[1.10.1+] Contract Configurator [v1.30.5] [2020-10-05]

nightingale

Also please make impossible contracts impossible ... I dunno from what mod I got it (so I don't know where to to complain)... but I got a contract to splash down on the grassland biome and do science there... splash down only works on water. On grassland you can only land. All water is never the grassland biome. Or am I missing something?

If not make sure that you can't make conditions in contracts that contradict each other.

It's the Field Research contract pack, by the same author, and yes, you are mistaken. On Kerbin, there are plenty lakes in grasslands which count as "splashed in grasslands". You can, in fact, get a "splashed down" and a "landed" in every major Kerbin biome (ie NOT the KSC ones).

If you read the contract text that everyone ignores, you'll notice that it even alerts you to the fact that this is rare science, and gives you a few waypoint locations where they can be found. It's the most genius part of the contract pack, I think.

Edited by amorymeltzer
Not me

It's the Field Research contract pack, by this very author, and yes, you are mistaken. On Kerbin, there are plenty lakes in grasslands which count as "splashed in grasslands". You can, in fact, get a "splashed down" and a "landed" in every major Kerbin biome (ie NOT the KSC ones).

If you read the contract text that everyone ignores, you'll notice that it even alerts you to the fact that this is rare science, and gives you a few waypoint locations where they can be found. It's the most genius part of the contract pack, I think.

I was wondering about that same thing and had no idea that that actually was a possibility!

This will make dropping probes a LOT more fun with those hard requirements, thanks!:)

Easy (probably) question here. I'm sure I'm just being stupid...

Why does this work:

completedMessage = 1 HomeWorld() is so big...

but not this:

completedMessage = HomeWorld() is so big...

I'm guessing I have to escape it out or something.

~edit: now that I think about it, I might as well use @targetBody though. Still wouldn't mind getting the answer to what I'm missing.

Edited by Nori

CKan update pls.
Not really, (as I heard) the mod author has to give it a push. I think that is that way because of the interaction between several mods.

If not it will eventually updated by the CKAN authors. But they can't keep an eye on every mod in the system (currently 885 says my version).

Incorrect, although the initial add of a mod is often manual, but updates are automatic. When things are working normally, the update will be on CKAN within an hour.

And all caps or big font text like that (especially when making demands) is considered rude and in poor taste.

Also please make impossible contracts impossible ... I dunno from what mod I got it (so I don't know where to to complain)... but I got a contract to splash down on the grassland biome and do science there... splash down only works on water. On grassland you can only land. All water is never the grassland biome. Or am I missing something?

If not make sure that you can't make conditions in contracts that contradict each other.

Pretty sure it wasn't stock (because of the icon used) and ScanSat doesn't come with contracts ... it has some optional contracts that uses this mod, though. (which I have installed)

And aside from that I only have the Portrait Stats from DMagic installed ... so no messing with contracts there.

I more or less wanted to suggest a plausibility check for the contracts. But as the 5thHorseman pointed out I was just plain stupid (my words not his)... anyway I wouldn't had the means to get this done anyway and since I was sure this was a mistake I already had edited the save file to landed. ... still didn't told me which mod it was from.

Maybe that is a good idea, too. To add the information to the contracts which contract pack it actually was from.... (automatically by this mod, just to the bottom of the description) .. so that if you have a problem you know who do you have to ask.

The contract pack is called Field Research, which is right in the title of the contract:

592Eo6S.png

If you don't see it there, then adding it to the description will likely not help. Besides, Contract Configurator is just a tool - the people putting their time into making these contract packs can do the contracts however they like, which could include making them look just like a stock contract if they desire.

- - - Updated - - -

hey. i just updated the mod through ckan and now everything was fine till i went to go check my available contracts, when i tried to back out to the SC the game partially updated the scene but left the mission control on the screen with the SC menu bar at the bottom. i wasnt even able to go back to the main menu, had to force close. i'm also running nearly 90 mods, only 8 of them are contract mods.

*update: I havent been able to recreate the bug even after leaving and re-entering the mission control many times, but some timed missions that count how long i have been i.e in orbit dont count down though they do complete if you accomplish the requirement, leave to SC, then reload the craft.

Something like the first issue is typically due to an exception. If you (or anyone else) reproduces it, please send a log file.

Could you give more details for the second one? Screenshot or specific contract/contract pack where you see it occurring?

- - - Updated - - -

Easy (probably) question here. I'm sure I'm just being stupid...

