[1.10.1+] Contract Configurator [v1.30.5] [2020-10-05]

nightingale

37 minutes ago, nightingale said:

AFAIK RP-0 is updated for 1.1.3 - so if there's errors you should report them there (although it's always possible you've uncovered a Contract Configurator bug, too).

@nightingale Well, I'm up to date.  After a load/reload, I'm no longer getting contract configurator exceptions thrown, although it did wipe out my existing contracts.

However I'm no longer getting any satellite placement contracts.  Other RP0 contracts work, as far as I can tell Naturally, this is something of a problem since a lot of my current money comes from satellite placement and adjustment.  I realize this may not be your issue, I will post it in the RP0 forum as well.

I'm at the latest KSP and contract config mod. Most contracts don't seem to recognize completion anymore, and when I have to wait 2 minutes (e.g. space station repair, or at the UFO with K files) the timer doesn't update and the wait time is not registered. Only when switching to space center does the timer start running, after 2 minutes (time warp) at the space center I go back to the Kerbal and then the contract can continue...

Edited by Pirke

57 minutes ago, Pirke said:

I'm at the latest KSP and contract config mod. Most contracts don't seem to recognize completion anymore, and when I have to wait 2 minutes (e.g. space station repair, or at the UFO with K files) the timer doesn't update and the wait time is not registered. Only when switching to space center does the timer start running, after 2 minutes (time warp) at the space center I go back to the Kerbal and then the contract can continue...

Can I get a KSP.log file?

1 hour ago, Pirke said:

Ah, looks like Anomaly Surveyor is broken!  I was going to update it this week for the easter egg changes in 1.1.3 anyway.  Until I can get a fix in, I'd either suggest uninstalling it, or at the very least not accepting the Jool monoltih contract.

26 minutes ago, nightingale said:

Ah, looks like Anomaly Surveyor is broken!  I was going to update it this week for the easter egg changes in 1.1.3 anyway.  Until I can get a fix in, I'd either suggest uninstalling it, or at the very least not accepting the Jool monoltih contract.

Hmm, I already done several, and accepted the Jool mission some time ago I think. Will uninstalling it makes me loose progress?

3 minutes ago, Pirke said:

Hmm, I already done several, and accepted the Jool mission some time ago I think. Will uninstalling it makes me loose progress?

I just released an update, so get that instead. :)

Uninstalling shouldn't have caused lost progress anyway.

On 6/25/2016 at 3:23 PM, Pirke said:

On 6/25/2016 at 4:20 PM, nightingale said:

Can I get a KSP.log file?

On 6/26/2016 at 0:43 PM, nightingale said:

I'm a similar problem, contracts are just getting dropped and not remaining active. KSP log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0eDUBOPpJqeTWd2clRURTIweDQ/view?usp=sharing
BTW, I've tried uninstalling the Anomaly contract pack.

Edited by MaverickNoob

35 minutes ago, MaverickNoob said:

I'm a similar problem, contracts are just getting dropped and not remaining active. KSP log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0eDUBOPpJqeTWd2clRURTIweDQ/view?usp=sharing
BTW, I've tried uninstalling the Anomaly contract pack.

Here's your error:

[EXC 15:43:07.890] ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.
	System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Type,System.Int32].Add (System.Type key, Int32 value)
	Contracts.ContractSystem.LoadContractWeights (.ConfigNode gameNode)
	Contracts.ContractSystem+<OnLoadRoutine>c__Iterator80.MoveNext ()

I'm not sure exactly what is causing this (it's a completely stock error).  Can you post up a save file and I'll take a closer look?

50 minutes ago, nightingale said:

Here's your error:

[EXC 15:43:07.890] ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.
	System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Type,System.Int32].Add (System.Type key, Int32 value)

I'm not sure exactly what is causing this (it's a completely stock error).  Can you post up a save file and I'll take a closer look?

