[1.10.x] Mark IV Spaceplane System (August 3)

Nertea

3 hours ago, Andi170 said:

I'am missing the engine parts, intake parts, and most of the other´s that are shown in the gallery.

They have been moved to Near Future Aeronautics, found within the Near Future Technologies suite of mods.  Take some, take em all or just take NFAero, it's up to you.

Hello. Thank you for this amazing mod.

I'm getting errors during loading, not sure if I broke something or not.

PartLoader: Compiling Internal Space 'MarkIVSystem/Spaces/mk4cockpit/mk4cockpit-internal/mk4cockpitIVA'

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

PartLoader: Compiling Internal Space 'MarkIVSystem/Spaces/mk4cockpit-2/mk4cockpit-2internal-rpm/mk4cockpit-2IVA-rpm'

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

InternalCameraSwitch: cameraTransform 'Camera_RectWindow04' is null

InternalCameraSwitch: colliderTransform 'Camera_RectWindow04_Collider' is null

Thanks

On 1/22/2019 at 7:58 AM, _Zee said:

Hello. Thank you for this amazing mod.

I'm getting errors during loading, not sure if I broke something or not.

PartLoader: Compiling Internal Space 'MarkIVSystem/Spaces/mk4cockpit/mk4cockpit-internal/mk4cockpitIVA'

PartLoader: Compiling Internal Space 'MarkIVSystem/Spaces/mk4cockpit-2/mk4cockpit-2internal-rpm/mk4cockpit-2IVA-rpm'

InternalCameraSwitch: cameraTransform 'Camera_RectWindow04' is null

InternalCameraSwitch: colliderTransform 'Camera_RectWindow04_Collider' is null

Thanks

Same here.

2 hours ago, The-Doctor said:

@Nertea good day, so I just installed this mod and gave it a spin, I noticed engines are missing, is this intentional and is there another mod pack with these engines I saw in the gallery? I'm using the latest version in 1.6.1

Check the last few pages, I'm sure that's been covered many times.  My guess around page 65-66 or so.

18 hours ago, The-Doctor said:

@Nertea good day, so I just installed this mod and gave it a spin, I noticed engines are missing, is this intentional and is there another mod pack with these engines I saw in the gallery? I'm using the latest version in 1.6.1

I thought I'd removed these from the album, but I guess I did not. It has been done now. And also the FAQ has been updated. 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, TM31D2475 said:

Help I can't connect ANY of the Mk4 together

Uninstall any mod that directly affects parts in the VAB (such as Tweakable Everything). If you don't have any such mod, send logs. :P

On 1/18/2019 at 5:42 PM, santiagokof said:

when will we be able to enjoy this mod with KSPIE? I would love to be able to use the internal tanks with KSPIE resources ^_^

That will happen when someone who understands KSPI tanks configs writes them for MkIV. Any inter-mod compatibility configs for Nertea's mods very largely do not come from Nertea himself. He makes the parts and the core plugins then it's all on the fanbase to do the rest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, first let me say that this a cool, and gigantic, spaceplane. However, I use Kerbal Planetary Base Systems extensively and after installing this mod through CKAN I suddenly have no parts in the bases. I uninstalled this, also through CKAN and still show all my former parts as experimental or locked and they are not in my editors. Any help at all, please? I have like 5 bases that I love!

On 3/16/2019 at 6:26 PM, DCL74 said:

Hello, first let me say that this a cool, and gigantic, spaceplane. However, I use Kerbal Planetary Base Systems extensively and after installing this mod through CKAN I suddenly have no parts in the bases. I uninstalled this, also through CKAN and still show all my former parts as experimental or locked and they are not in my editors. Any help at all, please? I have like 5 bases that I love!

If removing the mod doesn't fix this, it's probably nothing to do with this mod but some other change made at the same time, but the thing to try next is reassembling the mod set in a fresh install and reproducing the problem.

• 2 months later...

Hey, just a heads up.

There are some bad patches for TweakScale on three of the parts. These patches could cause some pretty nasty save game corruption. The parts are mk4cockpit-shoulder-1, mk4cockpit-shoulder-2, and mk4cockpit-shoulder-3. I'm getting things set up to work on fixing this and submitting a patch to Nertea. You can find out more about the issue in the TweakScale thread here. Hope this helps somebody and avoids any issues for them.

EDIT: Turns out there's no TweakScale patches bundled with MkIV System. *Oops* May be a different mod since I didn't see anything up with the TweakScale Patch. Sorry for getting ahead of myself here. :P

EDIT2: The patches came with TweakScale. Issue has already been fixed. @Lisias said he'd be releasing the update tomorrow. Guess I was a little late in helping there. Oh well.

Edited by salsathegeek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...