Some KSP pictures …………

Ficko

Very impresive! Welcome to the Kerbal Forum Proper!

That's quite an entrance.

I like your composition and lighting. The photoshoot of the mechjeb pod almost seems real.

Microscopic nitpic, thrust in a vacuum looks quite different in reality, but that is how it is in KSP, and that issue is dwarfed by how cool everything else is.

I think my favourite would be the one with all the kerbals. What are they doing out there, I wonder....

Edited by Tw1

Asking for your ID of the "local forum". Just try to end some boring suspecting, you know.

Awesome works

:)

I know what you are wondering, Himidori. I used an old ID to post my pictures in the local forum, and it starts with "Che" instead of "Fic".

Hope it can help you

:)

Edited by Ficko

The fourth one is pretty. Those rocket effects are good. How did you make them?

Thanks you like it :) All these pics are assembled in Cinema 4D, and the rocket effects you mentioned is made by a plugins called "TurbulenceFD", though I'm not very good at it infact. I rendered the flareseparately and photoshoped it on the engine.

do you take craft submissions to turn into pictures, like Rareden? I have several which would look gorgeous, If i don't say so myself....

http://i.imgur.com/XwUAnfq.png

This suttle is a huge work! Well, I don't have the ability to turn .craft file into other things, like a 3D file. I picked out each individual part and re-assembled them in C4D. Infact, my free time is pretty tight that I have to make the model as simple as the Google's main page :sticktongue:(and you can easily realize it in the first pictures). I wanna set up a bigger project, like rendering a more complex scene, or shooting a small KSP movie, but, you know, time doesn't allow me to do so...;.;

Edited by Ficko

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.