Here is a save file, and two screenshots showing installed mods (AVC did not list all, and I'm to lazy to type them in one at a time). https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0eDUBOPpJqeaFhhSUtzWlJMbXM/view?usp=sharing
Edit: Almost forgot, AVC Mod list includes environment. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0eDUBOPpJqeTGVMdUxRYXBlRlU/view?usp=sharing

Edited by MaverickNoob

1 hour ago, nightingale said:

Here's your error:

I'm having the same error in my logs. In my case the problem is manifesting in the form of all of my contracts, offered, accepted, AND completed just completely disappearing. Even when I load an older save that I know has those contracts, KSP eats them and generates new ones on load. I'll attach logs and saves shortly; I'm currently waiting for kerbal to start up, which takes ages. 

However, looking through my previous log file, I did find something that might be relevant. Once the save file loads, this appears:

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 64)

Cannot find a Module of typename 'contractScenario'

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 64)

ScenarioModule is null.

As well as this:

6/27/2016 5:15:58 PM,ContractModifier,No Parameter Type Of Name [ParameterDelegate`1] Found...

6/27/2016 5:15:58 PM,ContractModifier,No Parameter Type Of Name [CountParameterDelegate`1] Found...

6/27/2016 5:15:58 PM,ContractModifier,No Parameter Type Of Name [All] Found...

6/27/2016 5:15:58 PM,ContractModifier,No Parameter Type Of Name [ParameterDelegate`1] Found...

And finally, this:

Saving Achievements Tree...

Input is null
   at System.Environment.get_StackTrace()

at ConfigNode.CleanupInput(System.String value)

at ConfigNode.AddValue(System.String name, System.String value)

at ContractConfigurator.Parameters.Docking.OnParameterSave(.ConfigNode node)

at ContractConfigurator.Parameters.ContractConfiguratorParameter.OnSave(.ConfigNode node)

at Contracts.ContractParameter.Save(.ConfigNode node)

at Contracts.Contract.Save(.ConfigNode node)

at ContractConfigurator.ContractPreLoader.OnSave(.ConfigNode node)

at ScenarioModule.Save(.ConfigNode node)

at ProtoScenarioModule..ctor(.ScenarioModule module)

at ScenarioRunner.GetUpdatedProtoModules()

at Game.Updated()

at GamePersistence.SaveGame(System.String saveFileName, System.String saveFolder, SaveMode saveMode)

at KSCPauseMenu.<draw>m__88C()

at DialogGUIButton.OptionSelected()

at DialogGUIButton.<Create>m__809()

at UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall.Invoke(System.Object[] args)

at UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCallList.Invoke(System.Object[] parameters)

at UnityEngine.Events.UnityEventBase.Invoke(System.Object[] parameters)

at UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent.Invoke()

at UnityEngine.UI.Button.Press()

at UnityEngine.UI.Button.OnPointerClick(UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData)

at UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute(IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData)

at UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute(UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor)

at UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule.ProcessMousePress(UnityEngine.EventSystems.MouseButtonEventData data)

at UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule.ProcessMouseEvent(Int32 id)

at UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule.ProcessMouseEvent()

at UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule.Process()

at UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem.Update()

Input is null

at ContractConfigurator.Parameters.ContractConfiguratorParameter.OnSave(.ConfigNode node)

at Game.Updated()

at GamePersistence.SaveGame(System.String saveFileName, System.String saveFolder, SaveMode saveMode)

at UnityEngine.UI.Button.OnPointerClick(UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData)

at UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute(IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData)

at UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute(UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor)

at UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule.ProcessMousePress(UnityEngine.EventSystems.MouseButtonEventData data)

Input is null

at Game.Updated()

Just thought those might be useful to flag

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pmp4dz1elnt7klu/output_log.txt?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1zi52qv8hbpgaz2/persistent.sfs?dl=0

Possibly relevant bit, to save you time:

[INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Contract Configurator 1.13.0 loading...

[INFO] ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil: Loading DebuggingConfig node.

ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil: No debugging config found! LogLevel set to INFO

ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator+<GetAllTypes>d__28`1[ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Rethrow as Exception: Error loading types from assembly ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil:LogException(Exception)
ContractConfigurator.<GetAllTypes>d__28`1:MoveNext()
System.Linq.<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1:MoveNext()
ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator:RegisterParameterFactories()
ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator:Update()

(Filename:  Line: -1)

at ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator+<GetAllTypes>d__28`1[ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Rethrow as Exception: Error loading types from assembly Launchpad, Version=5.3.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Rethrow as Exception: Error loading types from assembly BDAnimationModules, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

@MaverickNoob & @Tokamak - Something very odd going on.  If you look in the WEIGHTS section for the ContractSystem you can see the stock contracts are all there twice (the excerpt is from MaverickNoob's save, but Tokamak has the same thing):

Spoiler

WEIGHTS
        {
            ConfiguredContract8 = 30
            ConfiguredContract7 = 30
            ConfiguredContract6 = 30
            ConfiguredContract5 = 30
            ConfiguredContract4 = 30
            ConfiguredContract3 = 30
            ConfiguredContract2 = 30
            ConfiguredContract1 = 30
            StnSciContract = 30
            AsteroidSpectrumContract = 30
            SpectrumContract = 30
            SeismicContract = 30
            ImpactContract = 30
            DMAsteroidSurveyContract = 30
            DMSurveyContract = 30
            DMMagneticSurveyContract = 30
            DMReconContract = 30
            DMAnomalyContract = 30
            WorldFirstContract = 30
            TourismContract = 30
            SatelliteContract = 30
            ISRUContract = 30
            ARMContract = 30
            RecoverAsset = 30
            PlantFlag = 30
            PartTest = 70
            GrandTour = 30
            ExploreBody = 30
            CollectScience = 30
            ConfiguredContract = 30
            WorldFirstContract = 30
            TourismContract = 30
            SatelliteContract = 30
            ISRUContract = 30
            ARMContract = 30
            RecoverAsset = 30
            PlantFlag = 30
            PartTest = 70
            GrandTour = 30
            ExploreBody = 30
            CollectScience = 30

}

Deleting the duplicated stuff should make it work.  Also, note that only the error in my previous post is relevant - the rest is side effects from the ContractSystem lying dead on the road after failing to load.

I still have no idea what caused it - you both have Contract Configurator & DMOS in common, so it could be either of those (or a stock problem).  I'll continue to investigate.

Edited by nightingale

I'm certainly not trying to pester you, I hope that's clear. I'm just trying to be useful and infodump as much information as I can, to be helpful for whenever you do work on this. Some of this involves CapCom, but I'm just using that together more information about what is going on

My game is now in a weird state that might be useful for you to see.

When I am in the Space Center scene:

- According to the vanilla contract list, I have no contracts.

- According to the CapCom mod window ( http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/107789-113-capcom-mission-control-on-the-go-v23-6-21-2016/ ) all of the contracts that I previously had added agreed to are all there.

- According to the debug window's contracts list, I have no active contracts, but a number of offered ones.

- According to CapCom, I have a HUGE list of offered contracts, many of which are duplicates, and most of which are not shown by the debug window

However, when I am inside the VAB:

- Both CapCom and the vanilla contract window show no contracts.

-  CapCom shows no contracts offered or completed either. The same is true of the debug window's contract list.

In the Mission Control scene:

- The debug window and the available contracts list agree

Since my contracts were clearly SOMEWHERE, because CapCom was showing them, if only in the Space Center, I did some searching through my save and found them all stored in the ContractPreLoader scenario, rather than the proper contract list

Files from when my game was in this odd state:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ja0f7dqobm5o65/output_log after contracts disappeared.txt?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wwjt2mm07ugxak8/persistent after contracts disappeared.sfs?dl=0

I hope this is helpful!

Believe this is an issue with Anomaly Surveyor - just had the same issue arise after upgrading. (did not update CC).

Could not duplicate with reverting to previous Anomaly Surveyor and old savefile.