Why does this work:

completedMessage = 1 HomeWorld() is so big...

but not this:

completedMessage = HomeWorld() is so big...

I'm guessing I have to escape it out or something.

~edit: now that I think about it, I might as well use @targetBody though. Still wouldn't mind getting the answer to what I'm missing.

It's arguably a bug... but it's due to some limitations in the parser, and I don't know how easy it would be to fix. Anyway, workaround is to put the whole string in double quotes:

completedMessage = "HomeWorld() is so big..."

Actually the reason is mostly due to list parsing... I need something like this:

[ @string1, @string2, @string3 ]

to be equivalent to this:

[ "@string1", "@string2", "@string3" ]

and not this:

[ "@string1, @string2, @string3" ]

I created a DATA node to allow converting meters into kilometers. I am then calling that variable for a title.

Is there a way to put the km at the end of the title right next to the outputted numbers? Not digging the whitespace. :)

I tried quotes, double quotes, slashes. Must be missing something.

title = Reach the edge: @/altkm km
DATA
{
type = double
altkm = @targetBody.FlyingAltitudeThreshold()/1000
}

I created a DATA node to allow converting meters into kilometers. I am then calling that variable for a title.

Is there a way to put the km at the end of the title right next to the outputted numbers? Not digging the whitespace. :)

I tried quotes, double quotes, slashes. Must be missing something.

title = Reach the edge: @/altkm km
DATA
{
type = double
altkm = @targetBody.FlyingAltitudeThreshold()/1000
}

You should be able to use + to add two quoted strings together:

[COLOR=#333333]title = "Reach the edge: @/altkm" + "km"[/COLOR]

Let me know if that doesn't work in this instance.

And [...] big font text like that (especially when making demands) is considered rude and in poor taste.

or done because that it stands out and is more visible. Since I was writing more text (actually dropped some unimportant parts last second) I wanted that this is not going to be lost in middle of the text.

It's the Field Research contract pack, by the same author, and yes, you are mistaken. On Kerbin, there are plenty lakes in grasslands which count as "splashed in grasslands". You can, in fact, get a "splashed down" and a "landed" in every major Kerbin biome (ie NOT the KSC ones).

Haven't seen any waypoint ... on map mode all of the planet should show up... maybe I was just stupid again.

Two things are infinite the Universe and Bizz Keryear stupidity ... and I am not so sure about the Universe
The contract pack is called Field Research, which is right in the title of the contract:

http://i.imgur.com/592Eo6S.png

If you don't see it there, then adding it to the description will likely not help.

see above.

Besides, Contract Configurator is just a tool - the people putting their time into making these contract packs can do the contracts however they like, which could include making them look just like a stock contract if they desire.

Since I didn't know that splashed down on grassland was a thing ... I thought the contract had contradicting conditions ... and I asked if there is a way to make a plausibility test for contracts ... e.g. not allowing contracts to make e.g. an atmospheric pressure scan on the Mün. (or what the device is called again) Or make a crew report from midland craters while landed on Kerbin. Or making any science while splashed down on the Mün.

A plausibility check would make impossible contracts not being displayed.

Well turned out I was stupid in this case. That show that this mod is not idiot proofed (in more than one way).

CRITICAL FIX

This fixes a bug (possibly the same one reported by run1235) that can cause some contract parameters from completing at all. Download now!

Contract Configurator 1.6.1

• Fixed a major bug that prevented VesselParameterGroup parameters from completing in some circumstances (thanks ola).

You should be able to use + to add two quoted strings together:

[COLOR=#333333]title = "Reach the edge: @/altkm" + "km"[/COLOR]

Let me know if that doesn't work in this instance.

Hmm, no dice. For whatever reason the + "km" doesn't show up.

