Hello from Holland, I just had to join.

BeastlyBean

Secretly, I lurked around these forums for quite some time now, so I knew this what going to come. So this is me;

My name is Joeri and I am a fan of anything that has to do with sports, history, space and mechanical stuff. I live in the Netherlands and I work there in a bicycle store. I was also quite active on the totalwar forums, but for some reason I grew a bit out of it. So here to start over again, and trying to make some new friends! Thanks for reading my quick post, and have a great day!

Secretly, I lurked around these forums for quite some time now, so I knew this what going to come. So this is me;

My name is Joeri and I am a fan of anything that has to do with sports, history, space and mechanical stuff. I live in the Netherlands and I work there in a bicycle store. I was also quite active on the totalwar forums, but for some reason I grew a bit out of it. So here to start over again, and trying to make some new friends! Thanks for reading my quick post, and have a great day!

Nog een Nederlander. Welkom.

Which Holland? North or South? Or just Netherland? :P

Greetings from Carolina.

For me it would be North Holland. And you can't go further north. OK, a few dozen kilometres but that's it.