Procedural Parts can't customize?

0aoRMqo.png The options have no effect on the part.

Output log : https://www.dropbox.com/s/h5io0n1d81920ye/output_log.txt?dl=0

I changed the KSPAPIExtensions that were on MagicSmokeIndustried, ProceduralParts, and ProceduralFairings, because they were not working properly, i followed the instructions at the TweakScale thread, so i updated the KSPAPIExtensions.dll that were on these folders. Only the Procedural Parts mod is giving me trouble. And also this part here http://www.reddit.com/r/KerbalSpaceProgram/comments/2msmne/it_is_done_2m_cylindrical_cargo_bay_mod_download/ , the creator said i have to reinstall the part, i already reinstalled it a few times, but theres no button to open or close the cargo bay, only the tweakscale mod options.

bXxk6UP.pngI changed the folders icons to identify some mods.
Edited by Unknow0059

1, Kerbal Alarm Clock is installed incorrectly

2, You messed up something with KSPAPIExtensions. The following is repeated several times during loading:

rgumentException: Message argument is null
at KSPAPIExtensions.PartMessage.PartMessageListener..ctor (System.Type delegateType, PartRelationship relations, GameSceneFilter scenes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.MonoCustomAttrs:GetCustomAttributesInternal (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider,System.Type,bool)

at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributesBase (ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributes (ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, Boolean inherit) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributes (ICustomAttributeProvider obj, Boolean inherit) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.GetCustomAttributes (Boolean inherit) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at KSPAPIExtensions.PartMessage.ServiceImpl.Register[ProceduralPart] (ProceduralParts.ProceduralPart obj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
UnityEngine.GameObject:Internal_AddComponentWithType(Type)
UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(Type)
Part:AddModule(String)
Part:AddModule(ConfigNode)
PartLoader:ParsePart(UrlConfig, ConfigNode)

:MoveNext()

My only suggestion would be to do a clean and fresh reinstall of all mods that include KAE and if one isn't using the latest, search that mods thread for more information/guidance

3, Yeah, remove all bar the highest versioned MM. Anything lower than 2.5.X was compiled for 0.24 and may not be compatible (/deactivate themselves properly).

EDIT:

Ok. I'm still using 24.2.

I'm sure you have your reasons, but either way, updating mods is only useful if you update KSP as well - mods built for old versions of KSP may not work on newer versions of KSP and mods built for newer versions of KSP may not work on older versions.

If you're adamant about running 0.24.2, you need to download mods compiled for it, not for 0.25. TS, IR, PParts and pFairings are the ones I know you have installed that will need rolling back.

Edited by ObsessedWithKSP

1, Kerbal Alarm Clock is installed incorrectly

2, You messed up something with KSPAPIExtensions. The following is repeated several times during loading:

rgumentException: Message argument is null
at KSPAPIExtensions.PartMessage.PartMessageListener..ctor (System.Type delegateType, PartRelationship relations, GameSceneFilter scenes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.MonoCustomAttrs:GetCustomAttributesInternal (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider,System.Type,bool)

at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributesBase (ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributes (ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, Boolean inherit) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributes (ICustomAttributeProvider obj, Boolean inherit) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.GetCustomAttributes (Boolean inherit) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at KSPAPIExtensions.PartMessage.ServiceImpl.Register[ProceduralPart] (ProceduralParts.ProceduralPart obj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
UnityEngine.GameObject:Internal_AddComponentWithType(Type)
UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(Type)
Part:AddModule(String)
Part:AddModule(ConfigNode)
PartLoader:ParsePart(UrlConfig, ConfigNode)

:MoveNext()

My only suggestion would be to do a clean and fresh reinstall of all mods that include KAE and if one isn't using the latest, search that mods thread for more information/guidance

3, Yeah, remove all bar the highest versioned MM. Anything lower than 2.5.X was compiled for 0.24 and may not be compatible (/deactivate themselves properly).

Goddammit i always forgot to install Kerbal Alarm Clock correclty. Thank you very much, its working now.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.