Oh I love the new ideas you've implemented for v 1.6! Been wanting contract selection added to this mod for a while and your method is nice and clean. Did have a problem though. After updating to 1.6.1 if I enter Mission Control I can get the scene change to occur properly. It still shows the contract list while the toolbars and menu button show up allowing me to use them as if I was on the main KSC screen. Dug into the logs and found this:

[EXC 13:21:07.471] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

ContractConfigurator.ContractConfiguratorSettings.OnSave (.ConfigNode node)

ScenarioModule.Save (.ConfigNode node)

ProtoScenarioModule..ctor (.ScenarioModule module)

ScenarioRunner.GetUpdatedProtoModules ()

Game.Updated ()

GamePersistence.SaveGame (System.String saveFileName, System.String saveFolder, SaveMode saveMode)

QuickExit.QExit.Exit ()

DialogOption.OptionSelected ()

MultiOptionDialog.drawContent (Int32 id)

UnityEngine.GUILayout+LayoutedWindow.DoWindow (Int32 windowID)

UnityEngine.GUI.CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.WindowFunction func, Int32 id, UnityEngine.GUISkin _skin, Int32 forceRect, Single width, Single height, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style

Figured you'd like that bit of data and I've had to go back to 1.5.5 for the time being. Can't wait for the little things to get ironed out though - this is a great enhancement you've added.

Oh I love the new ideas you've implemented for v 1.6! Been wanting contract selection added to this mod for a while and your method is nice and clean. Did have a problem though. After updating to 1.6.1 if I enter Mission Control I can get the scene change to occur properly. It still shows the contract list while the toolbars and menu button show up allowing me to use them as if I was on the main KSC screen. Dug into the logs and found this:

[EXC 13:21:07.471] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

ContractConfigurator.ContractConfiguratorSettings.OnSave (.ConfigNode node)

ScenarioModule.Save (.ConfigNode node)

ProtoScenarioModule..ctor (.ScenarioModule module)

ScenarioRunner.GetUpdatedProtoModules ()

Game.Updated ()

GamePersistence.SaveGame (System.String saveFileName, System.String saveFolder, SaveMode saveMode)

QuickExit.QExit.Exit ()

DialogOption.OptionSelected ()

MultiOptionDialog.drawContent (Int32 id)

UnityEngine.GUILayout+LayoutedWindow.DoWindow (Int32 windowID)

UnityEngine.GUI.CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.WindowFunction func, Int32 id, UnityEngine.GUISkin _skin, Int32 forceRect, Single width, Single height, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style

Figured you'd like that bit of data and I've had to go back to 1.5.5 for the time being. Can't wait for the little things to get ironed out though - this is a great enhancement you've added.

Well, we haven't had a two-hotfix day in a while... I guess it was due. :(

I haven't been able to reproduce the problem, but I have a possible fix. Can you grab this dll and let me know if that resolves the issue?

Well, we haven't had a two-hotfix day in a while... I guess it was due. :(

I haven't been able to reproduce the problem, but I have a possible fix. Can you grab this dll and let me know if that resolves the issue?

Yup - that solved it. Nice response time, especially since you couldn't replicate it. :D Thanks man, keep up the great work!

I can't seem to get this planet selection expressions to work.

What I'm trying to do is select the homeworld children if the sun is the homeworld parent. Otherwise select homeworld parent's children.

I've tried two different setups but they both crash the game on load.

targetBody = @/targetPlanet

DATA
{
type = CelestialBody
targetPlanet = HomeWorld().Parent() == Sun ? HomeWorld().Children().Random() : HomeWorld().Parent().Children().Random()
}

targetBody = HomeWorld().Parent() == Sun ? @/targetPlanet1 : @/targetPlanet2

DATA
{
type = CelestialBody
targetPlanet1 = HomeWorld().Children().Random()
}

DATA
{
type = CelestialBody
targetPlanet2 = HomeWorld().Parent().Children().Random()
}

~edit: here is the crashlog if wanted: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j34grckvae8dh9j/2015-07-31_143858.zip?dl=0

I can't seem to get this planet selection expressions to work.

What I'm trying to do is select the homeworld children if the sun is the homeworld parent. Otherwise select homeworld parent's children.

I've tried two different setups but they both crash the game on load.

DATA
{
type = CelestialBody
targetPlanet = HomeWorld().Parent() == Sun ? HomeWorld().Children().Random() : HomeWorld().Parent().Children().Random()
}

targetBody = HomeWorld().Parent() == Sun ? @/targetPlanet1 : @/targetPlanet2

DATA
{
type = CelestialBody
targetPlanet1 = HomeWorld().Children().Random()
}

DATA
{
type = CelestialBody
targetPlanet2 = HomeWorld().Parent().Children().Random()
}

~edit: here is the crashlog if wanted: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j34grckvae8dh9j/2015-07-31_143858.zip?dl=0

Sort of a known issue, raised [#281] and I'll see if I can fix it.