Edited by antilochus
nope

14 minutes ago, nightingale said:

@MaverickNoob & @Tokamak - Something very odd going on.  If you look in the WEIGHTS section for the ContractSystem you can see the stock contracts are all there twice (the excerpt is from MaverickNoob's save, but Tokamak has the same thing):

Reveal hidden contents

WEIGHTS
        {
            ConfiguredContract8 = 30
            ConfiguredContract7 = 30
            ConfiguredContract6 = 30
            ConfiguredContract5 = 30
            ConfiguredContract4 = 30
            ConfiguredContract3 = 30
            ConfiguredContract2 = 30
            ConfiguredContract1 = 30
            StnSciContract = 30
            AsteroidSpectrumContract = 30
            SpectrumContract = 30
            SeismicContract = 30
            ImpactContract = 30
            DMAsteroidSurveyContract = 30
            DMSurveyContract = 30
            DMMagneticSurveyContract = 30
            DMReconContract = 30
            DMAnomalyContract = 30
            WorldFirstContract = 30
            TourismContract = 30
            SatelliteContract = 30
            ISRUContract = 30
            ARMContract = 30
            RecoverAsset = 30
            PlantFlag = 30
            PartTest = 70
            GrandTour = 30
            ExploreBody = 30
            CollectScience = 30
            ConfiguredContract = 30
            WorldFirstContract = 30
            TourismContract = 30
            SatelliteContract = 30
            ISRUContract = 30
            ARMContract = 30
            RecoverAsset = 30
            PlantFlag = 30
            PartTest = 70
            GrandTour = 30
            ExploreBody = 30
            CollectScience = 30

}

Deleting the duplicated stuff should make it work.  Also, note that only the error in my previous post is relevant - the rest is side effects from the ContractSystem lying dead on the road after failing to load.

I still have no idea what caused it - you both have Contract Configurator & DMOS in common, so it could be either of those (or a stock problem).  I'll continue to investigate.

Duplicated stuff is likely a problem... :( I just don't know what the f**k is causing it... starting a new save is not fixing it... I don't know what mod is... again thanks for you attention. If I find the problem mod, I'll let you know.

Just now, MaverickNoob said:

Duplicated stuff is likely a problem... :( I just don't know what the f**k is causing it... starting a new save is not fixing it... I don't know what mod is... again thanks for you attention. If I find the problem mod, I'll let you know.

If you can reproduce on a new save that's good (in terms of me being able to find the problem).  Can you open up the settings window for contract configurator (bottom right corner while in the space center scene) and tell me if you see any duplicates?  You'll have to expand the stock contracts section.

3 minutes ago, nightingale said:

If you can reproduce on a new save that's good (in terms of me being able to find the problem).  Can you open up the settings window for contract configurator (bottom right corner while in the space center scene) and tell me if you see any duplicates?  You'll have to expand the stock contracts section.

I'll give that a try. ATM, I'm going through my mods, one at a time uninstalling them, and crossing my fingers...
Edit: as far as reproducing the bug, I just go into contract building select contracts, exit, then enter VAB, at which point all contracts are gone.

Edited by MaverickNoob

@MaverickNoob - here's the possibilities I see (not yet enough info to narrow it down):

• Something is duplicated somewhere (like a .dll) which is causing two copies of the stock types to show up
  • Contract Configurator is messing it up somehow (seems most likely to me, but the code looks fine)
  • Some other mod is messing it up somehow (quick code peek on likely candidates hasn't come up with anything)

14 minutes ago, nightingale said:

@MaverickNoob - here's the possibilities I see (not yet enough info to narrow it down):

• Something is duplicated somewhere (like a .dll) which is causing two copies of the stock types to show up
  • Contract Configurator is messing it up somehow (seems most likely to me, but the code looks fine)
  • Some other mod is messing it up somehow (quick code peek on likely candidates hasn't come up with anything)

"Contract Configurator is messing it up somehow (seems most likely to me, but the code looks fine)," this seems unlikely to me now, because I've remove Contract Configurator and it continues. Mods and Contract Configurator don't make permanent changes do they?

@MaverickNoob - It's possible that it's Contract Configurator if you're looking at the same save and it's still messed up.  But if you remove CC and get the issue in a new save, then I'd say it's safe to say it's not Contract Configurator.

Were you able to check that settings window for duplicates?

Just now, nightingale said:

@MaverickNoob - It's possible that it's Contract Configurator if you're looking at the same save and it's still messed up.  But if you remove CC and get the issue in a new save, then I'd say it's safe to say it's not Contract Configurator.

Were you able to check that settings window for duplicates?

Sorry, no I got so frusterated, I just deleted the install. I'm now trying to get an install with the bare minimum (IMO) of mods. I know this is not very helpful, but I just could not take it anymore.