0.90 is in Experimentals!

SQUAD

Seems you will make it before christmas after all, very good.

Excited to see what you have come up with, its the last update that adds "new basic features", right? After this it's bugfixing, balancing, more content. I'm not unhappy that we are nearing the end and getting the final game 2015 with a balanced career and gamyplay.

Excited about this release, but I have double checked that auto update is disabled on Steam. This one sounds like a save breaker...

Copy the game into another folder. Steam is only used for distribution, you can play freely without it.

Taking bets for release date winner gets 1 rolomax engine.

I would say Friday as a wedding gift, but that's probably not going to happen. So my official bid is: The day HarvesteR returns from his honeymün.

Murphy's Law wont allow such things ;)

No. It will not. If you really want it early then it will be delayed and if you want it delayed it will be early.

EDIT :

Wow. 0.25 may be the first update I "skip" entirely. I've just not got my save ready yet for a migration. :P

You didn`t miss too much at all.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.