In the meantime, try this instead:

DATA
{
type = bool
homeIsPlanet = HomeWorld().Parent() == Sun
}

DATA
{
type = CelestialBody
targetPlanet = @homeIsPlanet ? HomeWorld().Children().Random() : HomeWorld().Parent().Children().Random()
}

Something like the first issue is typically due to an exception. If you (or anyone else) reproduces it, please send a log file.

Could you give more details for the second one? Screenshot or specific contract/contract pack where you see it occurring?

i'm about 90% sure it's from the seti set of mods that redo the missions and tech tree. it's one of the standard missions to be in orbit for 40 minutes.

i'm about 90% sure it's from the seti set of mods that redo the missions and tech tree. it's one of the standard missions to be in orbit for 40 minutes.

Okay - let me know if it's still happening on 1.6.2 (it should be fixed).

Okay - let me know if it's still happening on 1.6.2 (it should be fixed).

just want to confirm that it is working properly now and contracts are counting down properly.

edit: so the first bug i reported earilier, i ran into it again. i went into mission control, checked my missions, back out to SC, opened your settings, disabled the stock contracts and went back in, stock contracts were indeed gone but i couldnt back out, it kept the mission control scene. no logs were created.

edit 2: SO i can reproduce the bug and it only happens after i access the contract manager settings, no log is outputed but the debug menu does show an exception. http://prntscr.com/7zlbim

Edited by run1235

just want to confirm that it is working properly now and contracts are counting down properly.

edit: so the first bug i reported earilier, i ran into it again. i went into mission control, checked my missions, back out to SC, opened your settings, disabled the stock contracts and went back in, stock contracts were indeed gone but i couldnt back out, it kept the mission control scene. no logs were created.

edit 2: SO i can reproduce the bug and it only happens after i access the contract manager settings, no log is outputed but the debug menu does show an exception. http://prntscr.com/7zlbim

I need the KSP.log - the screenshot doesn't have the information that I need. That log is always there - check out the details in this thread.

I'll try and reproduce it though - and post back here if I do get it reproduced.

EDIT: No luck reproducing - I'm going to need those logs.

Edited by nightingale

here's a link to my output_log, https://www.dropbox.com/s/52gis5zwqbv3qgz/output_log.txt?dl=0 i also learned that i only have to view the settings for it to freeze the mission control scene

and here's a list of all my installed mods.

