Hey guys. First few hours playing and I'm already addicted.

imortalvalk

Just launched another fail rocket into space but this time it was from the dark side of the planet, and I have to say when I saw the sunrise It made me realise this game is a work of art. Now all that\'s left is to learn how to build something that doesn\'t either fall back down and kill the poor space men in a spectacular ball of fire or end up leaving them with no fuel and stuck in a odd orbit of the sun XD

Definitely worth the $15

Now all that\'s left is to learn how to build something that doesn\'t either fall back down and kill the poor space men in a spectacular ball of fire or end up leaving them with no fuel and stuck in a odd orbit of the sun

U clearly miss the point. ;P

Just launched another fail rocket into space but this time it was from the dark side of the planet, and I have to say when I saw the sunrise It made me realise this game is a work of art. Now all that\'s left is to learn how to build something that doesn\'t either fall back down and kill the poor space men in a spectacular ball of fire or end up leaving them with no fuel and stuck in a odd orbit of the sun XD

Definitely worth the $15

VERY addictive. I\'m not even on week #2 and I stay up late playing this game/sim. This should help you on designs, it helped me a lot: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=6409.0. ESPECIALLY the 'Kosmo Zero Mk6' by Kosmo-not. You\'ll be bedazzled.

It all just comes with time/experience really. The more you learn & understand.. the better your designs will be. Not that I\'m an expert by any means (I\'m still a noob), but ya know what I mean. :)

Definitely worth the $15

One tip in case you didnt know, you have to tilt your rocket and point it at the horizon to get into orbit. Going straight up will get your nowhere unless you happen to airm at the moon by luck or reach escape velocity :)

Other then that, welcome to KSP! You\'ll be on the mun in no time.

Hi, welcome aboard.

Now all that\'s left is to learn how to build something that doesn\'t either fall back down and kill the poor space men in a spectacular ball of fire or end up leaving them with no fuel and stuck in a odd orbit of the sun XD

There\'s loads more to do than that: Learn to orbit and how to adjust that orbit, get to the moon, land and come home, get two spacecraft to meet up in orbit, and there are more features to come! That first moon landing feels a great achievement! Have a look about the forum to see what people have to say about launching, orbiting and the use of the navball and it\'s symbols, a good place to start. Have fun! :)