[v0.17] Damned Aerospace Version 1.5.3 + Crewtank

DYJ

How did you get the doors on the capsule and the crewtank to line up? for me they\'re always off by at least one \'snap\' position (in terms of where you can radially attach parts) no matter how I rotate them.

In the VAB, the Q & E keys allow rotation, and Shit+Q & Shift+E allow fine rotation.

You need 1 or 2 rotations and 6 fine rotations to line up the crewtank with the capsule.

BTW, in case DYJ doesn\'t already know, the graphics for some of the props are messed up a bit - the old-school prop has a piece floating several metres ahead of the main engine, and the helicopter props have been doubled (though appear to operate as before). All appear to be visual bugs only. I\'m waiting on the fenestron anyway, so will be holding off on a new helicopter fleet till then.

The simpler props seem to look fine - that\'s what I used on my new biplanes.

Colmo - Never actually tried the aerospace pack in 0.16 yet will take a look at that. And for the love of boosters don\'t wait for me to do anything, I don\'t have time to finish all projects I start and I get distracted easily.

Emilio - Just adding the crew capacity .cfg bit will give any part crew capacity the tricky part is adding a hatch and/or ladders, that requires the new yet to be released parttools (or in this case devhax, thanks again C7).

RayvenQ - A smaller version would indeed be good, its on my list.

Was testing stuff when suddenly, science happened!

6nXOL.jpg

The crewtank can control carts! Time to revive the old APC project.

Help!

I successfully rescued three stranded souls on the Mun... Bob, however, decided to test the limits of his RCS pack while enroute to the rescue ship. His final forward velocity may never be known, but it was an impressive dust cloud when he hit. :\'(

Anyway, so I\'m on my way back to Kerbin, but Genevin\'s camera shot is blocking the Time Warp selections! I can\'t warp without EVAing him. Any idea on what to do, or am I outta luck?

BTW, I love this crew capsule!! Excellent addition- thanks!

Pic attached:

HAY9G.png

ETA: CRAP... found out I could juuuuuuust barely hit the max time warp. It worked..., but I hadn\'t put myself in Munar orbit yet. I went \'splode right into a ridge. lol

Anyway, so I\'m on my way back to Kerbin, but Genevin\'s camera shot is blocking the Time Warp selections! I can\'t warp without EVAing him. Any idea on what to do, or am I outta luck?

The ,/< and ./> keys change warp speed slower/faster respectively. ;)

If the crewtank isn\'t attached to a pod they seem to have trouble exiting, I have however had some success spam clicking the portrait EVA button.

If the crewtank isn\'t attached to a pod they seem to have trouble exiting, I have however had some success spam clicking the portrait EVA button.

I did that and the tank exploded and bill was left standing in the dust of it all, the other 2 didn\'t make it :(

Colmo - Never actually tried the aerospace pack in 0.16 yet will take a look at that. And for the love of boosterst don\'t wait for me to do anything, I don\'t have time to finish all projects I start and I get distracted easily.

Not to worry, I\'ve been refining some other designs - I\'ve just built my best plane ever - a bone stock delta-wing. It can do everything. . I\'ll have to take a KSP hiatus, real-life stuff to do!

Hey this is awesome, but is there a way to make my ladders line up? I played around with E and Q for both and they would just stay at the same gap.

http://i.imgur.com/7TyGE.png

Edit: Also, how many liters do each Kerbanaut count as? 1? Teehee!

http://i.imgur.com/h2x5L.png

Love the concept, hopefully I\'ll get this little bit sorted out! :D