Adjustable Landing Gear (AdjustableLandingGear v1.2.0)
Alternate Resource Panel (AlternateResourcePanel 2.7.2.0)
Animate Emissive Module (ModuleAnimateEmissive v1.9)
Antennas (Antennas Version_1.1)
Aviation Lights (AviationLights 3.7)
BahamutoD Animation Modules (BDAnimationModules v0.6.2)
Coherent Contracts (CoherentContracts 1.02)
Community Resource Pack (CommunityResourcePack 0.4.4)
Community Tech Tree (CommunityTechTree 2.1)
Contract Configurator (ContractConfigurator 1.6.1)
Contract Pack: Advanced Progression (ContractConfigurator-AdvancedProgression 4.5)
Contract Pack: Field Research (ContractConfigurator-FieldResearch 1.0.6)
Contract Pack: Kerbin Space Station (ContractConfigurator-KerbinSpaceStation 2.2)
Contract Pack: RemoteTech (ContractConfigurator-RemoteTech 2.0.0)
Contract Pack: Rover Missions by Whyren (ContractConfigurator-RoverMissionsbyWhyren 3)
Contract Pack: SCANSat (ContractConfigurator-ContractPack-SCANsat v0.5.2.1)
Contract Pack: Tourism Plus (ContractConfigurator-Tourism 1.1.8)
Contract Window + (ContractsWindowPlus 5.3)
ContractPack: Kerbal Aircraft Builders (ContractConfigurator-KerbalAircraftBuilders 1.1)
Crossfeed Enabler (CrossFeedEnabler v3.3)
Deadly Reentry Continued (DeadlyReentry v7.2.2)
DMagic Orbital Science (DMagicOrbitalScience 1.0.7)
Dr. Jet's Chop Shop (ChopShop 0.7.3.2)
Editor Extensions (EditorExtensions 2.12)
Ferram Aerospace Research (FerramAerospaceResearch 2:v0.15.4.1_Goldstein)
Firespitter (Firespitter v7.1.4)
Firespitter Core (FirespitterCore v7.1.4)
Firespitter Resources config (FirespitterResourcesConfig v7.1.4)
Heat Management (HeatManagement 0.25)
Interstellar Fuel Switch Core (InterstellarFuelSwitch-Core 1.15)
JebediahKerman42's Procedural Parts Textures a.k.a. FreedomTex (FreedomTex 1.5.1)
KashCorp Shared Assets (KashCorpSA 2.2.1)
Kerbal Aircraft Expansion (KAX) (KerbalAircraftExpansion v2.5.2)
Kerbal Attachment System (KAS 0.5.4)
Kerbal Engineer Redux (KerbalEngineerRedux 1.0.18.0)
Kerbal Foundries Wheels and Repulsors ALPHA (KerbalFoundries Beta_1.8g)
Kerbal Inventory System (KIS 1.2.1)
Kerbal Joint Reinforcement (KerbalJointReinforcement v3.1.4)
Klockheed Martian General Plugin Functions - Gimbal module (KlockheedMartian-Gimbal 3.0.3.0)
KW Rocketry (KWRocketry 2.7.0-community)
KW Rocketry - Community Fixes (KWRocketry-CommunityFixes 0.1.0)
KW Rocketry - Community Fixes - Interstage config (KWRocketry-CommunityFixes-interstage 0.1.0)
Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics (InfernalRobotics 0.21.3)
Mk2 Stock-a-like Expansion (Mk2Expansion 1.4.6.1)
Mkerb Inc. Science Instruments (MkerbIncScienceInstruments 0.7)
Modular Computer Package (ModularComputerPackage 1.1)
Modular Rocket Systems - Parts Pack (ModularRocketSystem 1.7.3)
ModularFlightIntegrator (ModularFlightIntegrator 1.1.1)
Module Manager (ModuleManager 2.6.6)
ModuleRCSFX (ModuleRCSFX v4.1)
Near Future Construction (NearFutureConstruction 0.5.4)
Near Future Electrical (NearFutureElectrical 0.5.2)
Near Future Electrical Core (NearFutureElectrical-Core 0.5.2)
Near Future Electrical Extras: Decaying RTGs Patch (NearFutureElectrical-DecayingRTGs 0.5.2)
Near Future IVA Props (NearFutureProps 0.4.3)
Near Future Propulsion (NearFuturePropulsion 0.5.3)
Near Future Propulsion Extras: Hydrogen NTR Configs (NearFuturePropulsionExtras 0.5.3)
Near Future Propulsion Extras: Reduced Thrust Configs (NearFuturePropulsion-LowThrustEP 0.5.3)
Near Future Solar (NearFutureSolar 0.5.3)
Near Future Spacecraft Parts (NearFutureSpacecraft 0.4.3)
OPT Space Plane Parts (OPTSpacePlaneParts V1.7)
Orbital Survey Plus (OrbitalSurveyPlus 1.2.1)
Procedural Parts (ProceduralParts v1.1.7)
Procedural Wings (ProceduralDynamics 0.10.0)
Real Fuels (RealFuels rf-v10.5)
Real Fuels: Stockalike RF Configs (RFStockalike v2.1.8)
RemoteTech (RemoteTech v1.6.7)
Rovers And Roadsters (RoversAndRoadsters 0.6.1)
S.K.B. (Serious Kerbal Business) (SeriousKerbalBusiness 1.6)
SCANsat (SCANsat v14.1)
ScienceAlert (ScienceAlert 1.8.9)
SETI-CommunityTechTree (SETI-CommunityTechTree 0.9.1.4)
SETI-Contracts (SETI-Contracts 0.9.3)
SETI-Greenhouse (SETI-Greenhouse 0.9.2)
Sigma RemoteTech Expansion (SigmaRTExpansion 0.4.5)
Smart Parts (SmartParts 1.6.6)
Solver Engines plugin (SolverEngines v1.9)
StageRecovery (StageRecovery 1.5.7)
Station Science (StationScience 1.5)
Stockalike parts for useful esthetics (TurboNisuReloaded 2015-05-06)
Stockalike Station Parts Expansion (StationPartsExpansion 0.3.3)
TAC Fuel Balancer (TacFuelBalancer v2.5.1)
TAC Life Support (TACLS v0.11.1.20)
TAC Life Support (TACLS) - stock config (TACLS-Config-Stock v0.11.1.20)
Tarsier Space Technology with Galaxies (TarsierSpaceTechnologyWithGalaxies vV5.4.1)
TMS TAC Life Support Retexture (TMSTACLSRetexture 2.2.1)
Trajectories (Trajectories v1.4.3)
TweakScale - Rescale Everything! (TweakScale v2.2.1)
Universal Storage (UniversalStorage 1.1.0.7)
USI Exploration Pack (USI-EXP 0.4.1)
USI Freight Transport Technologies (USI-FTT 0.4.1)
USI Kolonization Systems (MKS/OKS) (UKS 0.31.6)
USI Survival Pack (USI-SRV 0.3.1)
USI Tools (USITools 0.4.2)
Waypoint Manager (WaypointManager 2.4.2)

