[1.10.1+] Contract Configurator [v1.30.5] [2020-10-05]

nightingale

17 minutes ago, benoit406 said:

here a screenshot of the Mission Control :-), as you see the is no validation button when i select a mission

Definitely something screwy with your install. Might be an exception though. Bases and Stations should have an agent icon for one thing.

Also - K-Files is not officially supported now, so it may be that there have been changes that are breaking it. Beyond that, if you can post your output_log can probably narrow it down a little more. I also notice you have KerbinSide installed... which AFAIK is not compatible with 1.2,

Edited by severedsolo

15 minutes ago, benoit406 said:

OK i've just uninstalled K-Files and KerbinSide, but it dosent change everything. You speak severedsolo of output_log  how do i "make" this file ??...

No need to make it - the game makes it for you. Everything you need to know is here:

Hi There,

I've another issue with CC while testing my contracts : it seems that the HasResource parameter is bugged.

PARAMETER
 {
         name = HasResource
         type = HasResource
         resource = ElectricCharge
         minQuantity = 1
         PARAMETER
         {
                 name = Duration
                 type = Duration
                 duration = 10d
                 preWaitText = The first communication satellite demonstrator should live 10 days at least.
                 waitingText = The demonstrator must live 10 days.
                 completionText = The demonstrator has lived long enough to validate the experiment.
         }
 }

This parameter properly appears as usual in the Contract Center, when the contract is offered or active.

But in the contract list of the stock toolbar, the DMagic's Contract Window + or the CapCom dialog, this parameter is not listed.
According to the log (verbose mod in the ContractConfigurator.cfg.default), the contract is loaded without error.

The contract never succeed.

Here are my contract (this is the ComSatFirst contract into the MilestoneComSatContracts.cfg) and the log : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2RjcW4lKwZLdk9DeDhORlZrWFU/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for your help

Edited by hargn

having an isuue with the tourism contract pack, on a fresh game it wont let me start the first contract as it say's i've already completed a standard tourism contract.

ksp: 1.2pre 64x

VV logs VV

@nightingale  Is the current version of this still compatible with KSP v1.1.2?  'Cause CKAN still has me on CC v1.12.1.

[EDIT]
Just noticed where you said 1.1.2 is no longer supported.  :(  My main save is on 1.1.2 because only like 1/4 of the mods I use have been updated to 1.1.3.

Even if you're not officially supporting it any more, is there a chance that CC v1.19.0 might work with KSP 1.1.2?  I'm getting the same bug with 1.12.1 as the poster at the top of this page, where the "accept" and "decline" buttons are missing from Mission Control; I have to exit the building and use the CC toolbar button to accept or decline contracts.

Edited by SilverlightPony

Before I report this as a problem, is there a known incompatibility between CactEyeOptic and CC?  I got the following exception in my 1.1.3 game:

ArgumentException: No PartModule class for 'CactEyeOptics'.
  at ContractConfigurator.Validation.ValidatePartModule (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at System.Linq.Enumerable.All[String] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at ContractConfigurator.PartValidationFactory+<>c.<Load>b__3_6 (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[List`1] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, System.Action`1 setter, IContractConfiguratorFactory obj, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 defaultValue, System.Func`2 validation) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil:LogException(Exception)
ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, List`1, Func`2)
ContractConfigurator.PartValidationFactory:Load(ConfigNode)
ContractConfigurator.ParameterFactory:GenerateParameterFactory(ConfigNode, ContractType, ParameterFactory&, ParameterFactory)
ContractConfigurator.ContractType:Load(ConfigNode)
ContractConfigurator.<LoadContractConfig>d__26:MoveNext()
ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator:Update()

Here is a link to the full log file:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/hh32rxvlyyis93b/cacteyeopticserror.zip?dl=0

39 minutes ago, severedsolo said:

So Build 1540 seems to have completely broken CC. By that I mean that Mission control works, but CC contracts refuse to offer themselves, even when they are supposed to.

I'll have to rebuild and check that out, haven't had much time to work on CC.  There's a couple additions related to the pre-release that are half-way in progress at the moment.