[v0.17] Damned Aerospace Version 1.5.3 + Crewtank

DYJ

I would like to report a bug.

When I attempt to download your addon (on a Mac, BTW), I get a file without an extension named 'DamnedAerospace 1-1.5.7z'. Is this perhaps some sort of file extension that I don\'t know of? Anyways, I would reccomend changing it to a more commonly used one, as not everyone is familiar with some of the more rarely used types. Thanks in advance! ;)

.7z is a quite common archive format created by 7zip, a free archiving program. But I\'ll sling up a zip instead if that works better for mac users.

Zip file is up.

;D I\'ll get to that right away!

Also, the Unarchiver is on the app store, its free and it\'ll open up pretty much anything, including .jar\'s for minecraft.

Also, are you on OS X Lion? If so how do I turn off this darn autocorrect?????

I hate to be picky, but is there any way we can get a version of the VTOL hinge that rotates more than 90 degrees, say 100 or 110? makes slowing the planes and balance at take off a lot easier.

Thanks again.

I tried, but just couldn\'t come up with a workable 'wormplane' like you had in the video. Have to add a new exclusion check for that hinge to my jointfixer.

Have you figured out yet whether it\'s MuMech screwing the liquidSeekAnywhere, or if it\'s the tanks themselves redirecting everything on their own regardless of which gets designated? I had the same problem with porting my engine to .15, and trying to compare it to a stock rocket engine makes me think it\'s just the buggy fuel code from the stock game. At this point, I\'ve given up trying to balance the fuel consumption until it gets fixed, but the CoM shift would be nice to remove.

SasquatchM: I\'ll change it to 100degrees.

kellven: The new fueldrain system likely messed with the code in the plugin, just like it messed with everything else. The current system is minor improvement for spaceplane at the cost of everything else, but .16 is likely to come with a properly reworked system so we can look forward to that.

Not sure if its just me or if it takes a while to load or what but it seems to freeze loading on the \'DArotorypistonprob\' folder (deleting it fixed the problem). KSP 1.5, Aerospace 1.5, tried with mechJeb 1.8.2 (or what was included in this mod) and mechJeb 1.8.3. Also installed is damned robotics 1.1. Sorry if I just didn\'t give it time to load or if I\'m just missing something obvious.

Updated to 1.5.1 Turns out I failed to adjust all the engines, should be fixed now.( thanks to p0stal b0b for pointing that out)

Do we really need all these 1m pulling engines?

adlingtont: That part is the most highpoly in the pack weighing in at around 6.4k triangles, building the meshes the first time would therefor take a while for KSP if you are on a low-end computer. But since this is a one time only thing it might be worth the wait.

Updated to 1.5.1 Turns out I failed to adjust all the engines, should be fixed now.( thanks to p0stal b0b for pointing that out)

Do we really need all these 1m pulling engines?

Since parts can now be rotated, you can probably drop all the upside-down parts from the pack and help keep the VAB screens neater. :)

Indeed, the 'the upside-down parts' aren\'t just upside down, they\'re backwards too. One thrusts forward, one backward. Flipping a puller prop, and sticking it on your rear, makes you go backward, not forward. I suppose that\'s Japan\'s version of airbrakes.

Maybe ask r4m0n if he can add an option to invert thrust in the VAB (and maybe in-flight reverse thrust too).

That sounds reasonable, I\'ll keep it in mind.