All you have to do is add this into the cfg file

rescaleFactor = 0.63

LOL,the hatch is too small for kerbals

BTW,I don\'t like the fuel tank ,I think it is useless for me

so I modify the .cfg file:

module = FuelTank -> module = Strut

change the mass value to drymass value

then delete all fuel tank parameters

Anyone got any help for me? Still can\'t seem to find it in my components list. It\'s weird, I put it in my 0.16 Part folder.

I figured it out, was looking in the wrong place.

There are issues with the crew cameras if you have too many crewtanks...

xPmzj.jpg

Overall though, this has become the most popular mod overnight. Thanks for being the first to add additional crew space.

From the 'empty command pods' thread, I found this that should help with the picture issue - they ran into the same thing:

Fixed and reuploaded :D

Removed the empty command pod internal space and crew portraits, while retaining crew holding capabilities. (given the bug with 4+ portraits, they were unnecessary)

I really like the crewtank, but for some reason it doesn\'t like to be rotated? I was trying to make it so the ladder sections line up with a single side of the ship, but if I rotate the crewtank I can\'t get my kerbals back out because the hatch is obstructed :(

Its still a really neat part, I\'ll have a fiddle around some more and see if I can find a soloution. :)

EDIT: doh, sorry, hadn\'t read the thread properly, I think its already known.

I Rebalanced the DYJ for 1m, It can hold 1 extra and holds about a capacity of 50 liters of fuel. DYJ Hope you dont mind if I post it until you make an OFFICIAL 1m (Place it into your DYJ or make a second 1 and name it 1m it works well actually)

I`ve been messing around with this crew tank and to I want to ask - is it absolutely uncontrollable for everyone else? When I decouple it, even if it has crew, it just sits there like a debris. I can adjust thrust up and down, but nothing comes out of engine. If I have Mjeb strapped to it, I can fire engines, but I can`t change direction - rcs, thrust vectoring or wasd does nothing. Staging doesn`t work of course, but if mjeb allows to fire it`s engines, maybe rcs\asas\directions are possible too?

Overall, very nice part, used it for rescue mission already, without having to offload kerbals before flight. :D

I\'ve been having trouble with the inline VTOL hinge. If I mount them with bilateral symmetry, they bend in opposite directions, even if the models appear to be aligned to the same degree of rotation.

when you first launch your vehicle, note the direction that your hinges move in, go back to the VAB and in the hinge gui the '<' & '>' buttons change the rotation of each hinge separately. Each click moves it 45 degrees.

The crewtank doesn\'t appear in my tabs. I installed it correctly, all the other stuff does work; Mechjeb, Damned Aerospace etc.

Any help please?7

Edit: To fix it, change the category in the .cfg file to \'5\'

I\'ve only recently put this mod on my KSP, and I\'m hitting a bit of confusion; should I be getting a screen enabling me to assign groups and buttons like for the Damned Robotics mod? If so, it\'s not appearing in construction.

I\'m getting a weird bug, all the engines seem to have slightly smaller duplicate of their propellers on them.

I suspect something went funky in downloading/installing it, but deleting and re-installing didn\'t help.

when you first launch your vehicle, note the direction that your hinges move in, go back to the VAB and in the hinge gui the '<' & '>' buttons change the rotation of each hinge separately. Each click moves it 45 degrees.

It works but left VTOL hinge looks weird. Is it some kind of bug? :)

RHCXQ.jpg

I\'m getting a weird bug, all the engines seem to have slightly smaller duplicate of their propellers on them.

I suspect something went funky in downloading/installing it, but deleting and re-installing didn\'t help.

I'm also getting this bug, Though i've only noticed it with the Rotary engine, not all of them, Granted I haven't used all of them yet.

Awesome crewtank, thank you. However, I can not align the ladder on the command pod with the ladder on the crewtank. I have tried rotating both the crewtank and the command pod with wasd-qe when building, to no avail. I could not find any way to do it through the part.cfg either. How did you do it in your attached picture?

/Claes