[0.25] Astronomer's Visual Pack - Interstellar V2

Astronomer

Which features do you like the most?  

1,335 members have voted

1. 1. Which features do you like the most?

• Semi-Procedural Auroras
    • Clouds for Eve & Jool
    • 29MB Lightning
    • Lens Flare
    • Snow
    • Sandstorms and Surface Dust
    • Atmospheric Scattering
    • Interstellar Music Replacement
    • New Sun
    • Surface Glow

I realy would like this pack to be updated. Like every single feature and not just clouds or aurora's. everything. I even want to help with it. I have exams in 2 weeks so after that i have all the time in the world.

Edited by SweatyKerbal

4 hours ago, MisterFister said:

Meaning "abandoned" or discontinued?

As in no longer amongst the living unfortunately...and the license is rights reserved...so...yeah.  Expired... ;.;

• 1 month later...

I also hope that this mod will receive an update.
No other pack for EVE doesn't offer as much as this does.
Dust storms, lightnings in the atmosphere (although I usually deleted Kerbin lightnings), snow on the poles...
Really hope that someone will take it over.

2 hours ago, Riverey said:

I also hope that this mod will receive an update.
No other pack for EVE doesn't offer as much as this does.
Dust storms, lightnings in the atmosphere (although I usually deleted Kerbin lightnings), snow on the poles...
Really hope that someone will take it over.

Even better

@SkyKaptn I don't see how it's better...
First of all, it's little bit complicated to understand what this mod features. Turns out, that it not only modifies planets, but also changes stock parts textures, that makes it complicated to use with Ven's Revamp (when I manually deleted the folder, I encountered nulls in the log).
Secondly, lightnings in Eve's atmospheres, snow on poles, dust storms (or are they in KSPRC?) was amazing...
Last, but not least, I like when Kerbin is blue, like in SVE or Astronomers pack but KSPRC doesn't do that =(
All of the above is, of course, just my personal opinion and nothing more, but that's why I miss this exact pack.

Edited by Riverey

Sorry folks, this mod looks well and truly dead-- hasn't been updated in ages, and the author generally isn't around.  It looks unlikely to be revived at this point.

Locking the thread to prevent further confusion.  @Astronomer, if you'd like this re-opened again, please let us know (for example, by reporting this post) and we'll unlock it for you.

For other folks:  if you'd like to continue the discussion you were having recently, you're welcome to open your own thread in Add-on Discussions to discuss to your heart's content.  :)