Waffles vs french toast! Who will win.

ac30fspad35

waffles or french toast  

100 members have voted

1. 1. waffles or french toast

Consider the hazardous nature of zero g eating. Waffles have convenient holding cells for butter or syrup.

And that really is the last nail in the coffin for the French toast "theorists".

But there's so much more:

- Waffles are available in many flavors, blueberry, chocolate chip, etc. French toast is only available in one flavor: French.

- French toast is nationalistic by its very name, waffles are more egalitarian and don't care what country you're from.

- The square shape of waffles permits a higher plate coverage ratio, no wasted space.

- In a pinch, waffles can be used for graphing functions on a cartesian plane, try that with french toast.

I've come around in my thinking about those misguided souls who are voting French toast in the poll; they are not to be hated or berated. Instead, I pity them and hope that someday they discover the error of their ways.

Wow. I can't believe how bad y'all are at typing. Absolutely horrid.

I've never seen people have so much trouble typing "I accept the superiority of french toast, and apologize for promoting the waffle as a better food."

Maybe your keyboards are broken?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.