[1.10.x] Mark IV Spaceplane System (August 3)

Nertea

I don't know what it is about the style of this, but i loved it the moment I saw it. Just feels way cooler that any of the stock designs. I think the unique shape is what gave it this charm. I can't wait to see a remastering of it!

This is by far one of my favrotie mods, can't wait for the new version Nertea. You've become quite integral to my Kerbal experience with MK IV and Near Future, weird to play without them. Just wanted to say thank you for your amazing work, you make the game rock even more! :)

Joining the ferry. I can't even possibly think of playing KSP without his mod! It's great and essential to me. I hope you won't die or suffer an injury impairing your ability to work with computers in the upcoming days leaving this mod to rot. (I am terrible at praising)

Same goes for Near future stuff!

I'm afraid I haven't really even started working on the update in any serious fashion yet. I'll keep you all updated though [pun intended].

Yeah, man, please don't burn yourself out. No hurry.

I'm so gutted that I did not come across this mod prior to 1.0... the parts look amazing!! Exactly what I am looking for, has 1.0 actually broken it entirely? these parts look so incredible and stock like they should have been adopted in vanilla.

I'm so gutted that I did not come across this mod prior to 1.0... the parts look amazing!! Exactly what I am looking for, has 1.0 actually broken it entirely? these parts look so incredible and stock like they should have been adopted in vanilla.

Sit tight, I'm sure Nertea will have an update for us soon enough. But yeah, it is an awesome mod. All of Nertea's mods are actually. His modelling is as good as it gets imo.

Agreed, look at all three mods in his sig and you'll see Nertea is right up there with the very best in the KSP community... top shelf :)

Now get back to work on the Near Future stuff Nertea! :sticktongue:

Not to mention he's collaborated on projects like Karbonite, Bobcat Industries' Community ISS project, and the Community Tech Tree (which I think he manages). He also recently released Cryogenic Engines mod, which is relatively brand new compared to his others, but looks really cool.

Be cool if Squad pulled some (or all :D) of his stuff in to stock like they did with Porkjet and Roverdude.

Edited by Raptor9

It's gonna take another week, at least. Nertea is a great man, but still only one man.

[unless he is a woman of course]

Oh it will take me that long before I have a complete grasp on what changed in the NuFAR so no worries here.

I know you are all very excited and very optimistic (thanks :) ), but the update will be considerable and I haven't even started yet, it's mostly in my head. NFT stuff has to finish first, then I have to take a short break and maybe actually play some KSP, then I will work on this. I will post progress updates when I have some.

No worries Nertea, I am patient.

But I have a small request. Can you add a two 2.5m attachment rear section? Like an enlarged version of the twin 1.25 mk2 section.

I have to take a short break and maybe actually play some KSP

Ahah, it seems like every mod author spends their would-be play time modding. I know I do that and I don't even have a mod to show for it yet... take some time to enjoy your own creation.

Edit: It occurs that the existing parts could be updated in the meantime with a few cfg edits. If anyone's interested and Nertea doesn't mind, I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Edited by Starbuckminsterfullerton