[WRN 12:49:19.752] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialMinmusOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.752] ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil: Got an unexpected exception trying to load 'part' as a list:
[EXC 12:49:19.753] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[List`1] ()
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[ERR 12:49:19.753] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialMinmusOrbitalSat', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Error parsing part

[EXC 12:49:19.754] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[WRN 12:49:19.758] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaMinmusOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:19.758] ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil: Got an unexpected exception trying to load 'part' as a list:
[EXC 12:49:19.759] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[List`1] ()
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[ERR 12:49:19.759] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaMinmusOrbitalSat', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Error parsing part

[EXC 12:49:19.760] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[ERR 12:49:19.835] ContractConfigurator.CompleteContractRequirement: contractType 'FirstMinmusImpact' must either be a Contract sub-class or ContractConfigurator contract type

[WRN 12:49:19.835] ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil: Got an unexpected exception trying to load 'part' as a list:
[EXC 12:49:19.836] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[List`1] ()
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[ERR 12:49:19.837] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'FirstUnmannedMinmusLanding', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Error parsing part

[EXC 12:49:19.838] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[ERR 12:49:19.938] ContractConfigurator.CompleteContractRequirement: contractType 'FirstMinmusImpact' must either be a Contract sub-class or ContractConfigurator contract type

[WRN 12:49:19.939] ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil: Got an unexpected exception trying to load 'part' as a list:
[EXC 12:49:19.941] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[List`1] ()
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[ERR 12:49:19.941] ContractConfigurator.PartUnlockedRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'TargetedUnmannedMinmusLanding', REQUIREMENT 'PartUnlocked' of type 'PartUnlocked': Error parsing part

[EXC 12:49:19.943] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Error occurred near '*':
* <-- HERE
[WRN 12:49:20.071] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarMohoOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:20.086] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialMohoOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:20.090] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaMohoOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:20.122] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarPolOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:20.127] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialPolOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:20.131] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaPolOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:20.164] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarTyloOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:20.169] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialTyloOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:20.173] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaTyloOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:20.206] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'PolarVallOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'PolarOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:20.210] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'EquatorialVallOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[WRN 12:49:20.215] ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.OrbitGeneratorFactory: CONTRACT_TYPE 'KolniyaVallOrbitalSat', BEHAVIOUR 'EquatorialOrbitGenerator' of type 'OrbitGenerator': unexpected attribute 'difficulty' found, ignored.
[LOG 12:49:21.093] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loaded 167 out of 188 CONTRACT_TYPE nodes.
[LOG 12:49:21.095] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Contract Configurator 1.1.3 finished loading.
[LOG 12:49:24.300] KK: onLevelWasLoaded
[LOG 12:49:24.300] KK: Closing all launchsites
[LOG 12:49:24.301] KK: Reset InitialisedFacilities check
[WRN 12:49:24.301] HighlightingSystem : Edge Highlighting requires AA to work!
[LOG 12:49:25.589] [EVAManager] Added module ModuleTweakableEVA to kerbalEVA_RD (Part).
[LOG 12:49:25.590] [EVAManager] Added module ModuleTweakableEVA to kerbalEVA_female (Part).

And the log header:

Kerbal Space Program - 1.0.2.0 (LinuxPlayer)

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.50GHz (4)
RAM: 3952
GPU: GeForce GTX 560 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 (1024MB)
SM: 30 (OpenGL 4.5 [4.5.0 NVIDIA 349.16])
RT Formats: ARGB32, Depth, ARGBHalf, RGB565, ARGB4444, ARGB1555, Default, DefaultHDR, ARGBFloat, RGFloat, RGHalf, RFloat, RHalf, R8

Log started: Sun, May 24, 2015 12:29:03

Whole log is too big for pastebin, so let me know if it's needed.

Wow, that was plenty. The first thing is SCANsat/Mechjeb integration, can be ignored. The second bunch are SpaceTux (he's using some deprecated stuff). Last bunch are SCANsat Lite, but they are warnings only (but probably should be fixed).

A noob question from myself :) Trying to make sure i have an expression correct.

DATA
{
type = Vessel
requiredValue = true
}
DATA
{
type = CelestialBody
requiredValue = true
targetBody = [ Mun ].Random()
}
REQUIREMENT
{
name = BaseCheck
type = Expression

expression = (@/targetVessel.IsLanded())
}

Have this set as a requirment to check that the vessel from the previous contract is landed on the Mun. (vessel was identified as PioneerModule in the previous quest, so im thinking that this expression should work?

EDIT: Durnit.. i hate when the post edits the last post instead of creating a new one :P

First thing - a long time ago there was a bug. It was long enough ago that I can't really remember what the bug was (maybe it was just a limitation). One of the workarounds was to do weird things like this:

...instead of the far simpler:

targetVessel = PioneerModule

So yeah, I suggest making that change. :)

Anyway, other than that, your expression is fine - if PioneerModule isn't defined (ie. the contract that defines it hasn't been done), then the contract just won't show up, because the requiredValue is true for your targetVessel DATA node.

Alt-F10 brings up the Contract Configurator debug menu. Look for your contract and make the red things not red. :)

By mousing over you'll see lots of stuff in the right hand pane, including the error log excerpts that are applicable to that item:

http://i.imgur.com/zEtwL09.png

In your case, you misspelt the behaviour - it should be WaypointGenerator, not WayPointGenerator.

Wow, that was plenty. The first thing is SCANsat/Mechjeb integration, can be ignored. The second bunch are SpaceTux (he's using some deprecated stuff). Last bunch are SCANsat Lite, but they are warnings only (but probably should be fixed).

