The Delta IV Orion Launch... RECORDING HERE! (Soon)

ZooNamedGames

Which style of video do you want?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Which style of video do you want?

• Silent- only rocket
    • Scott Manley style science video for all
    • Play Royalty music in background of video
    • Other (please specify)

Sirs, ladies and assorted sentient beings, I do not think it goes to space today. 20 minutes left in the window, and their valve-unsticking adventures have all failed thus far. They are trying though, including going to a manual wind constraint abort rather than computer-based.

Arbitrary units are the best units because your answer is always correct.

They are always wrong in my book, but whatever floats your Delta IV Heavy :D I view it like unlabelled graph axis: you're never right when you do that.

Did you take the Coriolis effect into account? I only make it 12 liquid hydrogens.

I did, but I bet you forget relativelastics. Those bring it back up again. Without Coriolis you would end up with 16.

Sirs, ladies and assorted sentient beings, I do not think it goes to space today. 20 minutes left in the window, and their valve-unsticking adventures have all failed thus far. They are trying though, including going to a manual wind constraint abort rather than computer-based.

Personally, I don't think that the latter decision is very good. Better be safe than sorry, because this is arguably one of the most important launches that has occurred in years.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.