mods that arent listed are b9 aerospace, kopernicus, & New Horizons

Edited by run1235

here's a link to my output_log, https://www.dropbox.com/s/52gis5zwqbv3qgz/output_log.txt?dl=0 i also learned that i only have to view the settings for it to freeze the mission control scene

and here's a list of all my installed mods.

Adjustable Landing Gear (AdjustableLandingGear v1.2.0)
Alternate Resource Panel (AlternateResourcePanel 2.7.2.0)
Animate Emissive Module (ModuleAnimateEmissive v1.9)
Antennas (Antennas Version_1.1)
Aviation Lights (AviationLights 3.7)
BahamutoD Animation Modules (BDAnimationModules v0.6.2)
Coherent Contracts (CoherentContracts 1.02)
Community Resource Pack (CommunityResourcePack 0.4.4)
Community Tech Tree (CommunityTechTree 2.1)
Contract Configurator (ContractConfigurator 1.6.1)
Contract Pack: Advanced Progression (ContractConfigurator-AdvancedProgression 4.5)
Contract Pack: Field Research (ContractConfigurator-FieldResearch 1.0.6)
Contract Pack: Kerbin Space Station (ContractConfigurator-KerbinSpaceStation 2.2)
Contract Pack: RemoteTech (ContractConfigurator-RemoteTech 2.0.0)
Contract Pack: Rover Missions by Whyren (ContractConfigurator-RoverMissionsbyWhyren 3)
Contract Pack: SCANSat (ContractConfigurator-ContractPack-SCANsat v0.5.2.1)
Contract Pack: Tourism Plus (ContractConfigurator-Tourism 1.1.8)
Contract Window + (ContractsWindowPlus 5.3)
ContractPack: Kerbal Aircraft Builders (ContractConfigurator-KerbalAircraftBuilders 1.1)
Crossfeed Enabler (CrossFeedEnabler v3.3)
Deadly Reentry Continued (DeadlyReentry v7.2.2)
DMagic Orbital Science (DMagicOrbitalScience 1.0.7)
Dr. Jet's Chop Shop (ChopShop 0.7.3.2)
Editor Extensions (EditorExtensions 2.12)
Ferram Aerospace Research (FerramAerospaceResearch 2:v0.15.4.1_Goldstein)
Firespitter (Firespitter v7.1.4)
Firespitter Core (FirespitterCore v7.1.4)
Firespitter Resources config (FirespitterResourcesConfig v7.1.4)
Heat Management (HeatManagement 0.25)
Interstellar Fuel Switch Core (InterstellarFuelSwitch-Core 1.15)
JebediahKerman42's Procedural Parts Textures a.k.a. FreedomTex (FreedomTex 1.5.1)
KashCorp Shared Assets (KashCorpSA 2.2.1)
Kerbal Aircraft Expansion (KAX) (KerbalAircraftExpansion v2.5.2)
Kerbal Attachment System (KAS 0.5.4)
Kerbal Engineer Redux (KerbalEngineerRedux 1.0.18.0)
Kerbal Foundries Wheels and Repulsors ALPHA (KerbalFoundries Beta_1.8g)
Kerbal Inventory System (KIS 1.2.1)
Kerbal Joint Reinforcement (KerbalJointReinforcement v3.1.4)
Klockheed Martian General Plugin Functions - Gimbal module (KlockheedMartian-Gimbal 3.0.3.0)
KW Rocketry (KWRocketry 2.7.0-community)
KW Rocketry - Community Fixes (KWRocketry-CommunityFixes 0.1.0)
KW Rocketry - Community Fixes - Interstage config (KWRocketry-CommunityFixes-interstage 0.1.0)
Magic Smoke Industries Infernal Robotics (InfernalRobotics 0.21.3)
Mk2 Stock-a-like Expansion (Mk2Expansion 1.4.6.1)
Mkerb Inc. Science Instruments (MkerbIncScienceInstruments 0.7)
Modular Computer Package (ModularComputerPackage 1.1)
Modular Rocket Systems - Parts Pack (ModularRocketSystem 1.7.3)
