[1.0.4] LLL - Lack Luster Labs (Space-boxes!) [LLL-14 - 20JUN2014]

Lack

1 minute ago, Deimos Rast said:

hah, fair enough. It's out of date though (you have 2.0.0 and the latest is 2.0.2).

I'd delete Klockheed.

Firespitter v7.1.6016.23694..............? Should read v7.30, no? Don't you already have Firespitter from USI? This is the link to the latest version.

Latest version causes... "complications" or it could be something else, I really don't know anything except for once I used the one from the QuizTechAero beta that it stopped crashing entirely

1 minute ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I see  exceptions from B9, ModuleDeployableSolarPanel, IsolatedStorageExceptions, etc.

ah, I see, it all makes so much sense now because of the.... yes! ( I have no idea what I am supposed to do with that knowledge)

I see  exceptions from B9, ModuleDeployableSolarPanel, IsolatedStorageExceptions, etc.

I think he got the Firespitter from the Quiztech mod

ah. By the way, I looked at LLL Continued - you currently repackage the entire Firespitter mod (parts and everything) as opposed to just the plugin? That makes for a sizeable download!

Just now, Polaris111 said:

Latest version causes... "complications" or it could be something else, I really don't know anything except for once I used the one from the QuizTechAero beta that it stopped crashing entirely

ah, I see, it all makes so much sense now because of the.... yes! ( I have no idea what I am supposed to do with that knowledge)

The version you are running is not compatible with 1.1.3.  I would suggest trying the following:

Find and delete the Klockeed dll (it's not needed)

Replace the Firespitter with the current version (7.3.0)

Try running, if you still get problems, try removing some of the other things that are causing problems visible in the log file.

Regarding the list of other exceptions, it was simply a comment that you have other problems unrelated to Firespitter, but which may be causing problems with firespitter

2 minutes ago, Deimos Rast said:

ah. By the way, I looked at LLL Continued - you currently repackage the entire Firespitter mod (parts and everything) as opposed to just the plugin? That makes for a sizeable download!

I know, but the original LLL did that as well.

The version you are running is not compatible with 1.1.3.  I would suggest trying the following:

Find and delete the Klockeed dll (it's not needed)

Replace the Firespitter with the current version (7.3.0)

Try running, if you still get problems, try removing some of the other things that are causing problems visible in the log file.

Regarding the list of other exceptions, it was simply a comment that you have other problems unrelated to Firespitter, but which may be causing problems with firespitter

well, thanks for the help then, but at the moment, after arguing with the game for so long, I have yet to crash in the last 8 hours as opposed to every 5 minutes, so, whatever I am doing now seems to be working

32 minutes ago, Deimos Rast said:

Well, I double checked, and the originial didn't have the full firespitter, so I just updated the LLL-Continued with a smaller download of Firespitter.

Thanks

2 hours ago, ErevanGaming said:

Hi @linuxgurugamer =)

Just want to ask if I use LLL-continued maintained by you, will it break existing ships made of the previous LLL version?

Regards and thanks for your response

It shouldn't, it's essentially the same pack.

Of course, I would recommend making a backup before trying (as usual)

I might have a strange bug where the 2X1 tanks are "bugged" in the sense that they can hold no fuel of any kind, basically reducing them to structural pieces. I'm not sure if this is just problem with my certain game, or something..

Strangely enough, I have the same problem with Interstellar Fuel Switch, but on a larger scale...

Is there any sort of solution to this?

2 hours ago, DirtiestDan said:

I might have a strange bug where the 2X1 tanks are "bugged" in the sense that they can hold no fuel of any kind, basically reducing them to structural pieces. I'm not sure if this is just problem with my certain game, or something..

Strangely enough, I have the same problem with Interstellar Fuel Switch, but on a larger scale...

Is there any sort of solution to this?

If you have IFS installed, try uninstalling and testing to see if it is an IFS problem or not

Log file, please.  They work fine for me.

On 7/21/2016 at 9:25 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

- Deleted weapons parts.  If BDArmory is ever resurrected, these
          parts will either be included again, or added in a supplemental
          mod

BDArmory is back. You may now re-release the weapons at your discretion.

Also, the airlock, hatch, and double door parts all have obstructed hatches, even if you make a one-part "vessel" with any of those parts. They look good as purely aesthetic surface-attach decorative doors, but are non-functional for EVA purposes because of this issue.

On 2016-07-28 at 9:29 PM, battlethief said:

I seem to be having a bug with the cargo bay interiors not being accessible.  Every time I attempt to enter them (yes the bay doors are open) I hit an invisible barrier.

I have the same issue, it also happen from the top when they are open 2x1 gargo bay i have not tested the 1x1

Edited by BioRoots

One issue I notice - the part configs in LLL-Extra/Parts/Structural/Adaptors point to nonexistent files in the LLL/Models/Structural directory. I know I had those .mu files and such at one point, they might still exist somewhere, but I sure can't find where I downloaded them from.

On 7/30/2016 at 0:13 PM, King Something said:

Also, the airlock, hatch, and double door parts all have obstructed hatches, even if you make a one-part "vessel" with any of those parts. They look good as purely aesthetic surface-attach decorative doors, but are non-functional for EVA purposes because of this issue.

I can confirm this same issue.  This is particularly frustrating as I tend to use those for external hatches on vessels.

16 hours ago, AccidentalDisassembly said:

OK, located a source for the 3x1 and 4x1 adaptors. It's here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ajxeox95r50nfoj/LLL_MrWizerd_7_15_2014.zip

Thanks, I'll get those incorporated in LLL

11 hours ago, Ryugi said:

I can confirm this same issue.  This is particularly frustrating as I tend to use those for external hatches on vessels.

This is a bit beyond my skills right now, I'll need someone with modeling skills to fix

17 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

This is a bit beyond my skills right now, I'll need someone with modeling skills to fix

I'm just glad most of the mod seems to work fine, personally.  For now I'm just embedding MK1 pods on cubic struts into the parts to act as makeshift hatches.  It's not pretty, but it works for my needs. 

I appreciate the effort you've gone through to get things working and maintained, though! 

Just now, AccidentalDisassembly said:

Indeed - cross sections are identical! With the right tweakscale settings they can match up very nicely.

Ehh. I don’t use Tweakscale. LLL makes for great custom interiors for inside the HX service bays and detail on the exterior. B9 HX has a lot of flat surfaces that can make a big ship look blank. And the Cupola Modules make great chandeliers! 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.