Omega Areospace: Incompetance you can beleive in! (Floodlights inside)

Alexander.O

• 2 weeks later...

Me too, I found it was the cart mod plugin (cart.dll) that was conflicting somehow with my other mods (or simply wasn't working as intended), and the game became unplayable due to lag. It's a shame too, because I made some "light poles" from the deep space mod trusses, a large half-tank of fuel, and a small engine and landed them around a monolith on the moon like in 2001. Was real cool until the mod lagged my system to a standstill. Too bad, it's the only mod I've found so far with placeable lights. :*(

Yeah, I just found a serious source of lag when using this mod. It keeps spamming CART OA.Downfloods: Creating wheels first time in the console. It becomes disastrous when using multiple ones.

I would be great if this could get fixed, because this is a very useful mod for landing at night.

This is Omega Areospace! Believe me when I say I'm incompetent!

I mean seriously; aerospace is misspelled!

I just made the lights for myself, really, decided to post them because there weren't any directional lights yet. I was really expecting a more capable addon maker to put out a much better set soon after. I'm pretty much putting a fork in this because it was headache inducing for me to get it to work as well as it does now. There are plenty of people here who can do a better job with much less effort.

So to someone to whom something like this is small potatoes, please please please please make a nice set of lights.

(please?)

Edited by Alexander.O

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello!

Thanks a lot for the mod :D loving the lights!

The only thing I didn't quite like was the color of the texture itself, texture on the object... so I recolored it to match the white color of most stock parts. I hope I'm not violating any rules or anything for posting it here, figured you may want them perhaps as an alternate texture pack or something!

Do let me know if you want me to take it down! and apologies in advance!

n6xpqg.png

Texture

jl4Lh.png

Object

kNrid.png

On one of my aircrafts

Edited by MonaBabii
Fixing the spoiler tag D:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.