[1.0] TurboNisuReloaded - Stock-a-Like Parts Pack [06/05/15]

a__gun

Hi Lekke and Tinker1337

Can you get me a screenshot? I just chucked a whole load of girders and trusses together and I couldn't see anything wrong with them.

By the way - I'm hoping that a__gun will be back soon to fix this thing properly. It sounds like he is around but busy at the moment.

Thanks, I'll take a look. Come back in a day or two.

I may also try and compare the heat parameters with the ones in similar stock objects. I must admit that I don't generally bring this stuff back so for me re-entry doesn't tend to be a problem.

EDIT:

That is weird, every part I've seen needs a -1 except this one.

The part is TurboNisuReloaded\Parts\girderAdapterL\part.cfg

and

node_stack_bottom needs a 1 in the fifth position, not a -1. Just take the minus-sign back out.

I'll package this up later and maybe look at the heating and convert the textures.

If you are desperate for right-angled struts break out NOTEPAD.EXE and give it a go.

Edited by Z-Key Aerospace
Found the problem

Hi all! I've released an update to this now which I hope should fix everything - sorry it took me a little while!

I've not had much time to play around with 1.0 so if anything seems unbalanced do please let me know. I also still haven't had a chance to look at where the parts should fit in the tech tree - any ideas greatly appreciated.

Enjoy :)

Also, Thanks to Z-Key for providing support :) :)

• 2 weeks later...
Your "last updated" date is wrong, it says: last updated 06/05/15

I suspect you meant 5/5/15

As someone else noted, its in d/m/y format. I've never really understood American date formatting - m/d/y. Why would you put [middle sized thing]/[smallest thing]/[biggest thing]? Anyone who's ever programmed knows it should be [biggest thing]/[medium sized thing]/[smallest thing]. Anways I digress...

FYI, the "adapter" parts should also have their smaller size in their list of bulkheadProfiles -- e.g. "size1, size0" for the FL-T80A. Thanks!

I'll put this (And DDS textures!) in an update soonâ„¢

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

we got bigger problems these are still sporting TGA textures! D:

This simply won't do. Welp you know the drill people start converting/updating your favorite parts and sharing and if we are lucky something useable will be dug out of the mess we make. :sticktongue:

I'm going for the size adapter tanks first those were my favorites :wink:

Done!

GEZJ1AY.png?1

This is just a quick and dirty update on TurboNisu's/A__Gun's work. I've converted all textures to for the adapter and nose cap tanks to dds, shuffled the tech tree placement around to put the various adapter and nose cap tanks in or near the same nodes as their rough stock fuel tank equivalent so you don't have to branch all over the place to collect them all, and double checked and updated the config files for the KSP 1.04 heating and areo balance to the best of my ability.

All hail TurboNisu the mighty creator and A__Gun his chosen maintainer!... its late and I'm tired...

Oh and I didn't touch the landing legs or structural pieces so I didn't include them in the download if you are wondering why they are not here.

DOWNLOAD

we got bigger problems these are still sporting TGA textures! D:

Active Texture Management fixes that, just use the Basic version and you won't notice any compression issues

Yeah basically if you want the trusses and legs and no one decides to update them

Cool - almost forgot to delete the TGAs after merging tho! :P

• 2 months later...
Done!

http://i.imgur.com/GEZJ1AY.png?1

This is just a quick and dirty update on TurboNisu's/A__Gun's work. I've converted all textures to for the adapter and nose cap tanks to dds, shuffled the tech tree placement around to put the various adapter and nose cap tanks in or near the same nodes as their rough stock fuel tank equivalent so you don't have to branch all over the place to collect them all, and double checked and updated the config files for the KSP 1.04 heating and areo balance to the best of my ability.

All hail TurboNisu the mighty creator and A__Gun his chosen maintainer!... its late and I'm tired...

Oh and I didn't touch the landing legs or structural pieces so I didn't include them in the download if you are wondering why they are not here.

DOWNLOAD

Thank you for not just lurking in this case. Excellent mini-fix!

And thanks for all the other interest and upkeep. Great community KSP has here. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.