KSP memes Megathread

zekes

33 minutes ago, RealKerbal3x said:

OK...this is a general spaceflight meme and not a KSP meme, but we don't have a thread for spaceflight memes, so I just decided to put it here.

2LCVsSI.png

pfff lmao. True. Also you could have posted it in the “forum memesmegsathreadl”

Just now, HansonKerman said:

pfff lmao. True. Also you could have posted it in the “forum memesmegsathreadl”

I don't think it really fits in either thread. 'KSP memes megathread' is for memes about KSP and 'Forum Memes' is for memes about the forum. In the end I decided to post it here as it fits here a little bit more than in the forum memes thread.

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Ultimate Steve said:

What kills me about Eve isn't usually getting enough rocket to make it back to orbit, it is getting that much rocket down to the surface in one piece.

Yeah, that is the real challenge. So much testing just to get down and find out if it can make it back up....

On 7/17/2020 at 8:25 PM, StrandedonEarth said:

Yeah, that is the real challenge. So much testing just to get down and find out if it can make it back up....

And then to find out the changes you made make it fail on descent.    And then you realize your decision to do it in one launch from Kerbin might have been a bad choice. 

• 2 weeks later...

Kid: mom can we get a sauron’s eye

mom: we already have one at home

the sauron’s eye at home:

image-8.png?w=1024

Edited by Guest

Hello, I am not a KSP Player, but I enjoy watching others play it. I saw your meme the other day and went on a quest to "get it". So I am asking, is there anything about the "88 m6 skinnake engine"? Unless, I've gotten the name wrong? Can't seem to find anything about it anywhere.

20 hours ago, PieLover2020 said:

Hello, I am not a KSP Player, but I enjoy watching others play it. I saw your meme the other day and went on a quest to "get it". So I am asking, is there anything about the "88 m6 skinnake engine"? Unless, I've gotten the name wrong? Can't seem to find anything about it anywhere.

It's an engine from the mod 'RLA Reborn.' It's basically a more powerful version of the Spark

• 2 weeks later...