ModularFlightIntegrator (ModularFlightIntegrator 1.1.1)
Module Manager (ModuleManager 2.6.6)
ModuleRCSFX (ModuleRCSFX v4.1)
Near Future Construction (NearFutureConstruction 0.5.4)
Near Future Electrical (NearFutureElectrical 0.5.2)
Near Future Electrical Core (NearFutureElectrical-Core 0.5.2)
Near Future Electrical Extras: Decaying RTGs Patch (NearFutureElectrical-DecayingRTGs 0.5.2)
Near Future IVA Props (NearFutureProps 0.4.3)
Near Future Propulsion (NearFuturePropulsion 0.5.3)
Near Future Propulsion Extras: Hydrogen NTR Configs (NearFuturePropulsionExtras 0.5.3)
Near Future Propulsion Extras: Reduced Thrust Configs (NearFuturePropulsion-LowThrustEP 0.5.3)
Near Future Solar (NearFutureSolar 0.5.3)
Near Future Spacecraft Parts (NearFutureSpacecraft 0.4.3)
OPT Space Plane Parts (OPTSpacePlaneParts V1.7)
Orbital Survey Plus (OrbitalSurveyPlus 1.2.1)
Procedural Parts (ProceduralParts v1.1.7)
Procedural Wings (ProceduralDynamics 0.10.0)
Real Fuels (RealFuels rf-v10.5)
Real Fuels: Stockalike RF Configs (RFStockalike v2.1.8)
RemoteTech (RemoteTech v1.6.7)
Rovers And Roadsters (RoversAndRoadsters 0.6.1)
S.K.B. (Serious Kerbal Business) (SeriousKerbalBusiness 1.6)
SCANsat (SCANsat v14.1)
ScienceAlert (ScienceAlert 1.8.9)
SETI-CommunityTechTree (SETI-CommunityTechTree 0.9.1.4)
SETI-Contracts (SETI-Contracts 0.9.3)
SETI-Greenhouse (SETI-Greenhouse 0.9.2)
Sigma RemoteTech Expansion (SigmaRTExpansion 0.4.5)
Smart Parts (SmartParts 1.6.6)
Solver Engines plugin (SolverEngines v1.9)
StageRecovery (StageRecovery 1.5.7)
Station Science (StationScience 1.5)
Stockalike parts for useful esthetics (TurboNisuReloaded 2015-05-06)
Stockalike Station Parts Expansion (StationPartsExpansion 0.3.3)
TAC Fuel Balancer (TacFuelBalancer v2.5.1)
TAC Life Support (TACLS v0.11.1.20)
TAC Life Support (TACLS) - stock config (TACLS-Config-Stock v0.11.1.20)
Tarsier Space Technology with Galaxies (TarsierSpaceTechnologyWithGalaxies vV5.4.1)
TMS TAC Life Support Retexture (TMSTACLSRetexture 2.2.1)
Trajectories (Trajectories v1.4.3)
TweakScale - Rescale Everything! (TweakScale v2.2.1)
Universal Storage (UniversalStorage 1.1.0.7)
USI Exploration Pack (USI-EXP 0.4.1)
USI Freight Transport Technologies (USI-FTT 0.4.1)
USI Kolonization Systems (MKS/OKS) (UKS 0.31.6)
USI Survival Pack (USI-SRV 0.3.1)
USI Tools (USITools 0.4.2)
Waypoint Manager (WaypointManager 2.4.2)

mods that arent listed are b9 aerospace, kopernicus, & New Horizons

Looks like you're still on 1.6.1 - this was the issue that was fixed in 1.6.2. :)

Looks like you're still on 1.6.1 - this was the issue that was fixed in 1.6.2. :)

Ah, alrighty, well i guess ckan didnt update you mod in it's list. X3

edit: yeah, that did fix it. stupid ckan. XD

Edited by run1235

Ah, alrighty, well i guess ckan didnt update you mod in it's list. X3

edit: yeah, that did fix it. stupid ckan. XD

Ugh, it's because I never updated the .version file. The last time I tried to fix something like that with CKAN on the fly it just made a big mess of things... so I'll release 1.6.3 shortly to clean everything up.