KSP 0.25 crashes A LOT.

Hi guys.

I have this problem for quite some time now. KSP crashes like every 5-30 min, specially when i enter vehicle assembly, launch vehicle or anything that actually includes loading something. I have interstellar, kethane and the engineer. Any clues why is this happening? I searched around the internet, but everything i tried has failed. Heeeelp :(

When i started the game it was 600mb and it was constantly increasing while it was loading. At the main menu it was around 2.2GB and when i loaded a profile it was moving at around 2.2GB and 2.5GB. Also i should point out that i lowered the graphic settings a lot yesterday, but no effect

I just fixed that problem, but posting anyway if someone encounters it. So i think i quite overloaded the game and it was exceeding the ram i have. I installed active memory manager and the memory usage dropped to no more than 1.5GB and its running just fine now. (I think the problem was caused by the little ram i have on this pc, only 3GB)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.