First thing - a long time ago there was a bug. It was long enough ago that I can't really remember what the bug was (maybe it was just a limitation). One of the workarounds was to do weird things like this:

...instead of the far simpler:

targetVessel = PioneerModule

So yeah, I suggest making that change. :)

Anyway, other than that, your expression is fine - if PioneerModule isn't defined (ie. the contract that defines it hasn't been done), then the contract just won't show up, because the requiredValue is true for your targetVessel DATA node.

I was using the code from the Station contracts as an example, and it has it setup that way. :P This way is definitely easier. Good info, thanks alot!

Solves and issue, and my contract pack is coming along nicely! 6 down and tested..... bout 15 more to go LOL.

Athywren - I fixed HasAstronaut. It now checks on any crew roster change (including recovery/assignment to vessel) as well as on changing active vessels - so even if it's not 100% it should be a lot better than before. Let me know if you see any issues (link if you want to do early testing before release).

I was using the code from the Station contracts as an example, and it has it setup that way. :P This way is definitely easier. Good info, thanks alot!

Solves and issue, and my contract pack is coming along nicely! 6 down and tested..... bout 15 more to go LOL.

We'll see who gets there first... NyanCatScience has 6 more contracts to be written and tested... but I haven't been able to get much work on it done the last couple days. :)

Athywren - I fixed HasAstronaut. It now checks on any crew roster change (including recovery/assignment to vessel) as well as on changing active vessels - so even if it's not 100% it should be a lot better than before. Let me know if you see any issues (link if you want to do early testing before release).

We'll see who gets there first... NyanCatScience has 6 more contracts to be written and tested... but I haven't been able to get much work on it done the last couple days. :)

NyanCatScience.... I hope that mean testing contracts full of Cats and Rainbows! :P

You are a beautiful person. I'll go check it now. :)

Javascript is disabled. View full album

I made sure my expiry and deadline times were 1000 instead of zero, just to make sure.

CONTRACT_TYPE
{
name = Mission1
title = The Beginning
group = ContractGroup
description = The world ended with a violent flash of gamma ray light. It's been 100 years now. We survived in this bunker, but it isn't the only one we built. Others could have pulled through, in other protected facilities... Can we visit the old research center to see if there's anyone left? They built the first bunkers. Government officials would have been the first to be protected. They'd know what to do.
completedMessage = Sadly, it seems that we're on our own now. There's no trace left of the green cities, nor any government. You're the highest authority now.
agent = TheSurvivors
minExpiry = 1000.0
maxExpiry = 1000.0
deadline = 1000.0
cancellable = False
declinable = False
autoAccept = False
prestige = Trivial
targetBody = Kerbin
maxCompletions = 1
maxSimultaneous = 1
rewardScience = 5.0
rewardReputation = 20.0
rewardFunds = 2000.0
failureReputation = 10.0
failureFunds = 0.0
advanceFunds = 0.0
weight = 1.0

PARAMETER
{
name = All
type = All
title = Send a Pilot
PARAMETER
{
name = HasCrew
type = HasCrew
trait = Pilot
minCrew = 1
}
PARAMETER
{
name = VisitWaypoint
type = VisitWaypoint
index = 0
distance = 5000.0
}
}
BEHAVIOUR
{
name = WaypointGenerator
type = WaypointGenerator
WAYPOINT
{
name = Ruins
targetBody = Kerbin
icon = thermometer
altitude = 0.0
latitude = 0.0
longitude = 145
}
}
}

I'm using a clean install with nothing but module manager and contract configurator, plus my file in the contractgroup file.

Edited by TruthQuark

http://imgur.com/a/8QOah

I made sure my expiry and deadline times were 1000 instead of zero, just to make sure.

CONTRACT_TYPE
{
name = Mission1
title = The Beginning
group = ContractGroup
description = The world ended with a violent flash of gamma ray light. It's been 100 years now. We survived in this bunker, but it isn't the only one we built. Others could have pulled through, in other protected facilities... Can we visit the old research center to see if there's anyone left? They built the first bunkers. Government officials would have been the first to be protected. They'd know what to do.
completedMessage = Sadly, it seems that we're on our own now. There's no trace left of the green cities, nor any government. You're the highest authority now.
agent = TheSurvivors
minExpiry = 1000.0
maxExpiry = 1000.0
deadline = 1000.0
cancellable = False
declinable = False
autoAccept = False
prestige = Trivial
targetBody = Kerbin
maxCompletions = 1
maxSimultaneous = 1
rewardScience = 5.0
rewardReputation = 20.0
rewardFunds = 2000.0
failureReputation = 10.0
failureFunds = 0.0
advanceFunds = 0.0
weight = 1.0

PARAMETER
{
name = All
type = All
title = Send a Pilot
PARAMETER
{
name = HasCrew
type = HasCrew
trait = Pilot
minCrew = 1
}
PARAMETER
{
name = VisitWaypoint
type = VisitWaypoint
index = 0
distance = 5000.0
}
}
BEHAVIOUR
{
name = WaypointGenerator
type = WaypointGenerator
WAYPOINT
{
name = Ruins
targetBody = Kerbin
icon = thermometer
altitude = 0.0
latitude = 0.0
longitude = 145
}
}
}

I'm using a clean install with nothing but module manager and contract configurator, plus my file in the contractgroup file.

One of these days I'll fix that window to make it more user intuitive. You need to mouse over the right hand pane (without changing to something else) and then scroll down. The details are also in KSP.log, so you can look there as well.

One of these days I'll fix that window to make it more user intuitive. You need to mouse over the right hand pane (without changing to something else) and then scroll down. The details are also in KSP.log, so you can look there as well.

i'll be back shortly.