Crowd Sourced Science-Biome Reports Everywhere! (August 11) [6.0]

DuoDex

What do you want next?  

746 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want next?

• Expand, with an eye towards support for other science mods.
    • Make contributing easier!
    • Add support for the planet pack mods.

2 hours ago, Drakoflame said:

uhhh... I'm not sure... like... just sometimes the comunity logs don't show up, and its the default Squad logs

Community logs don't overwrite Squad logs, just augment them. Is there any situation where only Squad logs are presented?

Just now, DuoDex said:

Community logs don't overwrite Squad logs, just augment them. Is there any situation where only Squad logs are presented?

I'm not sure really, Its been quite a while since I did a mass science mission, I'm still struggling to get to the Mun after restarting a few times. If I run into any generic Squad ones I'll try to run it a few times and see if it keeps giving the same one and I'll let you know!

• 2 weeks later...

CCS isn't showing up in the compatibility filter for 1.1.3 on CKAN. Not an issue for me, but I feel bad for anyone relying on CKAN and missing out on this mod.

Also, the links for the moderated and unmoderated versions on Google docs are both broken.

Edited by Draconomial

12 hours ago, Draconomial said:

CCS isn't showing up in the compatibility filter for 1.1.3 on CKAN. Not an issue for me, but I feel bad for anyone relying on CKAN and missing out on this mod.

Also, the links for the moderated and unmoderated versions on Google docs are both broken.

The Google docs are outdated and not in use anyways. I will update compatibility soon.

• 1 month later...

I'm interested in contributing some science defs. After seeing this used in, I think, Grunfworks' playthrough series, I got really excited for when I decide to start a science save. I'd also like to make custom defs available to my (or anyone else's planets) so I'm really happy that this mod exists. :)

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, Drew Kerman said:

post em up. Even if they aren't packaged with the main download ppl who want to can still use them

If he posts them I can add them easily enough, but there is a Github wiki for a reason :P

It appears to be broken :<

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Sir_Robert said:

Just FYI, the version available on CKAN claims to be out of date. Not sure if you can fix that or anything, but it's not available there at the moment.

It's actually broken in 1.2, for me actually. I forgot to update the OP.

20 minutes ago, IronCretin said:

Maybe not multiple, I haven't checked. Can you get multiple entries by running the same instrument twice, or is it more complicated?

All you need to do is run the same instrument twice.

On 29-10-2016 at 4:09 AM, IronCretin said:

Tested it, I get the same text every time. It is still a Crowd Sourced Science report though, so I'm happy.

Does that mean the only broken part is that you always get the same message? Cause I usually only run an experiment once per biome anyway, so that's not a big deal for me.

So if that's the only problem I'd still love to use this mod.

17 hours ago, Sir_Robert said:

Does that mean the only broken part is that you always get the same message? Cause I usually only run an experiment once per biome anyway, so that's not a big deal for me.

It seems that way, yeah. I haven't tested it extensively though.

17 hours ago, Sir_Robert said:

Well it's still available for download on Github :)